Congrats DNY

eLeMeNOhPi

not exactly the whole world o_O I'm not sure whether to close this topic or not...I let it be open for a while

DeletedUser

not exactly the whole world o_O I'm not sure whether to close this topic or not...I let it be open for a while

well, we don't own the whole world, but we have tribe dominance in all 100 k's

and if the staff don't stop the infinite respawn possibility, we'll never own this world

blurk

DNY are nubs.

Hai w12 :p

sham, you will own all villages with more then 116 points :p

DeletedUser

Any topic that stirs up conversations is a good one to have here. Nothing else to talk about so we might as well debate on whether we own the world or not.

eLeMeNOhPi

I let it be open :D actually this topic is kinda amusing to me.

DeletedUser

Just stop using premium. That will raise some eyebrows with the staff.

DeletedUser

Mr. Blonde, I bet it doesn't due to the 49 other worlds they have open.

By the way, Hai Guys!

DeletedUser

Hi Lord H, nice to see you still around, i well remember you :D

DeletedUser

I meant in tribal dominance, cause really, you can't really own the whole world XD the worlds get shut down way to soon :p

Mick876

I would like to see innogames actually produce rules on when a world should end.

Its a game, and every game has a winner. I might be playing COD, my team might get killed resulting in the end of the game, i don't want the game to end, but it has to because they won....

Same should apply to TW. DNY have clearly won the world, so questions is:

Whats the prize? Free Xbox360's all round? :lol:

DeletedUser

Thanks Sham. :) I'm back playing again now actively. Haven't got my cousins anymore so that makes it a lot easier. :)

DeletedUser

The price is: a pat on the back. Congrats, you still log in every week or so and pay premium... :)

slinkiestwizard

now why close a topic in 12 that got a responce and is semi active? And to stay on topic yeah control all ks but we dont own every village .

Im kinda of thinking that is gonna be what it takes at this point

DeletedUser

Now if we can only get faaaaaark and Mr. Blonde fighting in this thread it would really liven up. :lol:

slinkiestwizard

Now if we can only get faaaaaark and Mr. Blonde fighting in this thread it would really liven up

Now red what would they fight over neither one is here to cross swords or spears lol. Maybee i can offer them both the option to co play my account and they can attack each other from both sides of the world now that would be interesting

DeletedUser

Nice going. According to dominance they own the whole world, but to WIN the game they will have to make sure all villages (pardon barbarians) will have to be in DNY (IMHO) for DNY to have one, but it won't stop there, what do you think will happen when DNY own all of the villages, the tribe will split in the middle and bang, off it goes again (IMO).

Congratulations though DNY! This should be announced to the whole forum!