Confusion~

DeletedUser

Anyone care to enlighten me on what happened between Escape, RAGE and Top 100?

From what I can see, ??? cut off (some) of their excess fat. These guys went to Escape....why VT let them in I have no idea. Then they left and formed RAGE and C8 took control and attempted to recruit everyone.

DeletedUser

Anyone care to enlighten me on what happened between Escape, RAGE and Top 100?

From what I can see, ??? cut off (some) of their excess fat. These guys went to Escape....why VT let them in I have no idea. Then they left and formed RAGE and C8 took control and attempted to recruit everyone.

I could be wrong but i am pretty sure that C8 etc left ???, they consider the south of ??? to be dead...this is not the case though, although yes the south is the hardest hit and probably the weakest area atm...

They then joined VT because he has a NAP with SPAM and ???, this means they get out of the war and buy some time in order to grow and rebuild etc...

??? then apparently spoke to VT and said they suspect him to be going against them and that VT may side with SPAM, VT then kicked everyone due to the allegation and they formed RAGE

Then apparently will from C8 formed 'the top 100' tribe to end w60...(massive fail) lol

Will is now solo, probably the best option to be honest, doesnt seem to have the fight left in him
(chuckle)

DeletedUser105935

he has done really well down there agaisnt some tough players i think id be fed up after a while southern spam is stronghest atm.

and that is were ??? is weakest from what i can see

c8 is a massive lose for the ??? war effortas it opens up less active accounts to the storm that is southern spam

DeletedUser

A massive loss? Please, his stats are 29-30...Thats worse than me....

DeletedUser105935

yes but hes killed 200mill we have cintinuely pounded him thaats alot of od per villa hes done alot to slow down are progress southwards

DeletedUser

Aw I'm honored that you guys talk about me on here and try to find motive behind my actions. <3

VT

DeletedUser

Because him saying he was VT wasn't clear enough for poor old Sammy?

DeletedUser

Well it is under Sammy's control, so it won't be long before it hits an iceberg.

DeletedUser105935

hahaha ste you doin s*** all im actively taking enermy villas

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Players: Cy89
Side 2:
Tribes: SPAM
Timeframe: 01/07/2013 00:00:00 to 06/07/2013 08:08:36
Total conquers:
Side 1: 19
Side 2: 828
Difference: 809
chart

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 8
Side 2: 0
Difference: 8
chart

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 188,865
Side 2: 6,960,925
Difference: 6,772,060
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 77,688
Difference: 77,688
chart

Side 1:
Players: dfcaseykevin
Side 2:
Tribes: A.I., ???
Timeframe: 01/07/2013 00:00:00 to 06/07/2013 08:08:36
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 0
Difference: 0
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 0
Difference: 0
chart

Ste has gone 8-0 this week - you haven't taken anything. You are a collosal idiot. Please stop vomiting verbal suicide and in correct statements all over this forum.

DeletedUser105935

lol forgetting you friends in god who are directly in the way of me and the front line

DeletedUser107514

Rofl, does God even count at this point? More of a meat shield really.

BREAKING: A few Spam members have declared war against the grey dots. Thak, Alysta, and Your World is Mine are seeming to be the leaders so far.

DeletedUser

If you value your skill as a player directly proportional to your caps vs GOD, then you are very desperate indeed.