ConDom declares on TCU

DeletedUser

You posted stats of the first 24 hours of war... 24 hours that Condom had already known their targets known who they were to fake and who to attack whilst TCU was still laughing their ass's off at the pitiful message your leader sent us all. A surprise attack only works well if you aim for the kill you took 6 villages off TCU under cordination now you just have 200 or so to go. The problem is the surprise attack is worn off and now whilst you have lost around 60-80% of your nukes at our walls it is our turn :)

DeletedUser108066

Side 1:
Tribes: TCU, TCU-2
Side 2:
Tribes: ConDom

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 12
Difference: 8

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 14,290
Side 2: 47,083
Difference: 32,793

chart

DeletedUser105935

lol TCU is deadallready most of codom is hand picked from many other tribes on diffrent worlds from w50 to w60 and all the world before and inbertween i wish i could of stuck around with them but had to take off

DeletedUser108066

i wasnt completely sure but ah well it makes it look like they have a academy tribe ;)

DeletedUser

You posted stats of the first 24 hours of war... 24 hours that Condom had already known their targets known who they were to fake and who to attack whilst TCU was still laughing their ass's off at the pitiful message your leader sent us all. A surprise attack only works well if you aim for the kill you took 6 villages off TCU under cordination now you just have 200 or so to go. The problem is the surprise attack is worn off and now whilst you have lost around 60-80% of your nukes at our walls it is our turn :)

You can't really say it was a surprise attack. We was attacking way before the declaration was even thought off. You guys started the very first op against a few players and failed and yet that op was a surprise too us. Yes your tribe is still growing but considering the efforts you guys are making. It isn't really much off a war. You might aswell name your villages free to noble as you guys don't know how to properly defend a village.

But on another note. Glad too be fighting an active tribe who can defend thereselves on the externals. So good luck and happy fighting :)

DeletedUser75474

Mehh, I'm surrounded by red dots, yet I'm not getting any action :'(
I feel like the enemy really does hate me.

DeletedUser

Mehh, I'm surrounded by red dots, yet I'm not getting any action :'(
I feel like the enemy really does hate me.

Such is the way of things when a turtle decides to turtle and noble a 700 point village. You've got terrible resource mines and a level 1 academy, so there's not much you can do to us. The only reason TCU hasn't kicked you is because you're a fantastic waste of a nuke to clear.

DeletedUser110525

isaac may talk about how he hates backstabbing but hes just backstabbed me, i was under close range noble attack from a turtle after losing all my defence, i then ask the tribe for support which i hardly get any replies. I then find out that isaac went behind my back to talk to this tribeless turtle. He then tells me not to attack him any more and that this turtle can keep the village he just nobled off me?
He then called me an idiot to this guy and forwarded the mail to me.

Isaac the Bold Jun 29,2013 17:58
What's happening between ALYT and you anyway?

hoofheartednow Jun 29,2013 17:59
war

Isaac the Bold Jun 29,2013 18:01
I'm confused. You're tribeless. You're at war with ConDom?

hoofheartednow Jun 29,2013 18:03
no just him he attacked me friend

Isaac the Bold Jun 29,2013 18:05
seriously? that guy is an idiot.

hoofheartednow Jun 29,2013 18:06
sorry i have nothing against your tribe or u and i will not noble his first vill if he ceasefire

Isaac the Bold Jun 29,2013 18:47
I thought you said you wouldn't noble his first vil?

hoofheartednow Jun 29,2013 18:48
yep that wat i said to him but he didnt want a ceasefire :(

Isaac the Bold Jun 29,2013 18:49
OK. Well now I'm telling you to stop attacking him.

I was going to offer you a spot in our tribe, but I'm going to clear you if you attack him again.

hoofheartednow Jun 29,2013 18:52
thank you

can tell him to top attackin me

i know you guys are at war

thats y i offerd him a ceasefire

Isaac the Bold Jun 29,2013 18:58
I'll support you if he resends his noble.

You don't seem to take a hint though. Just yesterday I told you to stop attacking players who weren't in TCU, and you did it again.

This message has been forwarded by Isaac the Bold.

AtLeastYouTried Jun 29,2013 18:59

AtLeastYouTried Jun 29,2013 19:00
wow really im an idiot.

Isaac the Bold Jun 29,2013 19:02
you didn't attack him huh?

AtLeastYouTried Jun 29,2013 19:09
Your a dick, saying you hate backstabbing then backstab me?

hypocrit!

Isaac the Bold Jun 29,2013 19:10
How did I backstab you?

AtLeastYouTried Jun 29,2013 19:10
Village: [coord]536|470[/coord]
Wall level: 14
Defender: 0 0 23 0 42 8 0 0 3 0 0 0

Noble, Incoming Support from nickr102 (543|468) , K45 [coord]543|468[/coord] --> Arrival time: Jun 29, 2013 22:37:12:680 [player]Isaac the Bold[/player]

really how ?

Isaac the Bold Jun 29,2013 19:11
As far as I'm concerned, you backstabbed the tribe by trying to get -S!- to go to war against us, and now leaving the tribe.

AtLeastYouTried Jun 29,2013 19:11
ha wow.. really ? hoofs not even in S! ? idiot.

To then hes now trying to noble me and trying to support me so he can kill off hoofs defence for himself. What a great tribe mate to have hey?

And i thought i was done with betrayal in world 67, What a hypocrite .

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well played by hoofhearted. :icon_biggrin: I like him already.

Also. You got nobled by a turtle. Takes skill to achieve that at 3 villages.

DeletedUser110525

^^ he got info that i lost my defence... Luck more than anything.

DeletedUser

Your saying we 'Backstabbed' you. The attack was sent 4 minutes after you left. You was not a member off ConDom anymore so therefor we are allowed too attack you. Yes it's a sad thing that you left but really it's your own doing. You attacked a member off a tribe we are nap'd with.

We are already at war with 1 tribe. And yet you decide to try provoke another tribe to war us. You was a good team mate and FYI hardly anyone supported you? Now that is a lie. I myself supported you yet your no where near me. Others also supported you. No one has done any back stabbing here. Your actions nearly costed the whole tribe. You left. and therefor was no longer in relation to there tribe so we can attack. I wish things was different and you didn't leave but life's a b*tch

DeletedUser110525

This tribe that we had a nap with you mean hoof and his giant tribe of nothing ?
Great.. And we dont have an nap with -S!-. Bore off noobs.

DeletedUser

^^ he got info that i lost my defence... Luck more than anything.

How is getting info that someone lost their defence and using that info "luck" ?

Stop making excuses, just say "good game" and move on. If you want to be spiteful get someone to snipe the incoming ConDom nobles and don't whine here :D

DeletedUser

The village belonged to ROK. then got nobled by -S!- i'm not going to argue with you over the matter. I said my opinion on the matter. It's a sad thing your leaving but at the end off the day your no longer part of the tribe. You haven't been back stabbed as you wasn't in the tribe when the attack was sent. Your just being mardy now :D

DeletedUser110525

Well yes good game and tbh Condom was great when mason was duke now it just sucks...
Snipe that would imply them having trains.. Dont make me laugh.
Plus my back time is read for my last go :)

DeletedUser

Mason was never there, so how was it great when he was Duke? Also, how were you back stabbed when you got upset because you were told to stop attacking people you were not at war with? You left because you were told to stop attacking people you were not at war with. You got your panties all in a bunch. Grow up and get over it.

DeletedUser

Well yes good game and tbh Condom was great when mason was duke now it just sucks...
Snipe that would imply them having trains.. Dont make me laugh.
Plus my back time is read for my last go :)

you can't backtime a noble that never comes home. nice attack though, you got me good with that attack.

Attacker: AtLeastYouTried
Origin: ***BackStabbed*** (533|475) K45

Quantity: 0 0 394 0 0 172 0 0 37 0 0
Losses: 0 0 394 0 0 172 0 0 37 0 0

Defender: Isaac the Bold
Destination: 004. (543|468) K45

Quantity: 2094 1422 10 0 0 4 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 151 102 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Anyway, I feel about as backstabbed as you, considering I lost nearly 1k defense troops defending you against a member of -S- who you antagonized and couldn't take on. Then you ask for more, and more, and more support. When I told you "let me know if hoofhearted attacks again and I'll stack you", you decided to leave the tribe.

That's ME backstabbing? I even sent you support AFTER you left the tribe, and you SENT IT BACK TO ME. You WANTED to lose your villages.

Anyway, back to the matter at hand:

Side 1:
Tribes: TCU
Players: Tandare
Side 2:
Tribes: ConDom

Timeframe: 27/06/2013 17:00:00 to 30/06/2013 07:54:31

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 8
Difference: 6

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7,709
Side 2: 33,206
Difference: 25,497

chart

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser88324

lol TCU is deadallready most of codom is hand picked from many other tribes on diffrent worlds from w50 to w60 and all the world before and inbertween i wish i could of stuck around with them but had to take off

It is so silly to believe that because a tribe contains multiple players from past worlds (isn't a good 75% of the players on new worlds now days a world repeater?) it is destined to win a war? New world, whole new story...

DeletedUser

you can't backtime a noble that never comes home. nice attack though, you got me good with that attack.

Attacker: AtLeastYouTried
Origin: ***BackStabbed*** (533|475) K45

Quantity: 0 0 394 0 0 172 0 0 37 0 0
Losses: 0 0 394 0 0 172 0 0 37 0 0

Defender: Isaac the Bold
Destination: 004. (543|468) K45

Quantity: 2094 1422 10 0 0 4 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 151 102 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

eh... AtleastHEtried...
zn3lso.gif