Congats w2v

DeletedUser93681

Congrats w2v

Even though we had morale until the bitter end, well done. I wish many of you future success in your new worlds.

ps I did tell Luke we wouidnt see the end. But he trusted.

Last edited by a moderator:

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Good job mates :p

#Wedidthat
#W2VSecondWorldWin

But whose counting:icon_wink:

Last edited:

DeletedUser117033

Just want to say congratulation to all the players involved in W2V for the victory of W71. I spent a lot of time on this world between September 2013 - January 2014. The thing between NS and Contra really gave me a headache and was one of the most frustrated thing that has ever happened to me during my time on TW. That is the only thing this world gave me, while I was giving it a lot of time. Not a fair deal but thats life :icon_neutral:

Cya around

DeletedUser

Yeah, a world with ups and downs. For me personally getting back to and finishing at #2 was the most rewarding (even though I did try to become #1 :))

I started out very well in BWQ (with my friends Egna, Mr.Glory and King.Bert) at the start of this world, but after some tough times against several tribes (Contra, NS) I ended up with just one village on the rim (december 2013). I decided to give it a new try and started growing steadily again from there in PnS thanks to Phylo, Karma15 and Thedoctorsback (to name a few). The wars with W2V were hard when we were part of K2WV, Venus and GY. Finally GY joined W2V and from there it was a walk in the park towards the end.

Thanks to everyone for the good times we had on this world. I hope to meet you again sometime on another world. It will take some time though, because I will be taking a little break from the game.

Cheers,

MegaBron/Superbron

DeletedUser117033

Yeah, a world with ups and downs. For me personally getting back to and finishing at #2 was the most rewarding (even though I did try to become #1 :))

I started out very well in BWQ (with my friends Egna, Mr.Glory and King.Bert) at the start of this world, but after some tough times against several tribes (Contra, NS) I ended up with just one village on the rim (december 2013). I decided to give it a new try and started growing steadily again from there in PnS thanks to Phylo, Karma15 and Thedoctorsback (to name a few). The wars with W2V were hard when we were part of K2WV, Venus and GY. Finally GY joined W2V and from there it was a walk in the park towards the end.

Thanks to everyone for the good times we had on this world. I hope to meet you again sometime on another world. It will take some time though, because I will be taking a little break from the game.

Cheers,

MegaBron/Superbron

For a couple of weeks ago when I was scrolling through twstats W71 I saw your name on the top5 and got pretty sure that we nobled you, had strong memories of it.
Well done to get back like this and it proves that you do have a big chance to win a world even if you start up like 3-4 months later.

Good job, I'm very impressed. :)

DeletedUser

Congrats W2V, most of you played very well, I hope to see you on future worlds, with you or against you.

Good Luck