Congrats to everyone

DeletedUser

Hello Guys,

Congrats to everyone still playing not just the winning tribe. What a great run you had. I played this world when we started and was a proud member in Xig. I actually started right beside Modesty and Dave81. Way way way back in the day. What great memories we all had. It was this world that got me so hooked and loving this game. I wish I didn't have to quit this world many years back.

So a big congrats to you all for making it this far.

DeletedUser910

I wish I had quit when everyone in the TW tribes did. Everyone got bored and no one was fighting. Most of the leaders left and abandoned the game. It wasn't until the TW tribes went from 9 tribes to 4 that new wars started breaking out. It was still a fun time, but way to time consuming. Worlds should last no more then a year.

DeletedUser4937

Well done for getting to the end, hello to anyone who remembers me!!

Easily the most fun I had was under attack from Aten and HOT, we had an epic battle for a long time.

Having a brief play on World 68, if anyone fancies joining me, doubt it will last long, but just reminding myself why this game consumed me for a few years

Gibbo

DeletedUser

I remember you, Gibbomd. You scared me! Actually, I think you still kinda do...

DeletedUser

Well done for getting to the end, hello to anyone who remembers me!!

Easily the most fun I had was under attack from Aten and HOT, we had an epic battle for a long time.

Having a brief play on World 68, if anyone fancies joining me, doubt it will last long, but just reminding myself why this game consumed me for a few years

Gibbo

What the hell his world actually finished?!

I remember you sat me in CMFAM once when I had 1 village and 1,000 points about 7 years back, no idea how I remember that.

Last edited by a moderator: