Concrete's Secret Love Affair!

DeletedUser

Yesterday morning, I set my alarm to wake up and snipe the village back, from K16 at something like 06:30 in the morning, but slept through my alarm (or it didn't go off).

So this morning, at about half 7, I think, I woke up to do it close-range, clicked on the village with half a train in it, and woke up about 10 o clock. :icon_eek:

So yeah :icon_razz:

Also, it was nuked by that saga99 about 15 times before your nukes hit... I was like, won't be happy if he nobles it - that's Mick's job :icon_confused:

Edit:
And so far, I have nukes and nobles heading for it, all within two seconds xD
The things you can do when you're off work, and watching Doctor Who on BBC iPlayer! <3

DeletedUser

[SPOIL]
timing.png
[/SPOIL]

Honestly, the joys of having a few hours spare, and a fully-built cluster with only one target :lol:

I tried to get Mick to SOS it but he weren't online, so just Print Screened it in the end. I think there was a .850 second gap between the first attack and the last, if I remember rightly.

Now I'm just showing off :icon_rolleyes: xD

DeletedUser

And the next time saga99 sends two (or more) nobles, make sure he does it properly. 8 second gap? C'mon, I had support land .190s before his last noble.

And let's face it, I deem it incredibly unfair to let him cap something he didn't work for. Losing the village to Mick I don't mind, cause he worked for it.

DeletedUser

Like the new siggy! did you lose the village/retake it? I was interested in who was going to be right ^^

DeletedUser

Mick took the village (I have a terrible knack of not waking up when I have support to send >.>), but I remembered that he hadn't sent any support to follow and so retook it.

Saga tried since to take it for himself, but sent a nuke, a noble that landed about 3-4 minutes after the nuke, and another noble that landed 8 seconds after the first noble... Needless to say he didn't get it.

DeletedUser

I see, do you have your sigs on this whole rotating thing that people are doing now?

DeletedUser

I see, do you have your sigs on this whole rotating thing that people are doing now?

I decided to try it out, yeah. Soon as I get on my own computer I'll change it back, I think, though.. Not so keen tbh.

DeletedUser

I see, I like the one that says Duke of the Order Ondu with the red curtainy thing. I think the guy with the gun etc. is unnecessary but the colors go well together and I like the font :) The rotating sigs confuse me to much lol..