Congrats to Cruel

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Though I had to leave the game for real life a while ago I still came by to periodically check on it. With the new updating map showing Cruel owning the vast majority of the world it is clear who the winner will be. So I offer my early congrats to my former allies who I had fun playing the game with. It was a fun and memorable world to be in with everyone who was in it (even some of the enemies!)

DeletedUser118111

Most incapable players in a winning tribe ever I believe.

(no I'm not a random who knows nothing, I was in Cruel) The amount of players who can't actually perform basic tw tasks is amazing.

Says a lot about how far hugging can get you I guess. and also, I'm not hating, these are facts, I saw first hand what I'm talking about.

gz

DeletedUser

Ahh someone sounds a little butthurt they are no longer in ~CT~

DeletedUser118111

Ahh someone sounds a little butthurt they are no longer in ~CT~

Nah, I left on my own bc I couldn't dedicate enough time to the game/was tired of all the hugging. But then again 90% of w72 doesn't dedicate any time to the game, Mayhem has significantly better players, but they were late to the party. It happens.

and 45 you're no exception to what I was commentating in my OP.

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score

(no I'm not a random who knows nothing, I was in Cruel) The amount of players who can't actually perform basic tw tasks is amazing.

Says a lot about how far hugging can get you I guess. and also, I'm not hating, these are facts, I saw first hand what I'm talking about.

gz
Simply because somebody perceives something to be one way, doesn't make it factual. Everybody sees things differently. Also, the players you met when you were in Cruel (Assuming you really were in Cruel? What account were you?) may not even be around any more, so you can't judge the current players based on the players of the past.

DeletedUser

Nah, I left on my own bc I couldn't dedicate enough time to the game/was tired of all the hugging. But then again 90% of w72 doesn't dedicate any time to the game, Mayhem has significantly better players, but they were late to the party. It happens.

and 45 you're no exception to what I was commentating in my OP.

Ahh he claims to be in the tribe and left on his own, sounds like we got lucky you left with your mad TW skills.

I almost smell me a bit of a derp in the room :p

DeletedUser

Ahh he claims to be in the tribe and left on his own, sounds like we got lucky you left with your mad TW skills.

I almost smell me a bit of a derp in the room :p

Pew Pew!

Idk i kinda agree with Daddy :p

But congratz guys, was a semi-fun world :)

DeletedUser118111

Pew Pew!

Idk i kinda agree with Daddy :p

But congratz guys, was a semi-fun world :)

Because its true, I don't wanna say who I am bc I'm still friends with some of the people I'm talking about.

I'm not firing shots though, these are legitimate facts lmao.

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I don't wanna say who I am bc I'm still friends with some of the people I'm talking about

If people are truly your friends, they won't hold it against you for stating your opinion, even if they disagree with you.

these are legitimate facts

Again...opinions are neither factual or false.

Last edited:

DeletedUser115166

Though i took one of the rank 5 accs (about 1 month before) i have to admit that huggs make us all pro...i just didnt had the time to participate to an op

Best war ever
Best close ever
Best huggs ever
Best pro's ever
Worst world ever

Le me find you to another world guys

DeletedUser97413

In a war as long and as fluctuating as World 72 has been, CT's victory alone commands my respect for their ability and perseverance. Mortis, Snowy, Naz and other members of the CT council have achieved great things for their tribe, and I urge all Mayhem members who supported me as their duke to join me in congratulating the Cruel Turtles in their victory, to bridge any differences/grudges and to look forward to the next world of Tribal Wars in which we may meet yet again.

As for Mayhem - we may not have won this world, but I can personally say that I've never played with a more hard-working, elite group of players. Shame there wasn't more of us left to stand a chance!

Keep in touch.

Regards,

Paul Kemp | Farmercy
Duke of Mayhem, World 72.

DeletedUser105140

In a war as long and as fluctuating as World 72 has been, CT's victory alone commands my respect for their ability and perseverance. Mortis, Snowy, Naz and other members of the CT council have achieved great things for their tribe, and I urge all Mayhem members who supported me as their duke to join me in congratulating the Cruel Turtles in their victory, to bridge any differences/grudges and to look forward to the next world of Tribal Wars in which we may meet yet again.

As for Mayhem - we may not have won this world, but I can personally say that I've never played with a more hard-working, elite group of players. Shame there wasn't more of us left to stand a chance!

Keep in touch.

Regards,

Paul Kemp | Farmercy
Duke of Mayhem, World 72.

I enjoyed my time on W72. Because, if all you focused on in W72 was politics, you were probably gonna hate that, so I stayed away from it. But the actual fighting was/is fun ;)

DeletedUser98728

Well well, I had expected Cruel to win, as I imagined Turtle would merge into them at some point. They had lost some good activity when I was in there before I had quit it seemed. Cruel was able to relax in cruise control and ride it out being semi active.

Decent world non the less I suppose. I had a lot of fun and got to run a tribe for quite some time and do politics and fun.

- Dan / FRD / Skarith / Gun_Fairy

yeolde raven

gz

That says as much for the other players being able to carry them and the Council in working around that. If what you say is true.
They deserve respect for being able to win it.
Many will be glad to see the end as the win was almost inevitable at a point.
Some may say CT will win too early due to the rules being unclear.

https://help.tribalwars.net/wiki/World_ending#Requirements_to_win
If the player or tribe drops below the victory requirements, endgame will be cancelled and they must start the process again.

Which CT did, but the counter wasn't stopped. However on enquiry we were told there had to be a significant change.
This does not appear in the rules, though how do you quantify "significant".
How about just stopping the counter and restarting it from where it sat and/or reducing the number of days on the counter, as these wins are deserved and don't need anything that can question them.

Nobody though should question the win, they achieved it through a lot of hard work.

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
A significant change would be if like 1/3 of the tribe were to leave. Also, yes, we did go back below the required dominance, and we had actually expected it to reset (because we knew it would happen when we booted Rocfrog and moved Berlyn to the main branch), but it didn't. The mods apparently told one of our guys the same thing, that it wouldn't be reset unless a significant change happened.

epictribalnoob

oh well, i'm OK with it not beeing reset.

I'm happy this world comes to an ending, this world had many fun moments. But it just became a burden for a lot of people.

Congratz to cruel turtles for winning. Some of you guys were really fun to talk to and fight with!