Condolences for $oft

DeletedUser

cos you got a resurrected person coming for you. for all we know $oft could be the second coming :O

King Sean04

Ummmmm..... That's the original $oft co playing you the guy who took over passed away. Or it might be reversed.....

DeletedUser

Original $oft is dead, the guy who took over for most of $oft playing time is alive, and co-ing me ;)

DeletedUser

anyways I'm back in black, like a phoenix risen from the ashes, I am now just wondering if i could get my account back since all the email & passwords have been changed.
If anyone can tell me the story what happend with the person my empire was handed to... I would love to hear and also my condolences for the person that had this bad luck :/

Original $oft is dead, the guy who took over for most of $oft playing time is alive, and co-ing me ;)

I think you'll find if the one that took over the account is coing you, none of them died.

Unless you have the original? Either way, the original is definitely alive as shown by both those quotes^ :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Well the guy who was talking to me about co-ing me (isnt actually co-ing me yet >:<) said that he took over $oft... so neither mut be dead :( hahha

DeletedUser

Regardless, if one of them has died, this thread has condolences to them. If not, then no point posting here anymore D:

Not really a pointful/tasteful thread to argue a point in :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Okay, lets clear this up...
The orignial Soft is not dead, I spoke with him on both his accounts. It is the guy who took over that passed away.