Congrats DNY

DeletedUser

Zomg, our forum mod is alive :p

Hai Lacus, I like that "I am a harsh mod" attitude of yours :D

You should post more bossing people around :p

You've got some brown stuff on your nose :icon_rolleyes:

Anyway I was being serious when I wanted him to tell me why my post was deleted it took a long time and it was on topic.

colonelabbas

My posts weren't trolling. You deleted my post, perfectly on topic with some relative information and yet it was deleted because.. well I don't know? Care to explain yourself?

No thats illegal,you might actually get infracted for this :| [/sarcasm]

I don't get how posting stats or a tribe's failure or having an argument over how easy or the level of competition in the world is considered trolling.

DeletedUser63529

wow truly amazing ,.net history .

my hats off to you congrats .

DeletedUser

In all well done DNY on winning the world but you have failed to answer any difficult questions in the press conference so I think the race is back on to find the first tribe to win a world by playing tribalwars on the .net server.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser67005

In all well done DNY on winning the world but you have failed to answer any difficult questions in the press conference so I think the race is back on to find the first tribe to win a world by playing tribalwars on the .net server.

Just because they won't answer your questions (which they have) automatically nullifies their win? You need to wake up. The race ended once CTRL quit. DNY have already got the title, and will always be remembered as the first tribe to end a world, because the statement has already been made .net wide.

PS:
You congratulated DNY on winning their world, then say that the race is still on to see who will win a world?

DeletedUser

assasin pls if you want to argue with sean open a topic in another world, we are tired of explaining all, he doesn't know what he says (i could quote all the posts he has written today and debate on all of them) and he dont want to understand, so please leave his post away or use the ignore option.
bye bro

DeletedUser67005

I suppose I'm done here.

(Don't think I said this)

Congratulations DNY, it really was a remarkable win. :)

DeletedUser

Just because they won't answer your questions (which they have) automatically nullifies their win? You need to wake up. The race ended once CTRL quit. DNY have already got the title, and will always be remembered as the first tribe to end a world, because the statement has already been made .net wide.

PS:
You congratulated DNY on winning their world, then say that the race is still on to see who will win a world?

Read the quote again.

I congratulated DNY on winning their world, true. But look:

"I think the race is back on to find the first tribe to win a world by playing tribalwars on the .net server."

notice the by playing tribalwars. I am not trying to have a dig at DNY but I'm just saying it'd be nice to see a tribe win by nobling out there enemies and winning as tribalwars was designed to be played. Of course DNY will take this that I am trying to have a go at them and their huge egos.

DeletedUser

Can we re-open that press conference please, now I am back? Unless you have decided to make up your mind already, before stating those 'difficult quesionts", I am sure I can convince you, not to look further for the best tribe in TW.net history.

Read the quote again.

I congratulated DNY on winning their world, true. But look:

"I think the race is back on to find the first tribe to win a world by playing tribalwars on the .net server."

notice the by playing tribalwars. I am not trying to have a dig at DNY but I'm just saying it'd be nice to see a tribe win by nobling out there enemies and winning as tribalwars was designed to be played. Of course DNY will take this that I am trying to have a go at them and their huge egos.
I read your quote again and again, but you are still saying that DNY did not win this world, by playing TW as it is supposed to be played. How is that not having a dig at us?
You keep saying one thing and than a moment later contradicting yourself with a new arguement...

We have beaten all tribes that had a small chance of winning this world, very convincing as I might add. We always taken on the biggest tribes, next to ourselves and prevailed due to firepower, but most of all due to perfect strategies and teamplay. After the enemy surredered or simply disbanded, those few that were worthy of joining, were recruited. To the vicotr, goes the spoils...

How is that not playing TW as it was intended? The only thing that we did not due, is defeat the #1 tribe... ;-)

DeletedUser

I read your quote again and again, but you are still saying that DNY did not win this world, by playing TW as it is supposed to be played. How is that not having a dig at us?
You keep saying one thing and than a moment later contradicting yourself with a new arguement...

It is up to DNY if they take that in an offensive way or not. I am congratulating them on winning the world but at the same time I am disappointed in the way they did it. I don't like the way that anyone who looks at this world from the outside, maybe from another server, will see this and think that all tribes in .net just merge together and recruit players rather than nobling them. I would like to see a world that was won by nobling out all other tribes. I understand DNY did not completely merge with any tribe. But anyone looking at stats would see that all active players from one tribe joined DNY within a couple of days of each other (I'm not talking about END I know they were part of the DNY family).

We have beaten all tribes that had a small chance of winning this world, very convincing as I might add. We always taken on the biggest tribes, next to ourselves and prevailed due to firepower, but most of all due to perfect strategies and teamplay. After the enemy surredered or simply disbanded, those few that were worthy of joining, were recruited. To the vicotr, goes the spoils...

How is that not playing TW as it was intended? The only thing that we did not due, is defeat the #1 tribe... ;-)

Well I believe TW was intended to noble out your enemies or beat them hard enough to make them quit. DNY didn't just recruit the few players left. They recruited big portions of a tribe, and use those players and other original DNY players to finish off the inactive or smaller players.

DeletedUser

Well I believe TW was intended to noble out your enemies or beat them hard enough to make them quit. DNY didn't just recruit the few players left. They recruited big portions of a tribe, and use those players and other original DNY players to finish off the inactive or smaller players.

Big portions of what tribe?

DeletedUser

I only need to go to day #1 of your tribe. You recruited pretty much all of the active players in the NUKE family. That pretty much destroyed them. Those who were too small or too inactive for your tribe went grey or made Oots.

I would also like to say that the NUKE family was where Closed (-CL-) went to so my natural line or mergers would have made me end up in DNY. But after CLOSED went I decided I didn't want to play the world any more.

DeletedUser

I only need to go to day #1 of your tribe. You recruited pretty much all of the active players in the NUKE family. That pretty much destroyed them. Those who were too small or too inactive for your tribe went grey or made Oots.

If it was day one wouldn't that be classified as formation of the tribe :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

So the server really did CLOSE??
Congratz DNY friends :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

This statement is so stupid that it does not even deserve a response.

I would also like to say that the NUKE family was where Closed (-CL-) went to so my natural line or mergers would have made me end up in DNY. But after CLOSED went I decided I didn't want to play the world any more.

I think this is the THIRD time I have told you that you were DENIED membership into NUKE and would have never gotten into DNY.

DeletedUser

This statement is so stupid that it does not even deserve a response.

I think this is the THIRD time I have told you that you were DENIED membership into NUKE and would have never gotten into DNY.

I'm pretty sure I didn't apply for NUKE. After CLOSED went I decided I wouldn't play as my real life friends who where in CLOSED where also quitting nothing to do with trying to get into NUKE. I don't know if you're trying to give me the feeling of rejection but I would have remembered if I applied for a tribe and never got in.

Also please highlight to me the other 2 times you told me I was denied membership into NUKE. Because I have read all your posts and you never said that.

DeletedUser

Hey Sean, let's say everything you said was right, what do you expect everyone to do then? Re-open the world and let you cancel your deletion and show a better way to end to world?

DeletedUser

Hey Sean, let's say everything you said was right, what do you expect everyone to do then? Re-open the world and let you cancel your deletion and show a better way to end to world?

I didn't once say I wanted to world replayed, If you read what I have said it has mainly just been explaining how DNY won the world. Originally I didn't think DNY would be bothered but many players have replied with angry messages and only one or two have even tried to disprove the things I have said. I thought it was pretty obvious and in the post I did this I congratulated DNY but their egos seemed to have been so big that they wanted praise and didn't want the truth to come out. Most who look into the stats will come to the same conclusion I did with facts to back up that conclusion.