Congrats to Piranha

DeletedUser

Hey

Well this is my good bye to everyone on here. I have been having less and less time to play for a while now as my very limited growth over the past like 4-5 months has showed and now with lack of interest and increased attention ig I will be leaving this game.

I would like to say that Piranha you deserve a lot of credit for this oddly enough for me to say. If you guys wouldn't have increased attacks on me I more then likely would have just continued to log in once a day like I had been doing for a while but with more attacks coming it wasnt right to my tribe to continue dragging my account down even more. So good job and honestly I hope you guys dominate this world after a few people pissing me off over here on this side.

Well I will do my best to come back from time to time and say hi to my friends here and give my two cent like all us older timers who have quit do. :icon_smile:

See ya all later
Bama

Last edited by a moderator:

Repinski

Noob. I've already texted you regarding the issue and I don't blame ya for quitting. It's been fun.

DeletedUser

bama always thought i hate him as well as puttah.

actually many fail to understand the forum flames i usually have with people is just for fun of it. and dont always reflect my opinion over a person.

and i'm really sad to see you go bama. feel free to dont believe.

Repinski

Ah new owners are fun. Sorry fish but we've got control back. :lol:

DeletedUser

I never thought you hated me Hawk. Just thought for some reason on the forums you guned for me and tried to prove me a wrong a lot but I honestly had fun in our arguments because u made me work to prove my point unlike most where I easily felt like I won the argument even when they wouldnt admit it. It was fun time

DeletedUser

Well can't say I didn't see it coming, especially after we talked on Live, but it is sad to see another "old timer" on this world quit. Don't think you can run away that easily though noob. Expect a few texts from both Matt and myself.

Peace brother, it was good to have played the game with you.

Edit: Also, I disagree with the title of this goodbye thread and the credit you gave to PIRANA. You can point to their increased pressure lately as a "push" for your departure from the game, but you haven't really been involved since Summer started this year. There's nothing wrong with that, though. People lose interest and it is completely understandable, just please don't credit PIRANA as one of the key factors in your decision to leave.

DeletedUser

just a reminder to a leaver that "hey you left like 3-4 months ago , maybe its time to quit spamming forums too and spend more time with family"

btw peter i never understoond why i'm so mean to you on forums and skype really , we have no problem. and aside from a small bad ending which wasn't even your fault when i was in SYN. we really had fun times in SYN.. even once we talked about merging moonegg and the cyclist accounts which shows we really trusted and respected each other...

DeletedUser

Well I'd love to catch up with you and talk, but seems in your opinion I should just leave and stop talking everyone here.

DeletedUser

alright dude, youve been one of my best pals for so long. Just so you know, im helping to stabilize your account atm...so dont worry and leave it to us. Now the good news, Langile's gonna be gone quite soon.

Whenever you feel like getting back into the action and kill more Fishies, im always here, so feel free to contact me via skype and you are always welcome as my co-player