Congrat Balkanski As

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Not sure how you done it .. and if everything has been done within the rules.. but you managed to get 4 nobles before me and we both know it was either you or me who would start the train. I had 2 nobles (had the resources) .. so this is going public as it's the first time I met something.

So I congrat Balkanski As for the definite #1 spot in 15h if I will not be able to snipe it.

A player to watch out for.

DeletedUser

Nice noble choice for Balakanski As, too bad for Turbo Ace unless he manages to snipe it though.

DeletedUser

Thank you for ack there AceMeist0rr, to be honest I would never go pick such distant noble target normaly.

Yes I noticed long before you were rushing smithy, and it got me worried, but what got me even more worried and put me in 6th gear was roumors I got from people inside INC i was actualy intended to be your nobletarget... so I figured not many choices for me here...

What's the spread on his train?

250+ ms all fall in same second

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser84917

The world has been open for about 20 days.

I can assure you it's perfectly possible to have a farm 29 clear and a nobletrain within this timelimit on a speed 1.

DeletedUser

The world has been open for about 20 days.

I can assure you it's perfectly possible to have a farm 29 clear and a nobletrain within this timelimit on a speed 1.

My record on speed 1 ( on world 28 was 52 hours from academy to 4 nobleman...)
here on 1.2 speed world i got train in 30 hours from when acad was up, and it was 18th day since world opened...

DeletedUser84917

My record on speed 1 ( on world 28 was 52 hours from academy to 4 nobleman...)
here on 1.2 speed world i got train in 30 hours from when acad was up, and it was 18th day since world opened...

Respect to you ;)

Only played one speed 1 world so far. Troop speed also one.
Got the nobletrain and farm 29 clear (which was practically a full clear 5800 axe, 3100 lc) after 20 days. But 30 hours from acad to train is quit impressive.

DeletedUser

I noticed Turbo just nobled a 800 point village next to his. Trying to stay alive eh?

DeletedUser

Either way, my sportive way of saying congrats :)

A game has winners and losers and being a bad loser is even worse. Bit sad on the people who told on me ah well .. Got W45 then as last world as W45/W46 were my last worlds in tribal wars. As W45 is going good I hope to be around and no hard feelings further you done well =D

I can't always win (sad face)

DeletedUser12504

and turbo, congratulations on your second village lol. if things go badly it seems u have a fallback ;)

DeletedUser84917

I noticed Turbo just nobled a 800 point village next to his. Trying to stay alive eh?

Won't do him much good I guess.
Balkanski probably split up the clear. Think the only chance Turbo has is to snipe it with his own troops eand everything in the new village hitting both the same nobleman. Other that that possibly help from tribemates.

DeletedUser

hmm

and turbo, congratulations on your second village lol. if things go badly it seems u have a fallback ;)

Thanks I wasn't thinking he would do this lol.

Well had the resources to make a new noble but now throwing it in defense :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

i bet he is building def there now, and is going to snipe train support it :p
exactly what i would do lol

DeletedUser

Yeah if my main village is gone I will not continue on this world.

Ah well at least I can say I was #1 .. 2 times in total.

DeletedUser

Why are you so defeatist already?! 250ms snipe from same village is not so hard to do.... and then there are many options for you.... if I had to choose which account I would rather play right now it would be yours :)

DeletedUser84917

Back on the how is it possible comment? :eek:

Simple math:

Let's just state that balkanski as has 2000 lc (which is more then likely a underestimation of his troops). Say that you're the perfect farmer who always get's full hauls. In a complete run you would gather 160k of resources.

24 hours in a day. Let's say the max distance you go is 4 hours lc-distance. Theoratically you have about 3 full runs a day (in reality it will probably be a bit more on a very active account) = 160k * 3 = 480k. Add another 1.5 run for the extra 12 hours: 240 + 480k = 720k.

Dividing this by three = 240k. Which is enough to pay for 4 nobles and mint a coin. Now every serious player will have his warehouse piling out with resources after the long duration of the relative cheap smithy rise. Let's say he had about 150k of everything saved. Another 5 coins right there. Leaves about 120k of rescources left (4 coins). Which is only a few extra hours, a few hundred lc extra, counting the axes, ....

It really isn't that unlikely.

DeletedUser

hmm

Back on the how is it possible comment? :eek:

Simple math:

Let's just state that balkanski as has 2000 lc (which is more then likely a underestimation of his troops). Say that you're the perfect farmer who always get's full hauls. In a complete run you would gather 160k of resources.

24 hours in a day. Let's say the max distance you go is 4 hours lc-distance. Theoratically you have about 3 full runs a day (in reality it will probably be a bit more on a very active account) = 160k * 3 = 480k. Add another 1.5 run for the extra 12 hours: 240 + 480k = 720k.

Dividing this by three = 240k. Which is enough to pay for 4 nobles and mint a coin. Now every serious player will have his warehouse piling out with resources after the long duration of the relative cheap smithy rise. Let's say he had about 150k of everything saved. Another 5 coins right there. Leaves about 120k of rescources left (4 coins). Which is only a few extra hours, a few hundred lc extra, counting the axes, ....

It really isn't that unlikely.

May be true but if you check his 15x15 there are a few 1k's and they farm too .. of course less but still. He left Rabid and they have supported him with resources.. can't think of anything else.

Whatever may happened .. only thing for me left to do is snipe it and backtime him. But yeah .. got Offense only so building some HC .. mainly spears as I have the spear weapon for the paladin.

And one of the Dutch guys who left eventually .. thanks for telling on me.

DeletedUser84917

May be true but if you check his 15x15 there are a few 1k's and they farm too .. of course less but still. He left Rabid and they have supported him with resources.. can't think of anything else.

Whatever may happened .. only thing for me left to do is snipe it and backtime him. But yeah .. got Offense only so building some HC .. mainly spears as I have the spear weapon for the paladin.

And one of the Dutch guys who left eventually .. thanks for telling on me.

Look, I know for sure that it is possible within the timeboundaries without any supplied resources. Did it myself about as fast without help, playing solo and with guys nearby who also farmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.