Congrat Balkanski As

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

In most cases coplayers are used so that the account is being run 24/7. That said having a coplayer doesnt mean that its inefficient if its not being run 24/7. An inefficiently coplayed account is one that fails to maximise its online time. I dont see how their account doesnt do this?

DeletedUser

thing is, it's not 1 day, it's more then 1, and it's not every once in a while, it's on a regular basis, so are you going to count on finding good sitters 2-3 times a week every week? ehm... no.

works well enough if you are actually a tribe rather than a gathering of players under one tag :)

DeletedUser

Leo, I don't think it is even worth it. They obviously don't like me, and are trying to think of a reason to put me down I guess.

If I did poorly, than they would have substance to their argument, however, I have always played this way, and I have sadly played for a year or so now. How it is suddenly a problem, i'm not sure.

DeletedUser

works well enough if you are actually a tribe rather than a gathering of players under one tag :)

low blow, pretty pathetic, expected better of you :icon_rolleyes:
as you can see i said "a good sitter", and even if it was a good sitter i have trouble believing any sitter, no matter how good will do as well as a co-player. first of all because no sitter knows the account, owners plans, and surroundings as well as a co-player. second because both seuss and buffet were very capable players, finding someone as good as them to sit would not be easy :) third reason is a good player (as good as seuss and buffet) will have at least one well shaped account to take care of. it might be 10 mil points on another world, might be just a few k's here. point is most ppl will care more for their own account then for yours. sure they'll send your troops out to farm. but their attention will always be drawn by their account
in conclusion i don't understand what you guys are trying to prove here. it is obvious Buffet and Seuss's play times match. they might be from the same time zones, but hey, not EVERYONE lives off their parents money. and even if they do some of us have a life (i like to think i do)
this argument is beyond silly, the only reasons i got into it was because you were picking on a friend, and because ....i don't like valk :p

AusKilla

now that u publicized report i will make my last comment on this thread.

i killed 95% of troops rougly as i said without seing def... wall lvl downgrade was info enough.

since cata wepon is 10x defence it wasnt 13k troops as I estmiated it was 8k troops.

as i mailed mdany and said in first response after my red reports showed up yeah you stopped me ...
but you cant stop us all :D

this thread was brought up in first place because ppl didnt belive i could make train in legal way so fast...

i picked target 16 horus away for my own reasons.... it could have been anyone even mdany , and i will refrain from further speculation what could have been...

i lost my o to stack... as any player does who stays long enough... you call me idiot, stupid, naive whatever... i dont care.

today ignorant people and part of envyous part of TW comunity deprived ppl of public tools i made for everyones benefit cause i dont want to support wellbeing of ignorant players any more.

you protected 2k member just to slow me down, you lost at very same day #3 player cause you were sure you sould snipe maybe inboud train...

TW is game where you attack players... i always advocated it, and ppl from bunny that tried to talk to me and get info from meh to abuse it in the end know it... as ppl who played with me know i will always fight against enemy who causes me trouble.

yes i was trapped... my o was killed on stack, in the end... i ask you all flamers
how many of you envyous ppl lost nuke against stack?
how many of you got details about your troop count and actions you take publicized on forum?

you can flame me all you want... but you were all pwned by smooth machine... none had with all coplayers you had speed to build up and eliminate oponent ...
you defended... what you silently ignore is all your attacks failed miserably, and with acceptance you praise nobler who took out your #3 ranked player today.

i play k44 because i choose to... because sitations like this make challenge you wont get on outer core or rim... all you brave flamers come start world in core next to me...
get co players and starv with them...

p.s.
tools for now on will be available to only close friends, and people who provide me link to reports showing they rimmed
any aliases Dr. Seuss and AuskillaD use.

-BA

LOL What did i do to you blood angel..? Did i even have contact with you on W46? LOL.. Only logged in for a half hour to farm a day to fill in time :D Dont think i even posted in these public forums until now when a friend sent me the link to this post.... Does it really matter if you take your farm finder down? I can easily host another one exactly the same for use for me and Dr. Seuss only.. :) If your talking about ignorant players then maybe you should play tribalwars without all your fancy scripts & tolls and see how well you go then... Sorry but your the one who is ignorant.

See you in K44 W47 (Provided the world starts after feb 20th) See how well you go and if you can manage to keep up with me playing alone when i am properly active :icon_wink: Try and rim me yourself rather than offer use of your tool to whoever else tries :) n00b.. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

low blow, pretty pathetic, expected better of you :icon_rolleyes:
I'm merely stating fact. The only way you can see it as an insult is if you know it to be true - and thanks, you gave me the exact information on your tribe that I was actually after :icon_neutral:

as you can see i said "a good sitter", and even if it was a good sitter i have trouble believing any sitter, no matter how good will do as well as a co-player. first of all because no sitter knows the account, owners plans, and surroundings as well as a co-player. second because both seuss and buffet were very capable players, finding someone as good as them to sit would not be easy :)
Quote me where I have ever said either of them are bad players. Or better yet, ask them yourselves, as I talk to one of them on a daily basis and we get on rather well.

third reason is a good player (as good as seuss and buffet) will have at least one well shaped account to take care of. it might be 10 mil points on another world, might be just a few k's here. point is most ppl will care more for their own account then for yours. sure they'll send your troops out to farm. but their attention will always be drawn by their account
I know a lot of players who do as much on sat accounts, if not more, than their own accounts. One of them is in the top 20 on this world currently. Generalisations mean nothing - find a good sitting team and you will never have a problem with being offline or slow growth.

in conclusion i don't understand what you guys are trying to prove here. it is obvious Buffet and Seuss's play times match. they might be from the same time zones, but hey, not EVERYONE lives off their parents money. and even if they do some of us have a life (i like to think i do)
this argument is beyond silly, the only reasons i got into it was because you were picking on a friend, and because ....i don't like valk :p
Firstly, I have yet to pick on one of that account's members. I am friends with one of the account owners - ask Will on skype perhaps?
Secondly, don't comment on people's personal life if you don't know them. For example, I'm a 17yo living on benefits, in education at the moment, in a flat by myself. So yeah - I am REALLY living off my parent's money. Quit with the real life comments and find a single bit of what you said which isn't junk.
Your conclusion (and entire post) is pretty much bullshit :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

i played a world with a sitter once..... didnt work out well at all, best co-played acc is Googleeyes , 7 players 1 day a week (*was i suppose to tell people???*)

But im too active to have a coplayer, apart for the 3hours i sleep, but i get a sitter for that. What was Axlcats train time?

DeletedUser

i played a world with a sitter once..... didnt work out well at all, best co-played acc is Googleeyes , 7 players 1 day a week (*was i suppose to tell people???*)

But im too active to have a coplayer, apart for the 3hours i sleep, but i get a sitter for that. What was Axlcats train time?

I got anuzr 7 :icon_wink:
Now it is on a 2-a-day rota, with a big external forum. It is pretty much a tribe on one account now :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

another forum??? thought 2 would be enough..... Notebook full with commands?

DeletedUser

first of all googly you take all my post as directed strictly to you, it is not, don't consider yourself that important :icon_rolleyes:

Quote me where I have ever said either of them are bad players. Or better yet, ask them yourselves, as I talk to one of them on a daily basis and we get on rather well.

did i say you did? we are both speaking the same language are we not? where in that quote did i say you called them bad players?

I know a lot of players who do as much on sat accounts, if not more, than their own accounts. One of them is in the top 20 on this world currently. Generalisations mean nothing - find a good sitting team and you will never have a problem with being offline or slow growth.

somehow i doubt that. ofc it might be possible, i don't think i could do it tho :icon_confused:

Firstly, I have yet to pick on one of that account's members. I am friends with one of the account owners - ask Will on skype perhaps?
Secondly, don't comment on people's personal life if you don't know them. For example, I'm a 17yo living on benefits, in education at the moment, in a flat by myself. So yeah - I am REALLY living off my parent's money. Quit with the real life comments and find a single bit of what you said which isn't junk.
Your conclusion (and entire post) is pretty much bullshit

there we go again thinking we're so important. lovely. i wasn't referring to you Einstein, i said "you guys" , but i guess say "you guys" (valk and deadly) are picking on seuss/buffet was wrong, only deadly is picking on him, valk is just... bugging in....as usual :)

thanks for the review on my post, much appreciated especially since you didn't get half of it.

here i am again getting into arguments over things that don't even make sense when you add them up. meh. continue your "Flame fest" in fact, post this link in your chat so that all your butt buddies can come and help out with their completely uninformed posts like they usually do.
/respect for M.R's forum presence :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

post this link in your chat so that all your butt buddies can come and help out with their completely uninformed posts like they usually do.

Did i just get a mention :icon_biggrin:

And about the acc sitting, its definitely possible, 2 friends who are quite active in diff time zones, pretty much multi- acc for the first 6weeks ive done it before, gave both accounts the same treatment

DeletedUser

Did i just get a mention :icon_biggrin:

And about the acc sitting, its definitely possible, 2 friends who are quite active in diff time zones, pretty much multi- acc for the first 6weeks ive done it before, gave both accounts the same treatment

yes but isn't that the same as co-playing? :) long time co-account sitting works pretty much the same way co-playing does :)
ps: omg i actually stopped flaming o_O i'm shocked.

DeletedUser

it is pretty much co-playing and if you dont want to share your account (properly anyway) with another player its a great option!

p.s. im sexeh

DeletedUser

first of all googly you take all my post as directed strictly to you, it is not, don't consider yourself that important :icon_rolleyes:
You quoted me. Therefore if you weren't aiming it at me you shouldn't have quoted me. Use what little brain you have perhaps to understand what quoting suggests - that you are aiming a retort at that post.

did i say you did? we are both speaking the same language are we not? where in that quote did i say you called them bad players?
"second because both seuss and buffet were very capable players, finding someone as good as them to sit would not be easy"
That implies that I was thinking they weren't good players. Opposite of good is bad.

there we go again thinking we're so important. lovely. i wasn't referring to you Einstein, i said "you guys" , but i guess say "you guys" (valk and deadly) are picking on seuss/buffet was wrong, only deadly is picking on him, valk is just... bugging in....as usual :)
You said you guys, after quoting me. Therefore, you are an idiot for quoting me when you weren't aiming it at me. Seriously, can you not comprehend what you write?

thanks for the review on my post, much appreciated especially since you didn't get half of it.
here i am again getting into arguments over things that don't even make sense when you add them up. meh. continue your "Flame fest" in fact, post this link in your chat so that all your butt buddies can come and help out with their completely uninformed posts like they usually do.
1. Your attempt of flaming me failed as you tried to say you weren't responding to me in paricular after quoting ME.
2. You don't understand arguments as you clearly don't understand what you are trying to argue.
3. I don't see my tribe coming to my rescue - as so far people who have argued against me did exactly what you just did - make themselves look like idiots by not being able to understand their own posts or contradict what they have already written.

I don't respect you when you can flame someone for your own idiotic posting methods, so I don't think your rspect means anything.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

it is pretty much co-playing and if you dont want to share your account (properly anyway) with another player its a great option!

p.s. im sexeh

didnt want to be the only player on the forums not quoting someone!

DeletedUser

sorry googly, my bad, next time i will put a big *from here on we are not talking about you" sign in my posts, since obviously you can't tell you are not "you guys" see the s? it implies multiple :)
the rest of your comment is based on your failure to grasp the meaning of my posts, so i will refrain from further flaming you on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.