Congrats NP

DeletedUser

Congrats to NP on being the top tribe on W17. A few months ago someone in NP was bragging to me about how they would soon be the top tribe on W17, even if they had to merge in half of Titans to do it. I thought he was joking, or a little over confident. I thought they had a chance if the world lasted long enough, but the merge with Titans made it happen a lot sooner than I thought possible. I guess NP is a tribe that backs up their talk with action. It will be interesting to see if BA merges an ally, probably TAO, to retake the top spot. If they did, what would 13th do? There would be a lot of pressure to pick a side, and my money would be on BA.

The battle for first is a lot more interesting than the current "war". BoH are hardly a tribe any more. Second place is really "first loser". It will be fun watching to see if BA accepts second place, or if pride dictates a reshuffling of W17 tribes.

DeletedUser

Oh dear Past, what did you hear about the Future of these two top tribes then? A war? A series of merges?

Maybe Tao and 13th merge to get the top spot from both on the last day?

I wish I could say that this scheming is more interesting than the war, but honestly, both are dead boring.

netjakdim

the last day?

WAIT THIS DOES NOT SOUND GOOD WHAT HAVE YOU HEARD SIR?

I would not worry about there really being a final war as the way things are looking by the time that BOH is cleared up I doubt there will be 100 active players left on this world. That would really eliminate the need for a final war anyway as everyone could
just merge into CHE.

DeletedUser

WAIT THIS DOES NOT SOUND GOOD WHAT HAVE YOU HEARD SIR?

I would not worry about there really being a final war as the way things are looking by the time that BOH is cleared up I doubt there will be 100 active players left on this world. That would really eliminate the need for a final war anyway as everyone could
just merge into CHE.

Pretty much that's the case. Nobody would waste more time on a dead world like this than it is necessary; and it really isn't necessary to kill each others once BoH is done, as other than it gives some shows to the fallen enemies (and due to the dead stage of this world even that would become boring after a few weeks), it would be completely pointless.

DeletedUser

Oh dear Past, what did you hear about the Future of these two top tribes then? A war? A series of merges?

Maybe Tao and 13th merge to get the top spot from both on the last day?

I wish I could say that this scheming is more interesting than the war, but honestly, both are dead boring.

Sssshhhh - the 3 remaining (but dormant) players that have 10000 pp between them will remain on the books to keep the world open for years.

DeletedUser

Even with overwhelming forces, some in BA still feel a need to cheat. Word on the street is that moonchild and talius brute are attacking some of the same players. While it is okay to coordinate with tribemates and allies, it isn't ok when you are married to them.

DeletedUser

Even with overwhelming forces, some in BA still feel a need to cheat. Word on the street is that moonchild and talius brute are attacking some of the same players. While it is okay to coordinate with tribemates and allies, it isn't ok when you are married to them.

Ah, thank you for finally revealing the necessity of an anonymous nick - being able to stir crap and offend people without consequences. Truly a great person, Intybabe.

Could you please either fill in a support ticket, or actually stop talking about something which will just get you banned here? (oh, forgot that nobody gets banned for anything but 'treachery' if his lost side is full with admins...)

DeletedUser

Ah, thank you for finally revealing the necessity of an anonymous nick - being able to stir crap and offend people without consequences. Truly a great person, Intybabe.

Could you please either fill in a support ticket, or actually stop talking about something which will just get you banned here? (oh, forgot that nobody gets banned for anything but 'treachery' if his lost side is full with admins...)

You are mighty paranoid, it is not Inty. Every guess you've made so far of who I am has been wrong. Do you really think he'd still be here reading the forums? He is long gone. He abandoned his tribe because of a job he accepted in real life. I don't think tribal wars or you have been in his mind since he deleted.

All your guesses have been that I am a former or current enemy. I will neither confirm nor deny, but did it ever enter your head that I might be a current member of BA or an ally who does not wish the world to end as this? Victory is sweet when it is against a worthy adversary. While some in BoH are worthy, as a tribe they rolled over. Taking candy from a baby is not a worthy victory. I did not invest all this time and money for the world to end this way. I know I am not the only person who would like to see the game continue past BoH's demise. Not all in BA are happy with all this tribal hugging, as not all in other tribes are not pleased with the situation either.

If your investigative skills were the equal of your leadership skills BA would have long since disbanded.

DeletedUser

I told you the last time that the 'I'm an ally' kind of crap is quite a stupid b*llshit. Why? Even the worst of them have a backbone and would openly tell us if they disagree. If you'd have been ever playing in an allied tribe, you'd know...

I didn't ask you to either confirm or deny anything as your reply wouldn't worth a cent, since you're a compulsive liar and a coward. Anyway, happy trolling here... since you've been easily destroyed in-game.

DeletedUser

I told you the last time that the 'I'm an ally' kind of crap is quite a stupid b*llshit. Why? Even the worst of them have a backbone and would openly tell us if they disagree. If you'd have been ever playing in an allied tribe, you'd know...

Can you please let us know who all the worst of your allies are? I am sure they'd like to know which ones you have such a low opinion of. As to having a backbone, with the number of former enemies in your ally's tribes, if they had a backbone they'd either be gone or in their old tribe still. Self-preservation is hardly the mark of someone with a backbone. As to the junk about switching sides because their tribe wasn't supporting them enough, if that was a valid reason to switch sides, everyone losing villages in BoH would quit because they weren't receiving enough support to not lose any villages.

Anyone who switches sides while their tribe is still around is a coward and disloyal. The argument that they had friends in the other tribe and that is why they switched is BS, as they should have been in their friend's tribe to begin with. No matter the outcome of W17, you are fighting alongside cowards and cheaters. Talius and Moonchild were not the only ones.

DeletedUser

You're full with bitterness and ill will, fallen loser of the past.

Trying to change the subject of sentences (who spoke about leaders at all? Neither of us...) to manipulate their meaning or to change context, trying to avoid points or hide your own cowardice and the lack of a backbone by randomly accusing players you disliked before you've been destroyed, while still using the very ol', 'people are idiots' kind of Wisdom propaganda to bed your madness isn't going to give you shelter from self-reproach and shame.

How much do you want to further belittle yourself and your lost side by poisoning these scattered forums with your ill intents? Haunting and lying, hatred and bitterness are really the only things left for you?

I never realized that we could destroy a person that much.

DeletedUser

I bet my ass this ghost is Integritous or someone from ex Storm xD

netjakdim

Word on the street is that moonchild and talius brute are attacking some of the same players. While it is okay to coordinate with tribemates and allies, it isn't ok when you are married to them.

Whether one is married or not should not really be the point at this stage as there are not really enough targets to go around. Perhaps sir you should help by taking one of those long abandoned accounts and helping to bring it back so that they would have another target to choose from. As it is for me out of the 7 players that I have been attacking only one of them even seems to take the time to recruit troops.
The others are no better than barbarian farms at this point. It would be nice if someone that enjoyed these forums so much would take one of those accounts over I would even send some iron and refrain from the attacks for a few weeks to allow them time to get acquainted with the account and back on its feet.

Sele what is with this bet of yours I thought Vinnie already owned that???

DeletedUser

Whether one is married or not should not really be the point at this stage

More exactly: should not really be the point at all.

I'm pretty sure the rules never told married people shouldn't play (nor I think GhostOfShame has got RL evidence about anyone's relation from this game). The rules are only discussing shared connections, not shared lives... Even if the concept of relations might be confusing for a mad spectre with a hatred towards anything being open, honest or mutually enjoyed.

DeletedUser

More exactly: should not really be the point at all.

I'm pretty sure the rules never told married people shouldn't play (nor I think GhostOfShame has got RL evidence about anyone's relation from this game). The rules are only discussing shared connections, not shared lives... Even if the concept of relations might be confusing for a mad spectre with a hatred towards anything being open, honest or mutually enjoyed.

If you are so confident that I am not an ally, or even a disgruntled BA player, would you be willing to put your account on the line? if I reveal my true identity and can prove I am either in BA or an allied tribe, will you quit world 17? You are so convinced that I am Inty or another enemy player, you should have no problem accepting this challenge.

netjakdim

So the plot thickens?
Seriously well planned out dude you let the Inty account die and somehow manage to get an account on our side just so you could create this new account and make this challenge later down the line.
Very well thought out sir although quite a bit of exagerated todo for a game.

killergoon=-

we are nearly as idiotic to reply to this moron as he is a moron.... next he will be saying uses and account that one of us do.

ghost u got merked, now you are crying like a baby that war is unfair and I am actually thinking you think you are clever by failing at attempting this bit of propaganda.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Such challenges always have the same issue: I'd need to trust your word first, and you losers always tend to just request a challenge after you've already proven that your words worth nothing.

It's kind of an oxcy-moron...*

*: yes, it's a reference to your good ol' friend Ocxy, enforcer & cheater of the rules at the same time.

DeletedUser

So the plot thickens?
Seriously well planned out dude you let the Inty account die and somehow manage to get an account on our side just so you could create this new account and make this challenge later down the line.
Very well thought out sir although quite a bit of exagerated todo for a game.

You are giving Inty way too much credit. He quit on his tribe. I am most definitely not Inty. My motivation is to keep this world alive and actually fight an enemy that will fight back. Most of BoH quit a long time ago, and hasn't been a challenge since Wisdom collapsed. Info spreads around TW quickly, and in odd ways. Someone else posted something about Valoki and moonchild being married, so obviously that person heard it from somewhere, even though he ended up being wrong. Inty may or may not have been the original source but many people are aware of the relationship between Talius and Moonchild.