Congrats PI!

hurod

giphy.gif

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Congratz to PI for winning w95, had my fun here and the better tribe won! As far as yar/Vlad/Escape nOObs I hope to see you all on world 100 :)

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Congrats to Pi...dominated w95 from start to the end. Very well deserved victory

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
A win is a win , but IMO PI really never had to fight a real tribe , the community is just to small and full of backstabbers and 1 maybe two cliques and If you don't kiss their ass then you end up like me getting my ass kicked world after world , after I quit .

I think Paryl and PI could have been a good battle if Yar and Vlad didn't back stab

Age of Ultron

A win is a win , but IMO PI really never had to fight a real tribe , the community is just to small and full of backstabbers and 1 maybe two cliques and If you don't kiss their ass then you end up like me getting my ass kicked world after world , after I quit .

I think Paryl and PI could have been a good battle if Yar and Vlad didn't back stab
From what i remember vlad and yar left like 2 months after the war started, didnt see one OP from paryl during those 2 months of fighting, all we saw was "we wont OP you, you're not even a threat, you're not worth our time", while losing villas slowly to PI during the war. So if you want to blame these two just to make yourself look better , go ahead, but paryl was bound to fail anyway.

And maybe you should think about the fact that its your drama creating/blaming others for everything nature which ends up getting your ass kicked everytime you play, we didnt take you in because we knew you always create drama , and the same thing happened, when paryl was going through one of the toughest times, the first person to leave the ship was you. Who'd want a player when you know he's gonna leave when things get tough or create problems for the tribe he's in. But then you go ahead and blame "the clique" for it. GG.

P.S Not to forget the defense hoarding and not supporting tribemates and crying all the time and much more.

Last edited:

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Wow what an adventure that world was. Sometimes i didnt think we would make it but somehow against all odds i managed to win another world. I'd like to take the time to make a few shout-outs to people who i think shaped the world in one way or another. In no particular order:

Zach - Thanks for coing with me man, was a blast <3

Andante - If you had just waited another week before taking my main i probably would have gotten enough pp that i wouldnt have bothered to restart. As it is i did restart and shortly after cody got in touch, the rest is history as they say.

Cody - Im not gonna lie im pretty salty you abandoned us and went to go play w96 with nest under your other alias but whatever we can still be friends i guess. But we had plans man :(

The Ashen one - For stacking all his vils next to me for months for no reason just because my co liked to troll by taking a few barbs

Jon - For talking to me and giving me simple jobs to do and also allowing me to coast to victory

Forifex - Why did you betray me man? Was it a lust for money? Gold? Power? Well whatever you didnt keep those vils you stole for very long

The Devil bunny - Thanks for those scouts you gave me to protect my last vil from forifex. Not sure how i would have managed without that it was a lifesaver

The one rim guy who named all his vils "bananas sucks"

The other rim guy who mailed me saying that "I was the worst type of cowardly player"

Your Friend - For letting me take 4-5 frontline internals so i could attack paryl. Sorry i forgot to for a couple of months and then the frontline rudely moved away from me.

My tribemates in PI - You guys got lucky that jon stopped me from trolling too hard. Aside from that was nice to talk to the few people i did.

Otto - We can be friends again if you like hit me up sometime.

Connor - No particular reason i just enjoyed seeing the vlad account again.

Balain - Thanks for always being a fun guy to play against. Is this the second or third world i've won that you got rimmed?

TD - Im not sure we ever really spoke. Maybe literally once or twice? Either way good job shepherding the tribe in loosely the right direction.

Matt - For naming his tribe from the lightbringer series man those books are dope af i cant wait for the next(last?) one

Whoever made all those gifs/memes in PI - thanks they were actually funny which is pretty rare in TW

Bananas out!!

Last edited: