Congratulations CTRL, Tuba, GTG on winning the world.

rbh135

On another note, you are talking business as some kind of diplomat of BORG with budgie, yet you say you weren't a baron, and blame aRamez & his strategy (attempting to sell out GTG) for what happened while you took part of it, and didn't do anything about it, if it was that bad as you say now? Pretty lame.
That's not how it happened :D
I'll tell you on skype ;o

DeletedUser

who thinks CTRL is easy to beat, lol, i was playing in this world when the war started and said it was a win for CTRL the first day borg was in it, before GTG even joined in, i am not in any tribe on any world now, so i am hardly borg, but borg didn't stab anyone in the back, they declared war on CTRL,

DeletedUser

Not to mention BORG and DDB were all talking about how TUBA and GTG were going to become the next LunaW. Seems like things didn't turn out the way they expected and they underestimated their enemies while we on the other hand overestimated ours.

DeletedUser

who thinks CTRL is easy to beat, lol, i was playing in this world when the war started and said it was a win for CTRL the first day borg was in it, before GTG even joined in, i am not in any tribe on any world now, so i am hardly borg, but borg didn't stab anyone in the back, they declared war on CTRL,
you must have missed all the borg/ddb posts on here at the start of the war

borg has admitted that while being allied to ctrl AND gtg they planned to get gtg in a war with tuba to make it easier for BORG to fight ctrl. not exactly sure the definition of backstabbing, but plotting to tie one of your allies up in a war you had no plans of supporting for longer than a few weeks and directly declaring war on another one of your allies is probably pretty damn close.

Pepper871

As a longtime member of Tuba I will only say, we have always known who our friends and allies were and are.

Borg/ddb both underestimated the strength of CTRL/Tuba/GTG and the strength of our alliance, so like so many before you designed your own demise.

DeletedUser

Not to mention BORG and DDB were all talking about how TUBA and GTG were going to become the next LunaW. Seems like things didn't turn out the way they expected and they underestimated their enemies while we on the other hand overestimated ours.

I guess it hit hard for borg that Theres a difference between a basically inactive tribe, that LunaW was, and what GTG and TUBA are.

Hey, so what? we all know that Borg's going to end up down the sh*tter

DeletedUser

The best weapon you can have in a war is to be underestimated by your enemy.

DeletedUser

couple dummies underestimated the enemy, most intelligent people knew it was a loser

they gave it a go though, if they lose they lose, at least they tried, more then most

DeletedUser

I guess it hit hard for borg that Theres a difference between a basically inactive tribe, that LunaW was, and what GTG and TUBA are.

Hey, so what? we all know that Borg's going to end up down the sh*tter

Borg is already in the shitter.

Haven't you noticed?

DeletedUser

Borg is already in the shitter.

Haven't you noticed?

That depends if we look at it from Borgs gameplay tactics, which could be taken from the book of how to loose as many villages as possible quickly

or the Book of CTRL, How to fight a war?

DeletedUser

I for one, welcome our supreme overlords CTRL,Tuba and GTG for conquering world 10. I haven't logged on these forums for a good 3-4 months, probably because I am now playing world of nerdcraft. Shocked I still logged in first attempt on my password. Anyways it's awesome to see CTRL do so great since I nearly left Twars 2 years ago. Epic job guys. My hat goes off to you KW (that is if I was to wear one).

Also congrats to Borg for being around in world 10 for so long.

Edit: Shoot me for replying to a month old thread.

DeletedUser71154

ctrl meh same old same old gtg proven them selfs over the top tuba just sat there did nothing sept send support and have inner nobleing with each other tbh i think gtg desver the title for the most improvement