Complete and Total Surrender from Soa

The Great 1One1

Clearly, SOA fell to hurricanewinds hands alone.
I mean 6 conquers against them this year, that must be some kind of record.
No tribe can stand against such a mighty display of power.
It was so worth starting a thread about, hurricanewinds you are truly the stuff of legend.
And your pnp skills never cease to amaze me. [/sarcasm]

Thank God you're not dead.

The Great 1One1

some how a doubt that they ran scared to storm your are acting as a sheild for them and not a very good one lol

S²ORM are a rubbish shield, yet we are winning in the direct war against Deus.

DeletedUser

/me contemplates arguing, but realizes its who it would be with and decides laying down on my stomach with my hands behind my head would be a much quicker and less painful/humiliating option than trying to prove such a minor point.

:lol:

Feel free to discuss in PM :icon_razz:

The Great 1One1

We most certainly do. The Kinky players ran to our tribe. The Manic players ran to our tribe. The BOOTY players ran to our tribe. The V-V-V players ran to our tribe.

All of those tribes will be remembered by all as the ones who ran to S²ORM for protection. SoA will fit perfectly in this list of nub tribes.

DeletedUser

SOA wasn't an enemy, like Kinky/MANIC. Nor did SOA have the leadership problems requiring a merge, like BOOTY/VVV, if I read things right.

So no, not quite like either of those cases.

The Great 1One1

The majority of the SOA players were once enemies of S²ORM. It just took them a little longer to join us than Kinky and Manic.

Yes V-V-V had leadership problems, but just before they merged into S²ORM they tried merging in COTI. The reason why? Because V-V-V had inactivity issues. Inactivity was what killed V-V-V, not leadership, although yes, leadership problems was the reason in BOOTY's case.

DeletedUser

Some SOA players could be tied back to Munpia, which could be considered reasonably allied against TLA, I imagine. How far back are you willing to go..?

I still maintain that VVV is quite a different case than SOA.

DeletedUser

after reached this point of humiliation and *being put back to our hole* we should really conced that point to Cats nub:icon_confused:

CATS DEFEATED SOA!!!

WE SHOULD ALL RUN FOR OUR LIFE!!!

Run toooo the hills....Run for your lifeeeee

emoticon-0159-music.gif

DeletedUser

SOA wasn't an enemy, like Kinky/MANIC. Nor did SOA have the leadership problems requiring a merge, like BOOTY/VVV, if I read things right.

So no, not quite like either of those cases.

SOA did have leadership problems.

End?

DeletedUser

Cats members list:

-warmaster337=innactive getting eated mostly by Deus
-jazman =no conquer or lost to any SOA member
-bunter =28 conquer against The Evil Hobo who's innactif+1 conquer against JPooley who's innactif either
- whiteblood06=12 conquer against dek29 +7 conquer against The Evil Hobo
-micar 05=innactif that get eated by everyone
-KaFiroon=flat liner
-Sean Grubb=getting eated
-Ravensbane3468=not much to say...
-magellan101=69 conquer agaisnt SOA,most of them come from dek who either seem innactif,but dunno
hurricanewinds=40 conquer against SOA

In total,there's less then 10 SOA player that losted village to Cats,most of them was innactive,the grand total of SOA conquer by Cats is :140 and that's since they skirmish each other.

ps:make them all active if it make you feel better,that still only 140 conquer in month and month of skirmish...

nuff said...

Last edited by a moderator:

bunter

at the end of the day we won im not going to argue any more and the reoson they went inactive was due to cats nukin them so end of story you can say what you want kriid i really dont care

DeletedUser

Cats members list:

-warmaster337=innactive getting eated mostly by Deus
-jazman =no conquer or lost to any SOA member
-bunter =28 conquer against The Evil Hobo who's innactif+1 conquer against JPooley who's innactif either
- whiteblood06=12 conquer against dek29 +7 conquer against The Evil Hobo
-micar 05=innactif that get eated by everyone
-KaFiroon=flat liner
-Sean Grubb=getting eated
-Ravensbane3468=not much to say...
-magellan101=69 conquer agaisnt SOA,most of them come from dek who either seem innactif,but dunno
hurricanewinds=40 conquer against SOA

In total,there's less then 10 SOA player that losted village to Cats,most of them was innactive,the grand total of SOA conquer by Cats is :140 and that's since they skirmish each other.

ps:make them all active if it make you feel better,that still only 140 conquer in month and month of skirmish...

nuff said...

so apparently we are a bunch of inactive players that do not do a whole lot but make predictions that come true?

hummm... i'll go with that.

DeletedUser

so apparently we are a bunch of inactive players that do not do a whole lot but make predictions that come true?

hummm... i'll go with that.

Never said anything of this kind,But im saying,that Cats dont deserve the credit of SOA *fall* its ridiculous that you even think about the fact you could be responsible of there downfall,c'mon 140 conquer...

its not mean you did bad,I always respected the fact that as a really small tribe,your tribe always succed to do relativly well,But I never being able to stand the fact that you posted in here to claim you defeated manic,and now to claim you defeated SOA,when your tribe role was sooooo small in both of those story.

DeletedUser

Never said anything of this kind,But im saying,that Cats dont deserve the credit of SOA *fall* its ridiculous that you even think about the fact you could be responsible of there downfall,c'mon 140 conquer...

its not mean you did bad,I always respected the fact that as a really small tribe,your tribe always succed to do relativly well,But I never being able to stand the fact that you posted in here to claim you defeated manic,and now to claim you defeated SOA,when your tribe role was sooooo small in both of those story.

no doubt there was a lot going on internally in soa, but your stats are a bit off, and our influence on that area started before the official war started. and has continued despite what tribe they are in, and arent in as they come and go out of tribes like the sun does on a cloudy day, never mind you guys like to create tribes you claim no part of..lol

i think we are a bit more straight up, and you are a bunch of slithering snakes to be honest...