Condolences for $oft

DeletedUser

It is with heavy heart that world 35 again is having to honor a fallen player.. Apoc and the rest of World 35 is sad to hear of the passing of the person behind the account we know as $oft and wish to pass on our condolences for his family and for the members of Marvel that knew him best.

We may not have known this person in real life but many of us got to know him a bit in the game and we also feel for the loss of the life..

I only hope the reflection of his life and his memories serve the family well during this time and know the TW community feels for your loss.

DeletedUser

indeed, it is sad...

the account does not do him justice...
for some that knew him, and his skill, they know that again, TW lost a great one...

for those that knew him more than just for his skill, they know they lost a great friend....

i am sure that him and TBY are catting down the gates and storing packets so they can take over heaven as we speak.... 8)
(it's just their nature.... lol)

rest well my friend... rest well....

King Sean04

Rest in Peace $oft. It is indeed another sad day for w35. My condolences go to his family and friends

DeletedUser

I didnt know him but from what I hear above he must of been a cool guy, R.I.P.

DeletedUser

Rest In Peace man. Always sad to see someone pass away :( My condolences to his family and friends.

DeletedUser

R.I.P $OFT, had fun down in the south of k45 with you back when i was a 15k player, i thank you for the advice, will miss you <3

DeletedUser

Rest in Peace $oft.
My condolences for your family, & friends.

DeletedUser75781

RIP $0ft,

My condolences to your family and friends,

and you will be in our hearts forever :)

DeletedUser

$oft at times you were a cock always arguing over noble targets but you were a fun person to talk shit with. Hope the best for your family and friends

DeletedUser

$oft at times you were a cock always arguing over noble targets but you were a fun person to talk shit with. Hope the best for your family and friends

It's not the original one. Its the guy they gave the account to, lol.