Complete and Total Surrender from Soa

DeletedUser

Wherever did I flame in this topic? Even me 'judging' in this topic is a tricky subject, because as said, I really aimed to simply back up Hurricane's post, on the very top of this page. Moreover, you're changing the argument to be against me, rather than the discussion itself.

@Goldfish; the policeman was a hypothetical situation. You can consider the same example but then for a plumber who is explicitly against theft, having stolen in the past, if you prefer. Or an ex-addict actively campaigning against drugs/alcohol.

The Great 1One1

If I gave up weed, then a month later you tell me you smoked a joint, what would you call me if I had a go at you about it? Because you had a go at me about flaming.

DeletedUser

'A go at you'? So touchy...

If you told me I shouldn't smoke/that it'd be a bad idea/whatever, I'd probably nod and agree with you. If you'd get angry at me, I'd get angry back. World of difference, there. Define 'have a go at', in this case.

The Great 1One1

Having a go is the same as condemning. You condemned me for flaming. If I condemned you for smoking weed, wouldn't that make me a hypocrite? Yes it would.

DeletedUser

I prefer 'changed man' over 'hypocrite', but each to their own.

A policeman, with a record of having obstructed justice in the past, is he a hypocrite, or a good man?

I'd call him a mug

*thanks pie for this synonyme

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Having a go is the same as condemning. You condemned me for flaming. If I condemned you for smoking weed, wouldn't that make me a hypocrite? Yes it would.

topic was total surrender of soa, so call me a fool all you want..lol seems they have recently lost several players to some fools having a little fun. Since your on the other side, id expect nothing less than a bit of flaming from folks like yourself. keep it up, its amusing.

DeletedUser

since soa is no longer here, this should be put to rest now.

DeletedUser19927

Life beat us.

Hurricane winds ?

Back stabber , he is indeed a cat trying to play nice to Ayreon.

DeletedUser

Clearly, SOA fell to hurricanewinds hands alone.
I mean 6 conquers against them this year, that must be some kind of record.
No tribe can stand against such a mighty display of power.
It was so worth starting a thread about, hurricanewinds you are truly the stuff of legend.
And your pnp skills never cease to amaze me. [/sarcasm]

bunter

it was cats who took down soa they are no more we won end of close the topic if you all think his pnp is crap why post right after he does since you are all great masters of the pnp in storm pfffft

DeletedUser

Then why didn't the SOA remnants merge into Cats!!! Usually this is what a tribe surrendering does...

But SOA merged into Storm, meaning the are still fighting you. Different leadership, same players, same war. If you still count that as your victory go ahead, it will be the only one you gain.

DeletedUser

Since many ex-SOA members did not join Storm (although perhaps less than who did), it's still a victory.

Just because the war isn't over yet doesn't mean that this battle wasn't won.

bunter

some how a doubt that they ran scared to storm your are acting as a sheild for them and not a very good one lol

DeletedUser

Since many ex-SOA members did not join Storm (although perhaps less than who did), it's still a victory.

Just because the war isn't over yet doesn't mean that this battle wasn't won.

/me contemplates arguing, but realizes its who it would be with and decides laying down on my stomach with my hands behind my head would be a much quicker and less painful/humiliating option than trying to prove such a minor point.

:lol: