Condolences for $oft

DeletedUser

RIP, indeed, $oft.

At the end of the day we're all on the same side, fighting a force more powerful than any of us. So sad to read these messages but happy we can step back from this game to come together and write them.

My condolences to his friends and family; in RL and in TW.

DeletedUser

those are really sad news :(

RIP man i liked our talks you was funny chat partner.

DeletedUser

Ohhh damn =/

Tis a pity, I liked him back when I used to play. RIP Soft

yep, good guy... and for sure not someone you wanted to piss of in TW... lol

like so may of the good ones... they burn on both ends... and flame out long before we were/are ready for them to...

guess that is why i will live forever...
heaven don't want me, and hell is afraid i will take over... X)

EstoyLoco

oooh... I so much enjoyed playing with him.. he was a great person and player.. all my thoughts to him... I was pleased to play beside him... sympaties to his family and friends.... *shrug*

Forestfly

$0ft, I'll miss you too. Thanks for the most memorable cross-fire in W7. The best I've ever seen/witness. And well, it's sad that you didn't join my tribe eventually. But well, the cross-fire itself was epic enough to leave me with an unforgettable impression on you.

Rest In Peace~

DeletedUser

So that makes him unable to pay his respects and say a few words about someone he probably cared about on this game? I know you're not the nicest or exactly sane but I didn't think you were hypocritical seeing as your sig is exactly the same as what forestfly said just for a different player.

DeletedUser75781

So that makes him unable to pay his respects and say a few words about someone he probably cared about on this game? I know you're not the nicest or exactly sane but I didn't think you were hypocritical seeing as your sig is exactly the same as what forestfly said just for a different player.

Very nicely put, agree 100% :icon_biggrin:

kingjohan

This thread was dead, and you was late.

Everyone in this thread was to late..

Including you.

The least thing you can do is to let him show his respect to a player who has passed away, without commenting it. right?

DeletedUser

Rest in peace Soft,even if we were always clashing about noble claims,i always respected you and so you.
You will be missed Soft.

Dark-sephiroth/Titanium tuna on w35.

DeletedUser

Good news, $oft is not Dead. Idk where it came from but it was either not him, or a lie someone made up. I'm in contact with him, he's fine & Back on Tw.

DeletedUser75781

Hey, $0ft, you know what to do to Nonsou now :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Good news, $oft is not Dead. Idk where it came from but it was either not him, or a lie someone made up. I'm in contact with him, he's fine & Back on Tw.
It is possible that the guy he handed over the account to might have passed..

DeletedUser

It's not the original one. Its the guy they gave the account to, lol.

thank you farooq!!! the person who i been fighting from the start knew it :)))

anyways I'm back in black, like a phoenix risen from the ashes, I am now just wondering if i could get my account back since all the email & passwords have been changed.

anyways, waddup in w35 peeps?

Ps if u wondering if im still kicking ass, check $0ft* with * tag in the end, kicking ass in HP world & also looking for possible co-player since it is tough down there :p

If anyone can tell me the story what happend with the person my empire was handed to... I would love to hear and also my condolences for the person that had this bad luck :/

King Sean04

thank you farooq!!! the person who i been fighting from the start knew it :)))

anyways I'm back in black, like a phoenix risen from the ashes, I am now just wondering if i could get my account back since all the email & passwords have been changed.

anyways, waddup in w35 peeps?

Ps if u wondering if im still kicking ass, check $0ft* with * tag in the end, kicking ass in HP world & also looking for possible co-player since it is tough down there :p

If anyone can tell me the story what happend with the person my empire was handed to... I would love to hear and also my condolences for the person that had this bad luck :/

Damn it! I knew it was you LOL