Congrat Balkanski As

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Can this thread die please. It has over 7k views and 17 pages of replies. I made it for that moment and it's still alive rofl.

DeletedUser

yup a lock here would be nice, the thread has nothing to do with what ace started it for anymore.

DeletedUser

Can this thread die please. It has over 7k views and 17 pages of replies. I made it for that moment and it's still alive rofl.

So you made it... nothing good ever came from it... thanks for that big cry... im sure next time you attack someone it will end up on public forums as well ...

and nice to see you will join w47 after all... w45 didnt work out as planed?

valk

Grammar flames are not allowed so your flaming of his flaming is in-correct.

DeletedUser81991

motivate.jpg

DeletedUser

now that u publicized report i will make my last comment on this thread.

today ignorant people and part of envyous part of tw comunity deprived ppl of public tools i made for everyones benefit cause i dont want to support wellbeing of ignorant players any more.

p.s.
tools for now on will be available to only close friends, and people who provide me link to reports showing they rimmed
any aliases dr. Seuss and auskillad use.

-ba

noooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

Back online. Time to explain to you something.
what is the plural of "you"? yeh. that's right.

If you say YOU to someone after quoting them, that implies it is aimed at them. If you cant make it clear who you are talking to, then you are the one whose logic fails. Not mine.

indeed you were the only one suggesting a sitter. but the other ones were also questioning the co-playing :) i was both explaining why a sitter would not work and why the co-playing would work. because my third paragraph was a conclusion, one that had my first paragraph as an argument.
That doesn't really form any relevant argument to what you are saying. So this can be completely ignored. Nice logical argument of complete relevance :icon_rolleyes:

your reply was an explanation of how that very thing you quoted is not true in your case. thus you took it as aimed at you, otherwise why would you defend yourself against it?
I took it aimed at me as you quoted me and then used the word "you", which implies you were aiming it at me. Which is how most people with any intelligence whatsoever could comprehend, but which you don't seem to get.

see all this argument is your failure to understand basic English, it's really quite stupid and i'm sorry i got myself involved into such childish talks, i really wish you stopped here as you can see i already stopped flaming you and am now just trying to explain to you, hopefully so that you understand how helplessly wrong you were. and what do you do?
So because you quoted me and then said "you", that means you weren't focusing a comment towards me? That is basic stuff. If you quote a person and then respond to it, if you aren't aiming the whole of what you say at them then don't make it so blurred as a single piece of text. Use paragraphs maybe? :icon_neutral:

I fail to see how I am not understanding basic english when you tried to flame me for you seeming to direct something at me, which I am guessing you are trying to cover up by saying "you" was meant as plural in this context.

Oh and hang on - you just quoted and responded to one individual...Doesn't that make it much more likely to be singular? :icon_rolleyes:

let's see what other insults you can come up with when it's obvious your logic isn't getting you anywhere :icon_rolleyes:
You still don't get it do ya? Really, stop with the attempts to make me look bad because you fail when coming up with an argument and just try to prolong it in the stringy hope that I end up saying something you can quote to make it look like I am contradicting myself. You aren't the first to try, but you are one of the worst at it.

Bigfeet15

I am locking this for now its off topic and starting to degenerate into flaming. Please everyone do there best to stay on topic. Thanks. Have a nice day

Status
Not open for further replies.