Competition Time.

DeletedUser

How can a perfect Sunday be described in PG13 (assuming this is some non-European and, therefore, backward way of rating things)

How can I tell you what Salma Hayek, Megan Fox and Penolope Cruz would do to me in language that wont offend the little 'uns?

deadsocks

No staff allowed either. :'(
Glyn, I suggest you write about your Sunday in an educational and descriptive manner, much like the books used to teach where babies come from. If someone is 13 and doesn't know where babies come from, then maybe they should know, you know?
Failing that, loads of pictures of storks, and the word "off" repeated in the place of "of". Can't fail. :)

DeletedUser

How can a perfect Sunday be described in PG13 (assuming this is some non-European and, therefore, backward way of rating things)

How can I tell you what Salma Hayek, Megan Fox and Penolope Cruz would do to me in language that wont offend the little 'uns?

Ha, brilliant. :lol:

No staff allowed either. :'(

I wouldn't worry about it. Lets be honest bloggers aren't real staff members now are they? :icon_wink:

Bo-John-bo

I could make THE best sunday ever, but I guess you'l never hear it :p

Can I be a judge though??

(Pay me PP for votes!)

DeletedUser

Bo the way we are judging you don't know the name of the person who entered. :p Only I know that. :D