Congratulations Corp W91 Winners

DeletedUser

Corp, I would like to congratulate you all on a job well done, although it may have not been by expected matters, it was a job well done nonetheless.

You guys successfully used the resources at hand presented to you all the while other tribes either could not accomplish the same, or refused to do so.

There are many reasons that Corp has, or will win W91.

Lets go down the list...

The successfully recruited top tier players to take the map control of the world.

They successfully had their leadership handle the tasks at hand.

They successfully gained meaningful members from Apathy, while Rimjob/TW was at war with Apathy.

Yes both Corp/TW were at war with Apathy, however it was only a few members of Corp making it look like they were actually trying to get rid of Apathy, when really they were just waiting for the world to progress far enough to bring the members in.

There was however another tribe that could've won the war, yet with unorganized leadership it proved to be too difficult.

As I have heard, Ronnie the old duke of RimJob/TW told Jasper the old duke of Apathy that in order for Apathy to become allies and turn on Corp, Apathy would've had to kick *GranTorino of which would've been very stupid for Ronnie to say that and for Apathy to do.

RimJob/TW had chance after to chance to win the world, but failed at every turn and aspect of the game so far. They had a good council, however when anyone had a differing opinion they would just kick them from council or the player would leave on some not so good terms.

When all think alike, nobody is thinking.

Of coarse, people are going to say things can change at a moments notice, however mountains will have to be moved in order for things to change off the current path.

So as the status quo stands, Corp is the winner of W91.

DeletedUser

What a kid! Post your nickname to know who is so sure for the win!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser119689

Funny thing is corp asked us to merge with them before apathy. But as you can see we declined we dont leave people behind *cough* APATHY members that joined corp *cough* it may be a downfall but it also may not be.

Also talking about corp winning already, come on never doubt on the underdogs. Corp werent hitting apathy (well some were) we did more damage to apathy even tho they were larger than us just with our tribe in a matter of weeks than corp did in months.

Only a handful of people in corp fought against apathy yes, those people will always get our/my respect.

~Tom

*GranTorino

Funny thing is corp asked us to merge with them before apathy. But as you can see we declined we dont leave people behind *cough* APATHY members that joined corp *cough* it may be a downfall but it also may not be.

Also talking about corp winning already, come on never doubt on the underdogs. Corp werent hitting apathy (well some were) we did more damage to apathy even tho they were larger than us just with our tribe in a matter of weeks than corp did in months.

Only a handful of people in corp fought against apathy yes, those people will always get our/my respect.

~Tom

You need to stop talking on a moral high ground about leaving people behind when you were the first to jump ship in your early game war. What separates what you did from what apathy did is Apathy was a dying tribe due to fighting a 2 sided war with half the village count of the opposition where leadership had lost the morale to lead their players. So Jasper did what he could to get his most deserving members a new home in which of the 2 optional tribes he trusted the most, ironically due to circumstances was Corp. Granted not all would be able to join and some deserving members may have been left behind which is nothing to be proud of, but you of all people just can't comment on it after being the first leaving a very much living tribe to join the enemy and nobling your previous tribemates without hesitation, I like you Tom but you need to take a step back and think before you say things sometimes.

Also, from my understanding TW were never the underdogs, infact they were favoured to win due to positioning of the tribe and the control Ronnie thought he had over the worlds proceedings. On the other hand Corp were always doubted, Corp were always flamed, Corp despite being #1 throughout this world have always been the underdogs of w91. And about damage dealt. RJ/TW had 100% focus on Apathy, picking off some isolated clusters before slowly and slightly pushing back some of the southern K44 frontline, but your win:loss village ratio in war caps was less than 2.0 whereas Corp with a much smaller focus on Apathy exceeded a 4.0, much more efficient stats.

Corp have played a smart game on 91, and for that the leadership definitely has my respect

One thing we can agree on though is that a winner for the world isn't quite clear to see as of yet, I'm sure the end game war will be filled with lots of giggles and fun, so lets enjoy it : )

Last edited:

ToPaT

we declined we dont leave people behind

~Tom

To be honest beebetter. I would consider the following actions as instances where RJ has left people behind.

- Backstabbing Apathy.
- Dismissing a co duke because he disliked backstabbing and voiced his opinion about it. (The funny thing being that Ronnie quit shortly after.) Leaving leadership in disarray. Dare I say it, that if Barzy was kept in charge, things might of went a bit better for you guys.
- Asking your ally to kick one of their most respected members or you will war them.

It seems to me that all that RJ has ever done is make poor decision after poor decision.

The reason why we ultimately chose CORP over RJ despite all our prior indiscretions was a couple reasons really.

-They have never backstabbed us.
-They have a great leadership structure.

DeletedUser

To be honest beebetter. I would consider the following actions as instances where RJ has left people behind.

- Backstabbing Apathy.
- Dismissing a co duke because he disliked backstabbing and voiced his opinion about it. (The funny thing being that Ronnie quit shortly after.) Leaving leadership in disarray. Dare I say it, that if Barzy was kept in charge, things might of went a bit better for you guys.
- Asking your ally to kick one of their most respected members or you will war them.

It seems to me that all that RJ has ever done is make poor decision after poor decision.

The reason why we ultimately chose CORP over RJ despite all our prior indiscretions was a couple reasons really.

-They have never backstabbed us.
-They have a great leadership structure.

The funny thing here is how apathy talk shits again leadership and after that jump on corp :p But that's a stupid to post something for the win,when we are on start of the game. I'm sorry but now we start gentlemens "winners"

ToPaT

The funny thing here is how apathy talk shits again leadership and after that jump on corp :p But that's a stupid to post something for the win,when we are on start of the game. I'm sorry but now we start gentlemens "winners"

I have no idea what you actually said.

So I'm going to reply to what I think you've said. If you're going to call us out on "talk shits" about CORP leadership in the past, it'd be a good idea to have some evidence to support your claims. I can't really defend against such a generic accusation. Bear in mind, that this is a "Politics and Propaganda" forum. So naturally you would have some...politics and propaganda?

beebetter

we trusted atmo, and followed him even when we new he was in bed with sam. then we get sold down the river on e-bay. barzy I love ya but your road wasn,t the right one mate. depends what tribe your in on who backstabbed who. Bee..

DeletedUser

we trusted atmo, and followed him even when we new he was in bed with sam. then we get sold down the river on e-bay. barzy I love ya but your road wasn,t the right one mate. depends what tribe your in on who backstabbed

If atmos was "in bed with sam" then why after atmos left the tribe, didn't the tribe change their diplomatic ties. Cause you guys had the chance to have Apathy and RimJob be allies, but council it seemed continued to sell out the members....

DeletedUser119689

Sell out our members hahahaha, thats pretty funny after what has happened

~Tom

Haram B

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
we trusted atmo, and followed him even when we new he was in bed with sam. then we get sold down the river on e-bay. barzy I love ya but your road wasn,t the right one mate. depends what tribe your in on who backstabbed who. Bee..

i didnt mention early incidents .. i guess :/ but since you did , i am glad the investment of your trust paid off :)

Raoul Duke

C5uteay.png

As I predicted.. :rolleyes:

~~ And great tribal wars was played by all~~

edit: congrats Sam!

*GranTorino

Far from over yet, and that prediction of yours was for Rimjob/TW, nothing to do with the Corpies !

Raoul Duke

You didn't have to say Rimjob specifically, because you said Yahoo.

Either way, world ended the way I predicted. Everyone joining one tribe and munching on the rest. Tho it is weird that you're finally in Corp :). Guess you two didn't think that badly of MYM after all :)