Congrats to Jheez!

• Thread starter DeletedUser124168
  • Start date

DeletedUser124168

Hey there folks its your sweet dear Granny, fresh from battle and covered in blood!! :)

Great job with the OP JheeeZ and company
They just Opped the crap out of THC and primarily soulmageX (Me)
Actually THC disbanded, WOW!

I sent a wee bit of this to Jhez leadership duke but here's a bigger write up. :)

We had lots of the trains sniped but supporting vills got capped, oops! Imagine all the poor swordsmen on snipe walks who don't get to go to Valhalla because they didn't die in battle!
Swordsman
:eek:
Popped into the ether before they got to their destination for a fight! :oops:
In the face of nukes and nobles sent to all 18 villages however, it was always going to be an uphill battle!

Soji and I, (Soji especially) thought like a champ there in the sniping phase though due to a great job organising split nukes, antisnipes, multi village trains etc. You made it very fun! Guala THE ORIGINAL gets an extra special shoutout as I have never seen so many attacks in the same 100ms window in all my time playing. ~ You hit me more than my entire time winning w87.

THC didn't really have the player structure to stack us so it was never going to be a win for soulmageX this time but nonetheless, those guys steam a good ham!
At >2x our size and with at least 3x tribes in the family,, you'd think they where all numbers and no muscle but in this single OP Ive seen better play than my entire world win in w87.
Well timed, split trains, noble nukes, 10x attacks in a ~100ms window, timed fakes, and some serious stopping power. They threw everything at us and deserved their win in this fight! - If they can manage the same teamwork against stacked fronts on more active tribes then watch out other tribes, Jhez got the good stuff. :cool:

Congrats on the great organisation and Good luck in the upcoming roll through whats left of THC! - There are some great players in there that it might be worth picking up but you guys can see the stats and make those decisions for yourselves of course!

Don't know what me or Soji will be doing next but Congrats again and I'll see you around space cowboys!
face_with_cowboy_hat

-Granny Evelyn

Last edited by a moderator:

xXLordWardXx

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Always nice to see good sportsmanship and a fair write up on the opposing tribe. Best of luck for you in the future.