Congrats NP

DeletedUser

My motivation is to keep this world alive and actually fight an enemy that will fight back. Most of BoH quit a long time ago, and hasn't been a challenge since Wisdom collapsed.

*Sigh*

So, you're an allied player because you want to keep this world alive and fight an enemy that will fight back and there is no challenge in BoH.

You're also that much want to fight that you don't uncover your identity as that could give you some fight.

What a series of oxcy-morons again!

DeletedUser

*Sigh*

So, you're an allied player because you want to keep this world alive and fight an enemy that will fight back and there is no challenge in BoH.

You're also that much want to fight that you don't uncover your identity as that could give you some fight.

What a series of oxcy-morons again!

Outing myself so that I would go from the winning side to the losing side would be moronic.

DeletedUser

Outing myself so that I would go from the winning side to the losing side would be moronic.

While posing like a winner (who doesn't like the side) while even in best case you've only managed to get a random account isn't pathetic. Wait, that's sarcasm. On my part.

So fortunate that your story is just a wishful lie, otherwise you'd surely get the 'Most Pathetic Survivor or the Game' award.

toledomike

looks to me like another case of MM_HUN not being willing to back up what he says. i have an odd feeling i know who this is and it would shock alot people on here. :)

MM , u need a fresh batch of Kool Aid, some of your members are out......

DeletedUser

While posing like a winner (who doesn't like the side) while even in best case you've only managed to get a random account isn't pathetic. Wait, that's sarcasm. On my part.

So fortunate that your story is just a wishful lie, otherwise you'd surely get the 'Most Pathetic Survivor or the Game' award.

Do you read your posts before submitting them? Your rantings are about as coherent as those of a bi-polar patient during a manic episode. If I can produce a mail from someone in BA possibly even you, to prove that I am the original owner of this WA account, will you quit world 17? You are obviously convinced that I am either lying, or in charge of a random account, so why not agree to put your money where your mouth is? If I can't, you prove that I am a liar, but if I am telling the truth, you walk away from this world. That sounds like a fair deal to me.

toledomike

he will not take it. he says that crap and then will not back it up..........

tmike

DeletedUser

Speaking about that, why on earth should I make business with a pathetic, liar clown who doesn't even have the courage to back his opinion with his own name... really, what's the worth of a nameless troublemaker's words in your opinion, "ddog's honest friend" mike?

That's the proplem with players like you having completely no principles. You worth nothing yet you always assume any of your random crap should be considered like if you'd shit gold nuggets.

DeletedUser

Speaking about that, why on earth should I make business with a pathetic, liar clown who doesn't even have the courage to back his opinion with his own name... really, what's the worth of a nameless troublemaker's words in your opinion, "ddog's honest friend" mike?

That's the proplem with players like you having completely no principles. You worth nothing yet you always assume any of your random crap should be considered like if you'd shit gold nuggets.

If I am a liar as you repeatedly claim, you would have nothing to lose by accepting my bet. There are others who would also like to see a war break out within the WA tribes. You are even aware of some of us. Will you publicly deny here that some in BA would like to war some of her allies if only you would give the ok? Go ahead and deny it, and prove yourself to be a liar.

DeletedUser

If I am a liar as you repeatedly claim, you would have nothing to lose by accepting my bet. There are others who would also like to see a war break out within the WA tribes. You are even aware of some of us. Will you publicly deny here that some in BA would like to war some of her allies if only you would give the ok? Go ahead and deny it, and prove yourself to be a liar.

I'll address any of your question when you get enough courage not to hide behind a random nick. That's the only promise you can get from me.

So long you don't respect yourself enough to actually take responsibility for your own opinion, you won't earn any from us either. That's why either my own members or any allied member is happy to tell me his/her different opinion at any time - which often happens - and that's why I'm confident that you're just a pathetic liar trying to act like an allied member.

Even if you somehow grabbed an account, you seem to lack the material to fit in to your new gear...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'll address any of your question when you get enough courage not to hide behind a random nick. That's the only promise you can get from me.

So long you don't respect yourself enough to actually take responsibility for your own opinion, you won't earn any from us either. That's why either my own members or any allied member is happy to tell me his/her different opinion at any time - which often happens - and that's why I'm confident that you're just a pathetic liar trying to act like an allied member.

Even if you somehow grabbed an account, you seem to lack the material to fit in to your new gear...

I would reveal my identity, but you are a pathetic liar. See what a silly argument you are making? If I provide proof, how am I a liar? I can start naming some of those in BA who would like to war their allies if you like. Would that be enough proof that I am not lying?

DeletedUser

I would reveal my identity, but you are a pathetic liar. See what a silly argument you are making? If I provide proof, how am I a liar? I can start naming some of those in BA who would like to war their allies if you like. Would that be enough proof that I am not lying?

So I'm a pathetic liar hence you ask me in nearly every silly post you make to promise you that I leave the game if you make some weird hints about stuff which are public knowledge within the alliance (along with a lot more details you seem to have missed).

This explanation sounds really solid.

All right, troll, that was enough. In a matter of a few dozen posts, you've just evaded all the chances to grab your balls and act on a way which might have given you some respect and hence gain enough worth for you for a deal. You completely failed, and since it was you who was looking for a deal so adamantly (without offering anything, so typical!), I hope the last bits of your common sense will also consider it as a total failure on your part; otherwise, it's been just a total waste of time.

Not if players like you would be too famous for ever accepting their own failures instead of trying to blame others... so I won't hold my breath.

DeletedUser

So I'm a pathetic liar hence you ask me in nearly every silly post you make to promise you that I leave the game if you make some weird hints about stuff which are public knowledge within the alliance (along with a lot more details you seem to have missed).

This explanation sounds really solid.

All right, troll, that was enough. In a matter of a few dozen posts, you've just evaded all the chances to grab your balls and act on a way which might have given you some respect and hence gain enough worth for you for a deal. You completely failed, and since it was you who was looking for a deal so adamantly (without offering anything, so typical!), I hope the last bits of your common sense will also consider it as a total failure on your part; otherwise, it's been just a total waste of time.

Not if players like you would be too famous for ever accepting their own failures instead of trying to blame others... so I won't hold my breath.

In a matter of a few dozen posts, you've evaded all chances to grab your balls and put your money where your mouth is. All you do is use your view of me being untrustworthy as an excuse not to back up your statements that I am not a WA player, and that I am a liar. You are the one who is a failure. I offered proof of my tribal affiliation, not just expecting you to trust my word, so calling me a liar is just a red herring. You've accused me of being:

Someone from Storm-fail.
Someone from Wisdom-another fail.
Someone from one of the tribes you defeated-another fail.
Inty-massively epic fail.

How would any of those players have access to a current WA account that has never switched hands? I guess I am such a failure and yet I had the foresight to create an account that would end up in a WA tribe, yet at the same time have a second account that was in a failed EA tribe. I know I am not that smart.

You are the coward for not backing up your words. You claim I am a liar who does not have a WA account, yet you won't back it up by putting your account on the line. I will provide you the proof only if you agreed to the terms. Providing the proof without something in return would only doom me to the losing side. No matter how great a leader you think you are, you will have to live with the fact that there are some in an WA tribe that don't respect you, and it might even be someone in BA.

DeletedUser

looks to me like another case of MM_HUN not being willing to back up what he says. i have an odd feeling i know who this is and it would shock alot people on here. :)

MM , u need a fresh batch of Kool Aid, some of your members are out......

Could be HIF in disguise I suppose. I know THB is still there lurking around too. Keep stirring the pot. Either way, it wont change the outcome of the game.

toledomike

i would venture to guess more do not respect him than do. its easy to bask in arrogance when your side is winning, its another to do it with an air of humility.

coward is a good name for you. i shall call u that till they ban me.. lol

tmike

netjakdim

its easy to bask in arrogance when your side is winning, its another to do it with an air of humility.

I have heard some ridiculous crap spewed from people in my days sirs and I am first to admit by no means am I a college scholar who disects arguments but I have not seen a change in any of his posts since the start of this world. He seems to remain quite the same old leader with the trust and confidence that his comrades will lead them all to victory and continue to make him look like he actually knew what he was doing the whole time.

toledomike

how is this ridiculous ya reckon? he claims to have been winning the whole time. i shall not deny that is pretty much spot on. he has a good tribe and he is more than likely a good leader. i am not taking that away from him or the tribe. i am simply stating that he could tone down the arrogance a bit.

killergoon=-

how is this ridiculous ya reckon? he claims to have been winning the whole time. i shall not deny that is pretty much spot on. he has a good tribe and he is more than likely a good leader. i am not taking that away from him or the tribe. i am simply stating that he could tone down the arrogance a bit.

shh u. toledo cannot be beaten mike

your arguments suck and now you knwo it and there is no way to back out

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Arrogance depends on the other side, as it's a natual answer to your (and most of BoH/HaV/Wisdom/whatever) tone and actions.