Confusion~

ashoka1

And Ashoka, don't be mean about the 6 year olds. I've seen 6 year olds that can spell better than Sammy.

Well I said about the content and not language.

I checked and checked again..couldnt find anything worthwhile done by you.

I havent played my account more then 20 hours in all of last 5 months or so.

My stats are 33-7 against ??? Which I believe are pathetic & letting down spam as I m not getting enough motivation to play & I see here about ppl boasting about 23-8 and claim to be active.

Let me tell you..if good players from both sides start getting active again we will see a lot more village changing hands..I am sitting on 240 noble trains atm...just not motivated enough to use them.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Ok, Sammy, i really don't care for flamming, i just love winding you up. :p

Also, Ashoke, you are twice my size. It takes me over 150 hours for nukes to land, which shows i am very backline. The closest i had to K34 before the war, was K42. Therefor, considering i now have 28 villages, in that general vicinity, considering the condition of the account when i got in, shows i am not doing too badly. I was also focusing on expanding my clusters at 1 point, which meant my focus was not on the frontlines for a while.

And i wasn't really boasting about 23-8, i believe it is in fact a pitiful stat. But i was saying that it was better than 78-78, which is what Sammy was claiming was him being active and playing a big part. So please, go back to being quite and not involved in the chat.

ashoka1

Ok, Sammy, i really don't care for flamming, i just love winding you up. :p

Also, Ashoke, you are twice my size. It takes me over 150 hours for nukes to land, which shows i am very backline. The closest i had to K34 before the war, was K42. Therefor, considering i now have 28 villages, in that general vicinity, considering the condition of the account when i got in, shows i am not doing too badly. I was also focusing on expanding my clusters at 1 point, which meant my focus was not on the frontlines for a while.

And i wasn't really boasting about 23-8, i believe it is in fact a pitiful stat. But i was saying that it was better than 78-78, which is what Sammy was claiming was him being active and playing a big part. So please, go back to being quite and not involved in the chat.

If I am twice your size and inactive and still having better stats then you should spend more time in game.

As for sammy stats ..his odd jumped by 34 million in last 40 days where as your odd is 16 million.so he infact face more attacks in last 40 days then u have since start of world.

Its not about caps..its about participation...

As for being involved in chats...go on skype and chat if you dont want my involvement kid

If its externals,I will keep posting

Ash

DeletedUser

If I am twice your size and inactive and still having better stats then you should spend more time in game.

As for sammy stats ..his odd jumped by 34 million in last 40 days where as your odd is 16 million.so he infact face more attacks in last 40 days then u have since start of world.

Its not about caps..its about participation...

As for being involved in chats...go on skype and chat if you dont want my involvement kid

If its externals,I will keep posting

Ash
I spend plenty of time in game thankyou very much. It may only be 16 million, but before i joined the account it was pitiful. Remember, i have only been on the account for about 2 months tops now. And i am on Skype, and i do often chat there. And i never said you can't post on the externals. I just asked you nicely not too.

ashoka1

I ask you nicely to attack your duke with all your troops and then hit delete.

Will you

DeletedUser

How about for a reward, we send all the troops then get an inv to SPAM?

ashoka1

I ask you nicely to attack your duke with all your troops and then hit delete.

Will you

Well, depends if cookies are involved.

Nowhere I said I will send cookies.

You're going to have to send the cookies first.

You attack your duke
Send all your cookies my way
Hit delete
How about for a reward, we send all the troops then get an inv to SPAM?

Inviting in spam is leadership function

I can take you as a basher if you want

Standard spam recruitment policy
Talk with our leader
Then leave your tribe
Stay in open for 21-30 days
Then our leader flips coins to see if he wants you in spam or not

If you r lucky he talks with you on skype

If you impress him you r invited.

DeletedUser

That seems like a fair initiation - tempting, but the tribe couldn't survive without me -> I'd feel guilty leaving the little ones to fend for themselves.

As for becoming your basher, again tempting, but it would mean I wouldn't be allowed to attack you, which, of course, goes against my 'règles de guerre' , #1 being to attack my tribe's opponents.

DeletedUser

Standard spam recruitment policy
Talk with our leader
Then leave your tribe
Stay in open for 21-30 days
Then our leader flips coins to see if he wants you in spam or not

If you r lucky he talks with you on skype

If you impress him you r invited.

This has to be a joke, because if you are serious I can prove you guys wrong in so many ways.

JW ash do u still hate me??

ashoka1

This has to be a joke, because if you are serious I can prove you guys wrong in so many ways.

JW ash do u still hate me??

David , hate is a strong word.its just a game and I sure wouldnt hate someone over a game.

Sure you guys employed some means which I disapprove but guess not everyone plays fair.but no hate.

I only strongly disliked 2 persons on w60, both of whom insulted my family in an online game or skype chat.but its good both had to delete their account and run after seeing thousands of inc b4 ??? Was even formed.

DeletedUser

I still don't understand that we employed it, we were given the account as a sit. But this isnt the place to discuss it as we hav already had the player that caused this talk to you, and you still didnt believe me i guess. But i am over it :D

ashoka1

Well past is past

As I see it this world will get interesting in next few days.lot of things are happening and too fast.may be next 20-30 days will be crucial as to how soon Spam wins this world.

DeletedUser

I'm just going to cut in here.
1. Zen, Am I allowed to say that Sammy is doing Jack all then? feel free to check my stats.

2. I understand your point but I agree with Ste's. Despite Sammy taking more villages in the war - he has lost the same amount - therefore, by power of logic, he has not helped SPAM at all (no gain for SPAM) - his difference is 0. (not counting his nukes sent or def sent in support of his tribe)

3. Sammy, I'm not sure how many wars you have fought in, I'm not sure how many worlds you have been on - but a gain of 500K ODD per vill lost is pretty pathetic - I'm not going to check any stats but Im sure both me and Ste have a higher ODD gained per vill lost ratio than that.

4. You have over 100 FL villages. I have 70. Please now compare our stats. (and take into account that he has 3x the firepower and defence capabilities of me)....Oh wait...you don't need to, because Im still up on him.

5. As for his 78 caps in the war - how many have been against GOD? (players who have no ability and are mostly inactive)

Except Lord Death 2 has clearly done far more in this war than Cy89, which is clearly visible to anyone with even a remnant of a brain. The difference is to an extent that dfcaseykevin's contribution to the war is probably around 5-6 times of Cy89's.

69 million ODA does not compare to 8 million ODA
78 caps does not compare to 28 caps
42 million ODD does not compare to 4 million ODD

Your argument that he lost as many villages as he gained and therefore his war effort is negligible is also nonsensical. This is because the number of villages you lose does not directly correlate to your war effort but also is constrained several other factors such as your position, the enemy's effort to take the villages (this is not the same as getting nuked) and stacking. It would be quite easy using the power of your logic to completely dismiss the efforts of players like reborn or andre and echoes using the exact same reasoning you use for Sam.

I don't really understand why you are talking either. Your ODA is 1/4 of Dfcaseykevin's despite being 1/3 of the size, you have more caps, but around 30 were from a guy who cleared all his villages out and hit delete or retakes of SPAM players who took them and most of the rest isolated villages in ??? territory.

All in all, relatively unimpressive argument despite best attempts to antagonise Sam.

/Dylan signing out

PS: If you are going to enquire about my ODA/ODD/Conquer stats and say that I do jack all for a pathetic attempt at rebuttal, don't bother. Firstly, I won't reply, secondly I don't particularly care.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

secondly I don't particularly care.

Yeh, that is how i feel about everything you have just said. And i have been on this account for roughly 2 months, so whoever was on before is to blame for the low ODA.

Secondly, like i have said, my positioning is awful, so for me to conquer so many villages on the frontlines is not half bad at all.