Congrats

DeletedUser

Congrats HAWKS, even though you have players such as PHERION, PHERION, KICK HIM HE IS USELESS AND HAS DONE NOTHING EVER, ABSOLUTE NOOOB, DOESNT DESERVE THE WINNING TITLE OR BEING IN A DECENT TRIBE. You have done well nevertheless. But seriously kick pherion.

DeletedUser

He is a good team member, he does erm erm. he attacks. Look at his Oda

DeletedUser

Come now guys you know you cant talk about my best buddy like that. He is awesomeness it self so dont you 2 be nasty this "GOD" of Tribalwars. I mean no seriously noooooo barb can stad his fury :D

DeletedUser

Ok, no more excuses, no more reason why 'We didn't win because blah blah blah'. I'm here for nothing more then to congratulate Hawks for all the effort and time they have put into this world. No matter what happened, you guys are still the winners. You endured longer then 90% of your competitors (Believe it or not there are a few opponents left :eek:). And while we (Legacy) tried whatever last option we could find to drag the world on as long as we could, we still fell short (Way Short). Tribal Wars is not a game about 'Being the best 100% of the time'. It's a game about being the best when your tribe is there to back you. That is what Legion lacked, teamwork. I'm glad to have been a part of this world, and thankful for those who brought me in (Koe82, and bigdavedee). If it weren't for them I wouldn't have ever been able to experience a game such as this. I wish them the best in real life, especially to Koe after what he has gone through in the last few months. Congratulation Hawks, for winning World 33, you truly deserve it.

Sincerely, Blackloter - Leader of Legacy

Thanks for the recognition . It is much appreciated.

Your right in the lack of teamwork assessment on Legion`s part. IMO it was their biggest weakness. Hopefully lessons were learned for future worlds.

DeletedUser

Guardian is cool, the original pherion was totaL freaking trash.

DeletedUser

Guardian is cool, the original pherion was totaL freaking trash.

He may be 'cool', but his skills are overrated in game ... pretty much the same as original pherion ... nothing special.

DeletedUser81101

Well done HAWKS, you guys deserved the victory. Now you can get back to real life? trust me.. its quite fun!!!

Whos still here btw?

DeletedUser81101

Going for a second world win now haha? jee don't get greedy! Well done on number 1 btw

DeletedUser

w57 on xenthyl.

Got called into more duty :(

Thankfully they are the active ones there.

@Lisa please reply :(