Congrats to Cruel

yeolde raven

Too bad we couldn't have gone for 100% dominance. :(
In theory you could, if you hadn't merged that early, or even managed it so Cruel and Turtle both had an increasing amount below 60% as you picked off the rest, then merged later with a larger dominance, if there had been more than 30 left you could have warred for the honour of getting into the final 30.
Though there is still the running challenge of how high you can get dominance.

Agenroe

This has been a long a painful world. Where I wanted to see mayhem beat before merging (because there was no one left) I will say it was a fun world.
To cruel, I enjoyed my time as an active council member. It is indeed a shame to see that most of those who came to cruel with me are no longer here. Alasen, Julius Cesar and I remain.
To Turtle, I appreciate working with you guys, especially since when I first got to cruel one of your players butted heads with me so much that you had kicked them.
To mayhem, do you guys have enough defense? Seriously though...

Heres where I will admit, when we dropped below 60%, (as the rule follower I am) I alerted the mods and was like hey we dropped it needs to be reset. Because that is the way the rules made it seem. However they said only a drastic change would reset it. At the time cruel was at 59.7% and the mods had told me we were still above 60%. A very confusing matter.

Now someone named daddy was saying some members shouldn't be in the winning tribe or that they lack skill. I agree, but who are we to judge what they did or didn't do. I mean they did make it this far didn't they?

Knightmares/Agenroe

DeletedUser118136

In a war as long and as fluctuating as World 72 has been, CT's victory alone commands my respect for their ability and perseverance. Mortis, Snowy, Naz and other members of the CT council have achieved great things for their tribe, and I urge all Mayhem members who supported me as their duke to join me in congratulating the Cruel Turtles in their victory, to bridge any differences/grudges and to look forward to the next world of Tribal Wars in which we may meet yet again.

As for Mayhem - we may not have won this world, but I can personally say that I've never played with a more hard-working, elite group of players. Shame there wasn't more of us left to stand a chance!

Keep in touch.

Regards,

Paul Kemp | Farmercy
Duke of Mayhem, World 72.

Very well said Paul, humble words from a wise man, a guy who Ive learnt plenty from, congratulations to Mayhem also for grinding out a fight, I met some great guys in world 72.

epictribalnoob

20 days left and the incomings are going up up up. i would love to see what CT pulls off as their last OP.

DeletedUser

Will Turtle/Cruel/Mayhem play on another world?
I would like to join again:)

-Ex Turtle (elbadukz)

NightWitch1

With this post i want to congrats all the players from Cruel Turtles with the win of this world.

Glad its finely comes to a end. [spoil]

World_War_I_Tell_Mother_The_World_War_Is_Won_Gorum_S_Baggs_Dale_H_Baggs_1915.jpg

[/spoil]

Witchy

xman182

Nah, I left on my own bc I couldn't dedicate enough time to the game/was tired of all the hugging. But then again 90% of w72 doesn't dedicate any time to the game, Mayhem has significantly better players, but they were late to the party. It happens.

and 45 you're no exception to what I was commentating in my OP.

Single players don't win world's nor do good players with shit leadership.

Honest, active players who are willing to trust leadership and do whats asked is what wins worlds.

DeletedUser

Congratulations farmercy, to me it looks like you are the winner.