Complete annihilation

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

As you may or may not know, the tribe PUNCH! is a rim tribe, but in the top 40 of the world, and slowly moving up even though they don't have a full 40 members.
You may stop to think about it and say, oh, they must be point whores. Well let me guarentee you that isn't true.

A few days ago, one of their members, Emperial King was catted, although he was going to dodge and avoid losing troops, his dog ate through his internet cord. So, action was taken, PUNCH! is not just some ordinary tribe and wouldn't deal with the catting of even one of their players, so 14 hours ago, war was declared with BRO, now disbanded.

After a mere hour or so, 3-4 of the other players top players of bro were cleared, with many more attacks being launched. All together within that 14 hours period of time, 10-15 players of bro were cleared, out of the 24 in the tribe...

These are the war stats, you decide for yourself how good PUNCH! really is, and please post your opinions below.

War statistics for We dislike you slightly - Who Are They? vs. BROTHERHOOD (disbanded)

Your tribe
0 0 26485 ODA 1365 ODD
Enemy
0 0 596 ODA 24126 ODD
= = =
Difference 0 0 25889 -22761
Graph US 97.8% 2.2%
Enemy 5.4% 94.6%

If anything has to be said it's they were awfully lucky to have such high walls, otherwise their ODD wouldn't be as high... their walls arn't that high now hahahaha

What?

I can edit too..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

this post is futil,i think our leadership didn´t want you to put this on the external forum deag7,whoever you are,so please delete it if you can

DeletedUser12504

You may stop to think about it and say, oh, they must be point whores. Well let me guarentee you that isn't true.

incase you were wondering, i didnt stop and think they were point whores. i just stopped reading...

DeletedUser12504

i know. im saying his edit makes more sense than the original post...

DeletedUser

I'm sorry for this stupidity and tiring your eyes with such nonsense. It wasnt a thing to post, I know. We still dont know who was that guy that posted this. we're not boasting about this war I can say.

A mod can close this thread please?

Status
Not open for further replies.