Congrats

DeletedUser

I thought a new thread was in order.

Congratulations to our former allies Aten in their rise in Status. Well done guys

DeletedUser

Congratulations for the rank 1 position.

Officially the biggest tribe in W2.

DeletedUser

Hadn't even noticed actually,points don't make prizes by the way :icon_cry:

junkmonger

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
It`s still an achievement to have more villages than LWS...

May EG`s success continue in the same direction.

DeletedUser95513

Id like to thank all that were the brain trust behind sucha massive and epic strategy to end the world...may your ideas continue to flow and be many (bet you wish you let me have a seat at the table now..and didnt give me an ultimatum)

DeletedUser

As LWS haven't said anything I'll post for Philler. He would like to pass on his congrats too..."very well done Aten, you couldn't do it when we were fighting you. See what a difference it makes having us on your side! :)"

DeletedUser

Lmao believe what you like Steve but i hadn't noticed,and the Ysiek stuff was totally different and you know that....

walleye

no offense to ysiek, hes really nice and respectful when we spoke, but what use is he other than points???

DeletedUser

As LWS haven't said anything I'll post for Philler. He would like to pass on his congrats too..."very well done Aten, you couldn't do it when we were fighting you. See what a difference it makes having us on your side! :)"

Nice to see you are still well versed on world affairs as usual.

DeletedUser

Nice to see you are still well versed on world affairs as usual.

nah, I'm groping in the dark, you can help me out with that if you like. Are you trying to tell me Philler isn't a top egg any more? Or maybe he really is bosom buddy to Mikeys.

DeletedUser7464

Nearly, turns out Aten had more in 'em than we bargained for! Give us a couple more months.

hogarth01

Couple of months lol... Last time someone said anything similar to that was around 3 years ago.. And the war is still going on today.. 3 years of war lol. That actually scares me. :p

We should really go back to the originals...

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Yeah I'm pretty much estimating this will go on for at least two more years. :p