Incoming Support ............today at 18:05:11:147 0:14:27
Incoming Support ............today at 18:05:11:378 0:14:27
House of Lord Kylar ~ Group B 02...today at 18:05:11:490 0:14:27
Incoming Support ............today at 18:05:11:587 0:14:27
Incoming Support ............today at 18:05:11:814 0:14:27

LOL

Good noble train 600ms. :D

XxBRICKSTERxX

Not sure who the player is who is attacking him. But the problem with your concept is that the moral problem will never go away in this particular case. He is a 25K player, started the world over 3 months ago and only manage to noble 5 barbs. It shows a lack of active as any active players would have more villages than that given the amount of time to grow and the fact that he is only fighting/nobling barbs. So at the pace that he's going, moral disadvantage will only increase rather than decrease. That said, he can give his attacker hell by constantly sniping the train. Sometimes being thrown into the deep end can develop a players skill quicker.

You make a good point, perhaps I should of researched LordKylar before I posted :icon_confused: I ahve restarted on this world twice. The first two times I wasn't very commited, but this time around I have managed to noble 6 villages. 1 being a barb (bonus!) and the rest were all other players. I did this all in about a month and a half. What has he been doing for three months lol.

@LordKylar You can't compare his loses vs. yours normally. He has moral against him which make his troops weaker against yours as the nemesis123 has stated.

DeletedUser

Good noble train 600ms. :D

yes they are good noble trains the other one was just like that as well

he has a talent for sending noble trains

You make a good point, perhaps I should of researched LordKylar before I posted :icon_confused: I ahve restarted on this world twice. The first two times I wasn't very commited, but this time around I have managed to noble 6 villages. 1 being a barb (bonus!) and the rest were all other players. I did this all in about a month and a half. What has he been doing for three months lol.

let me explain about my activity mate

i have college monday to friday i get up 6 am and get home at 6pm

on top of college i have my electricians apprenticeship on saturdays and sundays up at 6am get home at 7pm

on top of those 2 together i also have a job at the local tescos every evening
get there monday to friday at 7pm get home at 10:30pm

so yes i am up every morning at 6 am and dont get to do what i want until about 10:30pm thats 16 and 1/2 hours each day
leaving about an hour or more if i am awake enough to play this

so yes if u wanted me to be more active then i guess i could either give up my career or give up my back up career

hmmm sounds like a very good plan that mate

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser95593

on top of college i have my electricians apprenticeship on saturdays and sundays up at 6am get home at 7pm

so yes i am up every morning at 6 am and dont get to do what i want until about 10:30pm thats 16 and 1/2 hours each day

so yes if u wanted me to be more active then i guess i could either give up my career or give up my back up career

Your sig is a lie!

DeletedUser

Your sig is a lie!

lol of course

didnt you notice that it said 26 hours a day 12 days a week hmmm last i checked there was 24 hours in a day and only 7 days a week

so there fore it is meant as a pun or joke

seeing as you dont like it i changed it just for you :)

DeletedUser

yes they are good noble trains the other one was just like that as well

he has a talent for sending noble trains

He was being sarcastic. I now hope for my sake, you weren't being sarcastic too. Yeah anyway, my feelings of annoyance towards you are still strong. :icon_evil:

DeletedUser69648

my previous account was renshall1 look it up :)

I am one of the biggest noobs in this game, and I am at 1.2 mil atm.... it took me since the bgining of this world to get here, and you have had 3 months and have 6 villas? sad day...

this is untrue, because you posted for ~ 6 hours yesterday... how does that work if your at work and school? hmmmmm... I smell a lie...

DeletedUser

this is untrue, because you posted for ~ 6 hours yesterday... how does that work if your at work and school? hmmmmm... I smell a lie...

ever heard of being ill?

I am one of the biggest noobs in this game, and I am at 1.2 mil atm.... it took me since the bgining of this world to get here, and you have had 3 months and have 6 villas? sad day...

i explained this before in a post about my activity

He was being sarcastic. I now hope for my sake, you weren't being sarcastic too. Yeah anyway, my feelings of annoyance towards you are still strong. :icon_evil:

ahh sarcasm the ability to insult people without them realizing it