Composite pics of players

Shadryk 01

There seems to be some gender confusion in Tribal Wars. I want Milk was played by a male who was well known from older worlds. He gave his account to a female player. However, people continued to address "her" as though she was a male. This irritated her, so, a few weeks ago, she sent this PM to every member of FORK:

I want Milk today at 01:38
Judging from mails that I have recieved From your tribe members your all under the impression that I am a male well I am not. I am 100% Female. This is very insulting to all female that play TW that your all under the impression that females do not play TW and play just as well as all of you guys. Now I don't mind the incoming from your tribe not one bit and I will never get tired of tagging them so no worries there.no I did not single out just one person here this is to all of you.

Since many accounts are co-played, I have posted pics of what each player would look like if fused with a co-player of the opposite gender. Below are myself & Milk, followed by some notable players and forum spammers:

Shadryk (ME!)

[spoil]Shadryk: Real Life pic (sorta, anyway.)

[spoil]
Christopher-Reeve.jpg
[/spoil]

Shadryk: Fused with Female co-player:

[spoil]
5supergirl_smallville-129368.jpeg
[/spoil][/spoil]

I want Milk

[spoil]
I want Milk: Real Life pic (as provided by the player):[spoil]

Milk3.jpg
[/spoil]

I want Milk: Fused with Male co-player

[spoil]
Milk2.jpg
[/spoil][/spoil]

Here are the rest of the players, after they are fused with a co-player of the opposite gender...

...enjoy! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rawr Mode

[spoil]
drag-queen-wig-in-blonde-black-or-light-brown-with-butterfly-detail-2451-p.jpg

[/spoil]

u6s5l.
[spoil]
Eminem-Drag-Queen--1662.jpg

[/spoil]

qooslunchbox

[spoil]
Rupauls-Drag-Race.jpg

[/spoil]

KillerKommando

[spoil]
DragQueen.jpg

[/spoil]

Honey Badgers

[spoil]
Roseanne-Barr-as-a-Man-57382.jpg

[/spoil]

mafia man

[spoil]
images

[/spoil]

Musological

[spoil]
images

[/spoil]

LetTheSunShineBaBy

[spoil]
2453249485_1d6f446912.jpg

[/spoil]

Destabilise

[spoil]
images

[/spoil]

Evilspinner

[spoil]
Boy+George.jpg
[/spoil]

monsterbro

[spoil]
pride_toronto_latino_youth.jpg
[/spoil]

I hope you find this photo gallery helpful. Playing TW is so much more fun when you know who you're talking to. :p

Last edited:

DeletedUser

You may be onto something...but it's not how we all look, that's for sure.

Perhaps we lack a "RL pics" thread on this world :icon_biggrin:.

DeletedUser

Sad!! No one did me :( I am heartbroken. LMAO! Can I just say I actually choked I was laughin so hard at the LTSSB one? hahaha lol also nice call makin Rawr a crazy red head lol. Oh man thats gonna stick with him haha :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Here is me:
[spoil]
batman-movie-celebrity.jpg

[/spoil]
PM me if you want my actual picture!

Last edited by a moderator:

musological

lolol!

Love it!

But why does everyone always think I'm a fat loser with no life? [spoil]I'm a skinny loser with no life!!! :D[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Evilspinner, we both know I'm the real Batman:

[spoil][1:36:26 PM] LensX: So, Who is this brave forum warrior beating Fark down?
[1:36:39 PM] LensX: I freaking Love it.
[1:36:57 PM] LensX: He's like batman or something
[1:37:47 PM] LensX: A certain somebody is getting renamed the caped crusader on my skype as we speak.[/spoil]

The caped crusader, defending Bunny. city from the outrageous Joker (faaaaark) and the deviously nonsensical Riddler (mafia man), as well as the overly cocky Penguin (Rawr Mode) :icon_cool:.

DeletedUser

great thread lmao

evil your picture of awesomeness should be placed in a spoiler.

DeletedUser

The caped crusader, defending Bunny. city from the outrageous Joker (faaaaark) and the deviously nonsensical Riddler (mafia man), as well as the overly cocky Penguin (Rawr Mode) :icon_cool:.

why can't i be the joker :icon_twisted:

besides who doesn't pull for the bad guys, they are clearly the under dogs :lol:

DeletedUser

LOL I look so lovely Now need to go put on my dress and go dance :D