Congrats 8AA8

DeletedUser44592

Congrats Guys!!! Wish I stayed longer, Loved playing thru the REBRTH days, Cdnjer, you were awesome to play with and I owe you tons of respect and even more thanks! I've played a few worlds a little bit but nothing will or ever could compair to W10!

DeletedUser

Had a fantastic time playing this world. To all those who made it to the end, You guys have an amazing patience. Being persistent and stubborn and having a never give up attitude made 8AA8 a success. Proud to be associated with a solid bunch of guys (and gals) who could give it out as much as they got and better !!!

Congratulations 8AA8 :D

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well done everyone nice to see a few SET accounts made it to the end. As Rednecks mentioned my first real world as well.

DeletedUser

Crap i just logged in yesterday and now i can't .... good times guys good times i really will miss ya

wish samyak was here today he will really miss saying good byes.

here are couple of names i wanna give my regards and best wishes to

cheerycoke (friend before i even joined DDB)

Shakeyshack (he is cool guy but really needs SJJs whips sometimes lol)
icon_evil.gif

SJJ brillent player and good friend will miss him a lot .... incase he comes in here and wish still to play lemme know cheers)

ozzy (one and only leader of ottoman great guy .... i wonder why he quit though)

running horse (friend)

samyak (ofc my brother ......lol)

l3gollas (thanks for inviting me to DDB without you i wouldn't be here so thank you)

dingo chef (the one and only account i have player sitted that had 20 - 30 k incommings ..just so you know your account was not in order you just won't admit it
icon_eek.gif
)

Emperor john (hope thats how its spelled) that's one guy i won't forget in entire life. How did you make those attacks land second after second ??? really love to know this.

and many many more names who i am missing to recall in our journey to here

if anyone of you still wanna keep in touch skype me @ mega_x_men or Facebook @ crazyworldcrazyguy@yahoo.com

btw i wrote a mail yesterday asking who is owner of .Unknown. account in w11 if anyone of you is please let me know cheers

you can mail him in W11, or you can tell me and I will transmit him

DeletedUser

Azure, ch2oman here...

Everything is gone, there is no notepad left. The only thing is what is shown in the stats. Time to move on. I closed down W27 when I took over for a Shadow player and it was weird when one day everything was there and the next it was all gone. I agree that they closed down W10 super fast, but it could be because so many players were upset with how things ended. They did say 'tomorrow', which would have been server time today or 24 hours later. They didn't even give it 12 hours...very strange.

I am moving on.

A big CONGRATULATIONS to everyone that made the world as great as it was and I mean all the players. Hope to bump into a few of you again one day maybe on a future world.

I have thankfully got the contact details of a few I wanted to stay in touch with now thanks to PDX. Apparently the text was supposed to say today not tomorrow. So their mistake.

sctestor

Congrats to 8AA8! Been a long long time- gj to those who stayed involved all these years! Had a great time moving up and came out of this with some good friends and a three and some year relationship with a certain CTRL Duke- whom if anyone wants dirt on, just ask ;)

Congrats again and good riddance, W10!

DeletedUser

Congrats to all of you!!

Finally see the world End.

Proud to play in world 10 but not until it ends.

Merry Christmas to all!!!!

DeletedUser

Hate to say I told you so, buuut I TOLD YOU SO!!!! Hahah I knew CTRL wudnt win and thats what happened :D

Proves it once again, liars never win.

Either way congrats to 8AA8!! Really good stuff against a tough opponent :D

DeletedUser

First and foremost I'd like to congratulate 8AA8 on winning the world.

It's been interesting coming back and reading the forums after the world has closed. I find it amusing that there is still so much hate directed toward CTRL. I seriously think people tend to hate the things they don't understand. In a lot of ways I feel we were very misunderstood or people had the wrong idea of exactly what we were. I feel as if we were a "family", I have so many fond memories from playing this game. The very core that made CTRL what it was were always willing to go above and beyond to help a tribe mate out and this wasn't just limited to in game problems.

There were so many things that CTRL has had to go through that people do not know about. One being the fall out from a personal relationship I had on this game (well related to it anyway). Having "power" abused and my personal in game mails looked at and shared with others. Having my girlfriend (SCT) banned out of jealousy, also an attempt to ruin a weekend away on my birthday with my girlfriend by having my account banned. Myself having to deal with being sick all the time (not something I shared with the public) and various other things.

The tribe was filled with some amazing people that ultimately suffered because of my stupidity and bad decision making when it came to mixing personal with online gaming (namely Emperor Jon, hell of a guy btw). We ended up being hated by the majority of the players here on w10 and a good number of staff in the end made for a very bad combination. The fact that we were able to flourish even with all this going on was a estimate to how truly great CTRL was. Most of the tribes that declared wars on us or we declared wars on ended up dying out, not because we outlasted them but because we actually nobled their villages and took down key players(in part due to the excellent spy network myself and Jon had set up). Hell 8AA8 weren't even one of the original tribes of that massive CTRL gangbang.

But hell, there is no point in dwelling on the past. The world is over. Victors normally write history but that won't be done here (for obvious reasons). The best don't always win. It may be sad at times but it is just how things work. Everyone involved in the world made it fun, every major tribe and even some small ones left their mark in one way or another. Before you flame CTRL think about how boring the world would of been without my tribe around? Without Die.? Without Muffin? Without Poke? Would you guys of had as much fun then? Probably not, so in the end take it for what it is; a game you enjoyed playing with your friends and against your enemies. We made it one hell of a world people .. lets just take joy in that.

DeletedUser

ehh, ill give you that... It was only because of CTRL and Die. I hung onto to these forums to troll ye guys ^_^

But too bad, you guys lost.. BUT, I DO HAVE AN issue with something you said:

Victors normally write history but that won't be done here (for obvious reasons).

orly? Then why is it that when I open navigate to the W10 page, it says "world won by 8AA8"? :p thats the only piece of history that counts, right there :D

Last edited by a moderator:

earthquake girl

first and foremost i'd like to congratulate 8aa8 on winning the world.

It's been interesting coming back and reading the forums after the world has closed. I find it amusing that there is still so much hate directed toward ctrl. I seriously think people tend to hate the things they don't understand. In a lot of ways i feel we were very misunderstood or people had the wrong idea of exactly what we were. I feel as if we were a "family", i have so many fond memories from playing this game. The very core that made ctrl what it was were always willing to go above and beyond to help a tribe mate out and this wasn't just limited to in game problems.

There were so many things that ctrl has had to go through that people do not know about. One being the fall out from a personal relationship i had on this game (well related to it anyway). Having "power" abused and my personal in game mails looked at and shared with others. Having my girlfriend (sct) banned out of jealousy, also an attempt to ruin a weekend away on my birthday with my girlfriend by having my account banned. Myself having to deal with being sick all the time (not something i shared with the public) and various other things.

The tribe was filled with some amazing people that ultimately suffered because of my stupidity and bad decision making when it came to mixing personal with online gaming (namely emperor jon, hell of a guy btw). We ended up being hated by the majority of the players here on w10 and a good number of staff in the end made for a very bad combination. The fact that we were able to flourish even with all this going on was a estimate to how truly great ctrl was. Most of the tribes that declared wars on us or we declared wars on ended up dying out, not because we outlasted them but because we actually nobled their villages and took down key players(in part due to the excellent spy network myself and jon had set up). Hell 8aa8 weren't even one of the original tribes of that massive ctrl gangbang.

But hell, there is no point in dwelling on the past. The world is over. Victors normally write history but that won't be done here (for obvious reasons). The best don't always win. It may be sad at times but it is just how things work. Everyone involved in the world made it fun, every major tribe and even some small ones left their mark in one way or another. Before you flame ctrl think about how boring the world would of been without my tribe around? Without die.? Without muffin? Without poke? Would you guys of had as much fun then? Probably not, so in the end take it for what it is; a game you enjoyed playing with your friends and against your enemies. We made it one hell of a world people .. Lets just take joy in that.

<3

DeletedUser

Join world 61 kw :p i may of been your enemy most of the time well kinda but i still have the upmost respect for you. South east w61, be nice to see your name pop up...few people from w10 playing right now, IGM me if you start playing :)

Also i need an offsite forum but need to link it up and all that...any links u can recommend?

DeletedUser

First and foremost I'd like to congratulate 8AA8 on winning the world.

It's been interesting coming back and reading the forums after the world has closed. I find it amusing that there is still so much hate directed toward CTRL. I seriously think people tend to hate the things they don't understand. In a lot of ways I feel we were very misunderstood or people had the wrong idea of exactly what we were. I feel as if we were a "family", I have so many fond memories from playing this game. The very core that made CTRL what it was were always willing to go above and beyond to help a tribe mate out and this wasn't just limited to in game problems.

There were so many things that CTRL has had to go through that people do not know about. One being the fall out from a personal relationship I had on this game (well related to it anyway). Having "power" abused and my personal in game mails looked at and shared with others. Having my girlfriend (SCT) banned out of jealousy, also an attempt to ruin a weekend away on my birthday with my girlfriend by having my account banned. Myself having to deal with being sick all the time (not something I shared with the public) and various other things.

The tribe was filled with some amazing people that ultimately suffered because of my stupidity and bad decision making when it came to mixing personal with online gaming (namely Emperor Jon, hell of a guy btw). We ended up being hated by the majority of the players here on w10 and a good number of staff in the end made for a very bad combination. The fact that we were able to flourish even with all this going on was a estimate to how truly great CTRL was. Most of the tribes that declared wars on us or we declared wars on ended up dying out, not because we outlasted them but because we actually nobled their villages and took down key players(in part due to the excellent spy network myself and Jon had set up). Hell 8AA8 weren't even one of the original tribes of that massive CTRL gangbang.

But hell, there is no point in dwelling on the past. The world is over. Victors normally write history but that won't be done here (for obvious reasons). The best don't always win. It may be sad at times but it is just how things work. Everyone involved in the world made it fun, every major tribe and even some small ones left their mark in one way or another. Before you flame CTRL think about how boring the world would of been without my tribe around? Without Die.? Without Muffin? Without Poke? Would you guys of had as much fun then? Probably not, so in the end take it for what it is; a game you enjoyed playing with your friends and against your enemies. We made it one hell of a world people .. lets just take joy in that.
Haha this post made me re-live those days, as well as all the drama that came with it..
Are you and SCT actually still together? If so, say hi to her from me!

But on a serious note, I think everyone in this world ended up with what they wanted. Most of the CTRL people couldn't bother continue playing any more just to write that little bit of 'history' as described a few posts above.
And from what I can see, the people that did actually want continue playing and win the world, just combined in 1 huge tribe to do so, so congratulations to them.
Seeing that this world went on for 1.5 more years after CTRL quit is just a sign that I made the right choice back then, hell I wouldn't even have the time right now that I had back then due to university and all the other stuff going on at the moment.
I think we all had fun on this world, and in the end that's pretty much what it's all about!

Shout-out to KW, EJ and Kalk, good times.

DeletedUser

Haha this post made me re-live those days, as well as all the drama that came with it..
Are you and SCT actually still together? If so, say hi to her from me!

But on a serious note, I think everyone in this world ended up with what they wanted. Most of the CTRL people couldn't bother continue playing any more just to write that little bit of 'history' as described a few posts above.
And from what I can see, the people that did actually want continue playing and win the world, just combined in 1 huge tribe to do so, so congratulations to them.
Seeing that this world went on for 1.5 more years after CTRL quit is just a sign that I made the right choice back then, hell I wouldn't even have the time right now that I had back then due to university and all the other stuff going on at the moment.
I think we all had fun on this world, and in the end that's pretty much what it's all about!

Shout-out to KW, EJ and Kalk, good times.
CTRL quit? You mean LOST.

You guys lost, 8AA8 won. Stop saying **** like "people who wanted to play got into 1 big tribe and everyone else quit cuz they didnt care about winning".

You sir are a sore loser so all you have is excuses.

DeletedUser

CTRL quit? You mean LOST.

You guys lost, 8AA8 won. Stop saying **** like "people who wanted to play got into 1 big tribe and everyone else quit cuz they didnt care about winning".

You sir are a sore loser so all you have is excuses.
Whatever makes you sleep at night.
Facts are that loads of the CTRL core quit back then, and from the looks of it most of the people who didn't do so ended up joining 8AA8, thus making my point absolutely valid.
And at the end of the day it's not really about winning or loosing now is it? It's about having fun, although for some people this might be the only thing they'll ever 'accomplish' in their life. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Whatever makes you sleep at night.
Facts are that loads of the CTRL core quit back then, and from the looks of it most of the people who didn't do so ended up joining 8AA8, thus making my point absolutely valid.
And at the end of the day it's not really about winning or loosing now is it? It's about having fun, although for some people this might be the only thing they'll ever 'accomplish' in their life. :icon_rolleyes:

Whatever makes you sleep at night.:lol:
CTRL was killed by the updates... no cheating:lol:
Fact after the permabanned of ej. ( thats the SAID loads of ctrl quit:lol::lol::lol:)
all i can say is dont have too much accountin a single world, it will cost you money, time and eventually will burned you out + will get you banned:lol:
And at the end of the day it's not really about winning or loosing now is it? It's about having fun, although for some people this might be the only thing they'll ever 'accomplish' in their life.

so lets end the bs story of "we already won the world so we quit":lol:

DeletedUser

ah it's a shame to see world 10 closed. It was truly the only world that I ever did anything other than troll on. Best world by far. I still reminisce about it on occasion haha..

DeletedUser

The world died for me when the scum took over DDB grats to the last guys standing tho
but im glad i got away when i did i wouldnt have had such a fun ride in life if i stayed

DeletedUser27978

The world died for me when the scum took over DDB grats to the last guys standing tho
but im glad i got away when i did i wouldnt have had such a fun ride in life if i stayed

you mean you got away when you was first attacked, after you talked big your whole time on this world in the forums :p