Congrats

DeletedUser

One of the W23 tribe members here. I want to drop a line to all the boys (the ones I do know and the ones I dont) in the HAWKS to say congrats on the success here in w33. A great tribe with some great people in it. I will be enjoying checking the world maps while you finish the job.

DeletedUser81101

Congrats HAWKS... Don't think theres many other outcomes for the winner of the world possible :p

DeletedUser

Wrong, we are planning a massive revolt. Just before we hit 100% dominance, we are all going to hit delete and the barbs will win.

I guess that means I win ??

Me and pherion be left nobling the barbs. :)

DeletedUser95913

no, we are nobling you and pherion out 1st, before we hit the delete button...

DeletedUser95913

oh crap, did I just say that outloud and give more of the plan away...

DeletedUser

Actually I heard that a mass recruit tribe the "Elite warrior tiger dragon knight Spartan 300 commando centurion super troopers of Valhalla were going to be allowed to join...we better all watch out!!

2hot2handle

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
One of the W23 tribe members here. I want to drop a line to all the boys (the ones I do know and the ones I dont) in the HAWKS to say congrats on the success here in w33. A great tribe with some great people in it. I will be enjoying checking the world maps while you finish the job.

Same here , I remember you all from world 23 too .
Great to see you have stuck it out here , I enjoyed my time in HAWKS on w23.
I was Lisa809 then .. niceto see some familiar names in this thread <3

<3

DeletedUser

I have enough with being stuck with you for one world.

Leave this forum :D ;)

@Stiker , bring it :p

DeletedUser

If we brought it, Rich, you'd be in serious trouble.... can you imagine the 4 of us in one room? ;)

DeletedUser

Ok, no more excuses, no more reason why 'We didn't win because blah blah blah'. I'm here for nothing more then to congratulate Hawks for all the effort and time they have put into this world. No matter what happened, you guys are still the winners. You endured longer then 90% of your competitors (Believe it or not there are a few opponents left :eek:). And while we (Legacy) tried whatever last option we could find to drag the world on as long as we could, we still fell short (Way Short). Tribal Wars is not a game about 'Being the best 100% of the time'. It's a game about being the best when your tribe is there to back you. That is what Legion lacked, teamwork. I'm glad to have been a part of this world, and thankful for those who brought me in (Koe82, and bigdavedee). If it weren't for them I wouldn't have ever been able to experience a game such as this. I wish them the best in real life, especially to Koe after what he has gone through in the last few months. Congratulation Hawks, for winning World 33, you truly deserve it.

Sincerely, Blackloter - Leader of Legacy

DeletedUser

If we brought it, Rich, you'd be in serious trouble.... can you imagine the 4 of us in one room? ;)

Yh I have on the cards that Nick would take you both while I watched :)

Hope you had fun blackloter :)

DeletedUser

Ha! Just ask Nick how long it'd take me to sidetrack him.....

DeletedUser

Thems my homies the hawks. I missed out on most of the action here in w33, but I have been able to follow stats and root for my team. Anyone remember when Matarof got banned in w23 and PLG recruited MarcusMccloud? yeap... good times:) We adapted to change and by the time Hawks entered into w33... Sorry 33 but you never stood a chance. You have w23 to thank for that.
There is no way I could list all of the friends I made in 23.. but I have to say, Army Lover 8- Stinker de Grey- Callsign- Stabes- Big IX- all you guys are a blast to work with. You guys all know where to find me b4 you go starting another world. (if you havent already) I could start out strong and give up just as you declare war on the north. (Hey it worked in w33... don't fix what aint broken, right?) Anyways, congrats guys. Thanks for making your ninja buddies proud.

DeletedUser

Same here , I remember you all from world 23 too .
Great to see you have stuck it out here , I enjoyed my time in HAWKS on w23.
I was Lisa809 then .. niceto see some familiar names in this thread <3

<3
LISA!!! Thats you?!? ha!!! Good to hear from ya!! Rock out with your HAWK out!!