Confused :S

.-x-.

Don't worry about him EJ, we all know what end of the pavilion he bowls.

Hey WC, ain't there some puppy or some thing out there waiting for you to hurt it again?

Yeah, thought so, now sling your hook. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Welsh you damn well that he can't say why he was banned.

He is right about the account cycling, on the western front Griph and I have seen it countless times, and I reakon we have countless more times yet to see it.

But yet again, what exactly does this have to do with the here and now?

Nothing what so ever. Grab a W10 account and fight or go back to what ever world your fighting on currently and don't darken our doorstep with your guff again. Either suits me fine. It's a pitty there are some BORGs out there still fighting, they aren' in here mouthing off, they're fighting. Pitty you didn't do the same.

And for the record, EJ is one of the very few people in this game I have met and would call a friend. Arse kissing had nothing to do with it, he was a damn fine duke and a decent guy. Deal with it.

dont darken his basement camp mate

DeletedUser

ctrl is a great tribe like previous tribes that fall.

but claiming they won the world:lol: ridiculous

.-x-.

Yet again Drykill reality escapes you. I have never stated CTRL won the world, but I will claim that they were never defeted. I'd love to look through those perscription glasses of yours one day.

You are right about one thing....

"What account you playing?"

Or do you just come onto the forum to talk swallocks when the girl next door closes her curtains?:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Seriously -x- just leave drykill alone he will eventually get bored talking to himself, he is just a noob that goes around ranting on just so people will talk to him, if he had any real b@!!$ he would tell us his account name but he is a little #!tch and wont speak up

one day his B@!!$ will drop and he will finally give in, untill then just leave him be,

DeletedUser

yeah leave me alone X, just wait until my b@#$ fall, at that time maybe you are in your hmmm 4th w10 account:lol::lol:

.-x-.

My second actualy.

Astew, as always, very correct in your observations.

.-x-.

astew229, what account are you playing?

Nothing sinister, just curious.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

None, been trying to get 1 for weeks now xD

i did play my own till i got banned (never got a real reason why though :/)

.-x-.

That sucks. Sadly, i think the most of the accounts going are in the enemy, but it would be nice if one of them posted sensible posts (yeah I know, guilty aswell lol )

DeletedUser

haha ohwell, im trying to get 1 off someone in.. ermm.. 8AA8, an accounts an account, idc which side im on i just wanna nukes some ppl lol :)