Confusion~

ashoka1

But thats because

[Spoil]
images
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

I believe I said once that ??? was basically a worse watered down version of Calm. I still hold this opinion today. ???'s players aren't as good, their co-ordination is not as good and their leadership is not as good (despite the inherent flaws of Calm.'s leadership).

When we were fighting Calm., I could generally say that the strength of players between the two sides were quite close. Whether you think Calm. was better or whatnot, you can probably agree on that. What happened at the end of the world was that half of the top 20 best players from the west hit delete. This created a disparity large enough that SPAM can win against ??? without even doing any of the things we did against Calm. (like organised Ops, mandatory daily faking, 24 hour sitting for frontline accounts, web support, tribe wide sharing of reports). This can actually be seen in the stats (I think we are about 550 villages ahead in the last month despite having 59 less accounts in the tribe). If we were to value each player through the pure nobling stats over the last month alone, the average SPAM player would be worth 4.1 ??? players.

On top of that everything that has happened in the last month on SPAM's end has not been handled by me at all and I have not given any orders, just let the players do what they want. We could quite easily go max throttle against ??? but we don't because I don't feel we actually need to. I would much rather this be a fun non-stressful experience for the guys and gals than force them to send attacks like in every other war we have done.

If we had done what we were doing now against Calm., we would have lost. If we had done similar against SmexC, we could have still won but would have taken too long and we would have looked weak to our neighbours. There are no threats other than ???, so as long as we are beating them, we don't actually have to make the game less fun just to do better. Perhaps though, ??? are just taking the same approach we are, which is why we are winning.

The fact is that we will just see who wins the war and who doesn't.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

why would people bother send t trans if the account you are attacking you know can not snipe for toffee we cant make it to hard for you

Because its actually easier/faster to send a t train than it is to send a train manually.

DeletedUser109217

Joe..I never said Spam is a great tribe...we we are mostly a group of very average players with the exception of about 5/6 of our better accounts.

I never said that we all send ttrains...

I said the opponent we were fighting earlier was better then current ???.

As for you..

I have taken atleast 15 village from your account ..sometimes sending nobles from mobile ..having gap of 5 second between each of them..never saw a snipe..

Or an attempt to snipe.

its easer to re cap then snipe as most have nuks going before and after so to send a small nuke with noble is better then stacking it to loose troops every one plays diff but as for your comment about who is better then who alls i am saying is it was spam members who were saying there better and will win the war i did not say any names as to who said it but if you scroll down most of the post theres always some one from spam who is slating us and saying how good and better spam are wen all said and done it looks to me as stale mate i hold my hands up and say were not a bad tribe but i will not brag about are tribe were on the other hand spam do all the bragging and nothing to show for it i dont wont to fall out with any one but spam as got to understand there no better then us or werse

DeletedUser

Because its actually easier/faster to send a t train than it is to send a train manually.

Actually, if you include the time to load up Opera log in onto TW it is longer. If you count the fact that Opera is a rubbish browser for anything except sending t-trains and mass faking, I try avoid using it when possible. I will generally send a train on Chrome (my usual browser) if I know the player cannot snipe and I am sending nobletrains.

As for what joe said, it is not actually a stalemate. If it was, then A.I. would have never been recruited. This was to shore up rampant inactivity and sate people threatening to leave ??? due to bad results. That move alone was proof that the war was infact not a stalemate and we are winning. The war stats also say otherwise as we have won pretty much every day for the last 2 months. I suppose you aren't failing, but then again, your players have nowhere else to go and most are isolated from the war. When I think of the past worlds I have played, wars have taken over a year because of this and the sizes of the tribes involved even if one is winning for months on end.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have to but in. Yes SPAM have a few decent players. But you can't rule out the fact that ??? have a few also. sweetmisery being one of the ones I've had the privilege of fighting with on W60 and at one point had the privilege of fighting with on W50. I myself already have a way of wiping out SPAM. All ??? need is for players to pull their fingers out of their arses and for everyone else to start fighting back.

:icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Actually, if you include the time to load up Opera log in onto TW it is longer. If you count the fact that Opera is a rubbish browser for anything except sending t-trains and mass faking, I try avoid using it when possible. I will generally send a train on Chrome (my usual browser) if I know the player cannot snipe and I am sending nobletrains.

But you are assuming that we don't use Opera. I for one use Opera as my sole internet browser, so for me it is much quicker to send a t train then to send a train manually. So you are making an assumption. I am not saying it is a wrong assumption, but you can't be sure.

ashoka1

I have to but in. Yes SPAM have a few decent players. But you can't rule out the fact that ??? have a few also. sweetmisery being one of the ones I've had the privilege of fighting with on W60 and at one point had the privilege of fighting with on W50. I myself already have a way of wiping out SPAM. All ??? need is for players to pull their fingers out of their arses and for everyone else to start fighting back.

:icon_smile:

Thanks

Your post proves my point

Sweetmisery has been ??? 'S best player in last 5 months or so, with everyone saying how good they are.

However in calm. Days noone talked about sweet misery.people talked about ukpatriot/fifthelement/spunky /jfsmith etc.

When all these guys deleted sweetmisery became ??? Best account.

So yes calm. Was a much stronger opponent then ???.

DeletedUser

That is correct but if every ??? member had motivation, like myself, sweetmisery, and a fair few others then ??? would be a stronger opponent.

DeletedUser

But you are assuming that we don't use Opera. I for one use Opera as my sole internet browser, so for me it is much quicker to send a t train then to send a train manually. So you are making an assumption. I am not saying it is a wrong assumption, but you can't be sure.

Apologies, you are in the 2.5% or so of people who use Opera as their main browser then. It has website compatability issues due to its lack of popularity hence is rarely used. It is popular on mobiles though, but I doubt you send t-trains on that.

ashoka1

That is correct but if every ??? member had motivation, like myself, sweetmisery, and a fair few others then ??? would be a stronger opponent.

You have about 200 members to choose from.

Pick 50 of the best who have motivation and kick the rest.

Or 40 of your best who have motivation

And then ??? Would be a stronger opponent.

Tbh anyone playing solo and having motivation can mint coins for atleast 9 nobles daily easy.

So 40×9=360 villages daily

300 ×25 = 7500 per month

We at spam are not doing more then 150 on average as some are busy in real life ..some get bored and some others dont play ..just log in daily so we dont get kicked coz of being red.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Apologies, you are in the 2.5% or so of people who use Opera as their main browser then. It has website compatability issues due to its lack of popularity hence is rarely used. It is popular on mobiles though, but I doubt you send t-trains on that.

Well, for what i use it for, i get no problems, so i don't care if i'm a minority.

MR.MR

I use opera exclusively for TW past 5 villages, and for twstats. For everything else on the internet, I use firefox.

DeletedUser109217

i use opera and chrome. sugar forgot every time i make a comment on here my incoming goes up lol

DeletedUser

I just use internet explorer :) and no one can attack me, im hidden :p

DeletedUser

I'm posting in hopes that someone in ??? will have the guts to attack me.