Congratulations 4ZL!

• Thread starter DeletedUser4587
  • Start date

DeletedUser4587

4ZL has crossed the threshold of owning 85% of the player owned villages. This means they meet the qualifications to start the end of world, as the winners

Congratulations!

Good Job 4ZL+Nyx+area+BAWLZ

DeletedUser61672

With all due respect, It is not 4ZL+Nyx+area+BAWLZ. The winning tribe is A-4ZL!

That is the name of the winning tribe. Sure it is made up of members of those 4 tribes who merged into A-4ZL! at greatly different times.

Although a minor difference, saying that 4ZL+Nyx+area+BAWLZ is the tribe winner suggests that 4ZL won the world with alliances with NYX, Area, and BAWLZ. Several worlds have been won in such fashion, however w55 is not one of them. There is currently ONE tribe with 85% of the player owned villages.

Just thought this should be noted.

DeletedUser4587

With all due respect, It is not 4ZL+Nyx+area+BAWLZ. The winning tribe is A-4ZL!

That is the name of the winning tribe. Sure it is made up of members of those 4 tribes who merged into A-4ZL! at greatly different times.

Although a minor difference, saying that 4ZL+Nyx+area+BAWLZ is the tribe winner suggests that 4ZL won the world with alliances with NYX, Area, and BAWLZ. Several worlds have been won in such fashion, however w55 is not one of them. There is currently ONE tribe with 85% of the player owned villages.

Just thought this should be noted.

The A in A-4ZL stands for area, so there is that. 4ZL had strong alliances with all 3 of those other tribes before they merged, and those alliances went a long way to ensure that 4ZL won the world (nyx and 4ZL signed their alliance with the eventual intention of merging near the end of the world). The safety the provided on their back lines was invaluable. I think that their contribution cannot be ignored. Also, as one of the primary negotiators for the eventual merger of -Nyx- and A-4ZL!, I feel pretty safe betting that -Noir is happy to honor the prior contribution of their merged allies.

DeletedUser

Very nice come back to sir saint Mr Laterus :). It was the effort of all involved and I enjoyed playing with all of you (well most...Mr Bonner is a brat)

DeletedUser

News to me that A-4ZL isn't really the winning tribe, but four mini-tribes are....interesting perspective. I prefer one tribe to win.

DeletedUser

The A in A-4ZL stands for area, so there is that. 4ZL had strong alliances with all 3 of those other tribes before they merged, and those alliances went a long way to ensure that 4ZL won the world (nyx and 4ZL signed their alliance with the eventual intention of merging near the end of the world). The safety the provided on their back lines was invaluable. I think that their contribution cannot be ignored. Also, as one of the primary negotiators for the eventual merger of -Nyx- and A-4ZL!, I feel pretty safe betting that -Noir is happy to honor the prior contribution of their merged allies.

As far as I know, nobody in A-4ZL! considers themselves members of another tribe moreso than their identity as a member of A-4ZL!, so I would argue against your logic there. The final war of the world was won by a united tribe, not an alliance of tribes.

DeletedUser

I think laterus was saying that before the merge the alliances worked together as a strong team thus leading to the victory that we will all be sharing as one tribe soon. That is how I took it but then again I am in love with Laterus :). Again I will say I am proud to have played with this tribe it has been a real pleasure.

DeletedUser4587

It was just a matter acknowledging the efforts of the people who contributed, but didn't stick it out through the end to become a full fledged member of 4ZL. I'm not trying to downplay 4ZL's accomplishments at all, if that's the way people took it.

It was also a indirect way of complementing the strong diplomatic play during the world. 4ZL and its allies showed some of the most intelligent diplomacy out of any world I have ever seen. We shrugged off all other tribes attempts to pit us against each other and mistrust each other. Certain moves also sidestepped potential conflicts that would have made 4ZL's alliances harder (IE just before 4ZL and area merged, there was a lot of diplomatic tension between area and nyx, who were not allied and vying for the same territory... that all went away after the merger). 4ZL's diplomacy and cooperation with its allies is the underlying characteristic defining the victory, in my opinion. Of course 4ZL has great players, but the diplomacy was so good that the players were never really challenged.

DeletedUser94483

That is because we are awesome Lat...and seriously come back not kidding.

DeletedUser106744

well done a-4zl i guess and i agree with saint if im honest

but the ppl use all need to be thanking for winning the world is the innov warlords for there excellent ops they ran regularly on a-4zl by that i mean faking that counts as ops right

.dan.101

Well done you beautiful souls.

xo

(IE just before 4ZL and area merged, there was a lot of diplomatic tension between area and nyx, who were not allied and vying for the same territory... that all went away after the merger)

Would've been fun though. I think I was pushing for it at the time too.
giggle-skype-smiley.gif

DeletedUser4587

I just had a memory from that time I was rimmed by 4ZL. It made me sad. :(

bugcommander

Congrats guys i left 4zl really early on in the world before it became A-4zl but knew ya guys could do it

DeletedUser

I think I played like 3 hours in this tribe after deleet xD

Happy winning.

DeletedUser

^ If he can post here so can I.

Congratulations, 4ZL, whoever you are.

DeletedUser

Gratz to 4ZL! Still think back on my days here on W55 fondly, glad you guys kept it together and came out with the win, amazing players, amazing leader.

DeletedUser57316

Congrats 4ZL, enjoyed my time with the tribe, great to see you guys have won the world, Shards one of the best dukes I have ever had.