Congrats to UNI!

DeletedUser123806

Congrats to UNI!
Gz UNI, you played well and you had the right players.
For a while it looked like TP would win but they don't have many players who know it's about fighting the enemy and try to keep them down and not take a village here and there from small players who doesn't pose a threat. Play like that and you lose, it's been like that for the 12-15 years TW has been here, but everyone learns in the end - it gets clear which players not to have on the team if you want to win.

When war was declared, UNI and TP were equal, but TP were positioned best and safest, they had taken everything in their safezone, so there was no easy way in and it looked like a sure win.
But they blew it worse than ever seen in TW. Sure, there's several players in TP whos done well but with 2-3 players playing against them there's not much to do.

But again, big congrats to UNI, and now go finish this server with style! :)
We'll probably see you in K45.

Deleted User - 10770065

A TP player is nobling him/his tribe so prompted this salty thread. Even though cleaning up people like him/his tribe on the rim was one of TP’s biggest problems in the first place, so therefore that debunks his whole “TP were positioned best” opinion. Nice.

DeletedUser123806

yes you take small players who fought against uni and how it goes besides you have got 5000 cities behind after you went to war because it does not cost uni something in player it does uni therefore they win

Deleted User - 10770065

p7d0ak8scge21.png

kleptos

Reaction score
He might be salty but he is right... just wont see Uni in K45

Well done Uni

DeletedUser123806

: O) there is something in do not understand we are there only for fun is 45 years have played tw fa beta and a lot of server fram we just had someone p poing to use after we had not been for 9 years there is no one to blame it's you who spend time on something you can't win in tp because you don't understand tactics tw don't care about having many cities but many friends and good tactics and team games

and when you get 300-400 cities back each week there is not much team play

look uni they have grasped it they only touch small plays that attack them and otherwise they are in the front

they drive the whole troop against the tp / enemy and that's what you have to do

mwn take in a few 100 cities from small players now uni can take from you as they only lose very little troops so you have to show your tactics are good
or if i get the wheel in you are any player on tp you should not have on his team if you want to win

kleptos

Reaction score
A TP player is nobling him/his tribe so prompted this salty thread. Even though cleaning up people like him/his tribe on the rim was one of TP’s biggest problems in the first place, so therefore that debunks his whole “TP were positioned best” opinion. Nice.

Dont think that it was one of the biggest problems ;-) top of mind there are at least 5 bigger problems that caused TP losing

DeletedUser123806

gf came home and can now help translate so i don't need google translate.

What i mean is that TP could have won. But some people in TP doesn't know what teamplay is despite using it as their nick. Taking more villages now does nothing unless it's villages from UNI. It'll give 0% in world dominance therefore it's just an easy way to lose when the war has started.
I can see several TP players knows how to play so it's bad for them having players on their team who makes winning impossible.

TP players at the back should have been wallbusters for the frontlines. Those wallbuster villages would be far enough to be safe from enemy nobles. And 1 off village can have two wallbusters, which would make it so the front cleaners would only need like 50 rams and therefore have more axes and light cavalry. Playing like that hurts the enemy.

A little tip.. if you don't know the player and their play style, then only invite people who use the same nick on all servers so they have nothing to hide and you can go back and look.
If you invite "random new nick every server players" then noble them before a big war starts or it's a loss. It's proven right here. - Two tribes with equal amount of villages and TP had less players, and now UNI has the lead with no less than 5000 villages. - All in two months.

I have no idea how people have played for the 9 years i've been gone from the game, but how many of you have ever seen such an easy wictory be so shamefully thrown away because of childish tantrums and "i don't have to participate in the war with my tribe attitude".. Well i haven't!
Everything pointed towards an easy win for TP and a few people screw up.. Amazing tactics guys! lol

This isn't whiny crying, just advice. We didn't expect to do great when we started on a server that had been going on for ages and with people who haven't tried TW before. We just wanted a little fun together.
I've had my wins and as i've said i found my gf in TW and we've lived together for 8 years now. So TW can't give me more than i already got.

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
“such an easy wictory be so shamefully thrown away“

I am not sure we two played the same world.

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
TP players at the back should have been wallbusters for the frontlines. Those wallbuster villages would be far enough to be safe from enemy nobles. And 1 off village can have two wallbusters, which would make it so the front cleaners would only need like 50 rams and therefore have more axes and light cavalry. Playing like that hurts the enemy.

If you could please tell me what world you used this strategy on and how that went i would be fascinated to hear it. Also what do you build for these double wallbuster villages?

Finally are you aware of the ingame simulator where you can test attacks/defence?

DeletedUser123806

No I think there is too many kids who doesn't know much about tactics in TP. They don't care about losing and being shit to their team as long as they get some villages before they lose them all to UNI again..

I'm sorry for many of you in TP. Many of you are doing well. But with 2-3 kids who doesn't understand tactics it's uphill.

There is just some people you can't have on a serious team.

I can recommend staying away from people who change nick every server and from people you know/can see haven't been teamplayers on previous servers.

There's just some who should stick to ludo. Despite TW being so old that many 5 year old can play it.

It speaks for itself.. It can't go badly for UNI now. They're just much better tacticans and they don't have blind people on their team.

Let's just leave it here.
Some of you can't understand the tactics. And UNI wins because they do. They don't have teamplayer on their team so they won't lose :)