congrats...

DeletedUser

....to Seagryfn for becoming a member of the in game staff!!!!! good luck and i know you'll do an awesome job! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Your name now matches your avatar!

EDIT: Well it did, I saw the old one; the shield with the eagle on it...

Last edited by a moderator:

MichielK

Congratulations Seagryfn!

2x senior in-game staff (Cap & ronpaul), 1x in-game staff (Seagryfn), 2x forum mod (truscott & albul), and the last two W16 forum mods became elders (Trop & Lucifyr)...we're taking over this game :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Congratulations Seagryfn!

2x senior in-game staff (Cap & ronpaul), 1x in-game staff (Seagryfn), 2x forum mod (truscott & albul), and the last two W16 forum mods became elders (Trop & Lucifyr)...we're taking over this game :icon_biggrin:

I think its kinda like the rankings in game for this world. Stick around long enough without attracting negative attention and you'll make the top 20. I can't speak for in game staff but I know forums mods have been coming and going a lot, at least for some worlds. W39 went through 2 or 3 in the time I played there, and I hear from Truscott that W18 went through its share of mods too.

DeletedUser78416

You did. Since its my own free-hand artwork anyhow (a Sea Griffin), I re-drew it to sharpen the image as an 80x80.

Chores!

Oh nooeezz...are they going to make you farm with all 600 of your villages everyday!?

:icon_eek::icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

If only I could get forum mod now :lol:.

Grats Sea!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Greats Sea, there's still plenty of people from this world who should apply though!

DeletedUser

Congreats SG!!!

I would apply, but i would never get in. Only my tribe knows why :icon_cry:

Dont tell :icon_cool: