Congratulations CTRL, Tuba, GTG on winning the world.

DeletedUser

i'll can make a screen shot say anything i please, i can also selectively release info, failing to bring other information to light, so can you

but lets face it, GTG and tuba are just CTRL's shadow puppets, CTRL wanted to get rid of them and then found a use for them after DDB/borg declared

they will of course deny all knowledge of them offering up GTG, they aint gonna screw themselves over

GTG and tuba think they are on the winning team, and dont see how they are being used for CTRL's benefit, and should DDB/borg fail, they of course are next

world 10 is pretty much dead, CTRL are the last active tribe, they should have the last bit of fun and take em on like DDB/borg rather than be there patsies

DeletedUser

desperate words from a borg/ddb member its not our fault you cant hack it

DeletedUser

desperate words from a borg/ddb member its not our fault you cant hack it

lol, thats rich coming from someone whos quit :)

and its not desperate at all, just the natural fact of the game, and who says im DDB/BORG?

DeletedUser

nope, thats just a fact
my counter argument is trying to get GTG and tuba to fight isn't a sell-out

The sell-out was BORG telling GTG that they would fight alongside them against TUBA. The sell-out was BORG trying to persuade GTG, who were their allies at that stage, to go into a war against TUBA, thinking that BORG were going to be watching their backs.

BORG and GTG were allies. BORG said they would fight with GTG against TUBA and not get involved with any action against CTRL until war against TUBA was pretty much done.

BORG constantly reassured me that they were preparing for war against TUBA. Both myself and CTRL leaders knew this was never going to happen, so i went along with it to give BORG enough rope to hang themselves with.. and they duly obliged.

The give away was when I asked aRamez for BORG to support to what would have been our front-line against TUBA. If BORG had been genuine about warring TUBA alongside us, they would have been happy to send support. But, of course, they never sent any support because all their support was already on it's way to the front-lines against CTRL, ahead of their declaration against them.

kalkoenvet

We wanted to get rid of GTG and TUBA? Why would we? They have been loyal allies till now, and I don't see that changing anytime.

I understand that you, as DDBORG member are used to betraying and backstabbing, but we are not.

If we wanted to get rid of GTG, then why did we take them under our wings when they were still small?

You currently are playing the guessing game. So desperate already? Maybe DDBORG will indeed die as fast as some people on here say.

DeletedUser

borg and ddb will die we dont have to noble there villages to win they are quiting very fast big hits give them the quits

DeletedUser

it matters not one wit if borg already intended to attack CTRL or not, there was absolutly zero support sent to the frontline with GTG, but my villages in or near tuba recieved ample support

this leads me to believe that borg did not wish or intend to fight GTG and fully expected to have trouble with tuba

my opinion on aramez is that he was flakey to say the least, he lied to everyone in borg about just about everything, borg certainly suffered from a leadership void, but almost all tribes do, in the history of W10 i bet there have been less then 10 trully well run tribes, in my time on the word i can only think of 4

borg dealt with GTG completely incorrectly, the result provesd that your lies can catch up with you, that and stupid rude arrogant saber raddling, people let their egos get in the way of their goals

DeletedUser

Well if the person a tribe relies upon lies and misleads his own tribe, then what hope is there of him being trusted by his allies.

There are enough people from BORG saying aRamez was not up to the job, but the blame lies with those members who.. a) Gave him that job in the first place and..b) Allowed him to remain in that job.

It is easy to criticise leaders and blame them for everything that goes wrong in a tribe, but the rest of the tribe has to take some responsibility too. In my early dealings with aRamez, he described himself as War General.. and to be honest, I got the impression that he took on extra leadership responsibilities under sufferance.. because other leaders were not able to give time to the game. One thing is for sure, you could not fault him for failing to put time into the game. He was online 18-20 hours a day. However, giving time to the game is only one of the qualities that makes a good leader.

And yes, jeramy, I probably agree with the assessment of there only being 3 or 4 really good leaders in this world. The problem for their enemies is that CTRL probably have TWO of them! :)

DeletedUser

my opinion on aramez is that he was flakey to say the least, he lied to everyone in borg about just about everything, borg certainly suffered from a leadership void, but almost all tribes do, in the history of W10 i bet there have been less then 10 trully well run tribes, in my time on the word i can only think of 4

So we've got Ctrl, Tororg in its prime, {A*D}A, Poke (most certainly not COKE) and Nomads :icon_cool:.

I r have 5 :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

i faulted myself for my part in an earlier post (tried to anyway), and i faulted former BDR members as well, i have no idea how aramez became a leader, he just was, probably no one else (including me) wanted it, i liked the guy, i just knew he wasn't telling me the truth about borg strategy and policy most of the time

that stuff minishaw keeps saying about him serving boonhowers ends may be true, i have no idea, but it kinda seems that way when you look at it from a certain perspective

on the other hand, this was the last best chance to beat CTRL, i can't blame him for taking it when i look at the situation from that perspective, i give him some credit for making that leap, instead of being to scared to try, he could have just attacked tuba along with GTG, and won handily

DeletedUser

So we've got Ctrl, Tororg in its prime, {A*D}A, Poke (most certainly not COKE) and Nomads :icon_cool:.

I r have 5 :icon_redface:

seems like a decent list, although Die. surel deserves a nod, i imagine some one could make a case for muffin, risk, and the first couple leaders of BK as well, these three where really a bit before my time but seemed to be relatively well lead, guess there could be a couple that are even earlier then them, might bne a good topic for another thread

and if i may chester the first leader of BDR was a trully great leader, he turned a bunch of jokers into a force to be feared

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

seems like a decent list, although Die. surel deserves a nod, i imagine some one could make a case for muffin, risk, and the first couple leaders of BK as well, these three where really a bit before my time but seemed to be relatively well lead, guess there could be a couple that are even earlier then them, might bne a good topic for another thread

and if i may chester the first leader of BDR was a trully great leader, he turned a bunch of jokers into a force to be feared

Sorry, don't know much about the west, especially early in the war. The reason I did not include Die. is because Harlos (some will flame, some will agree I'm sure) has a long-standing habit of creating the most amazing of tribes that simply fall apart later for whatever reasons (usually because he leaves). A "good" leader does more than throw a tribe together (also note that Harlos's are pretty much always pre-made). Harlos is an amazing leader when he wants to be, but only when he wants to be. A good leader needs to lead when he doesn't want to because the tribe needs it.

DeletedUser

on the other hand, this was the last best chance to beat CTRL, i can't blame him for taking it when i look at the situation from that perspective, i give him some credit for making that leap, instead of being to scared to try, he could have just attacked tuba along with GTG, and won handily

I have never really considered what we would have done if BORG had surprised me and actually gone through with fighting TUBA. Hadn't thought about it because it seemed so unlikely to happen.

aRamez tried very hard (perhaps too hard) to get GTG to merge into BORG. If that had happened, then I guess the war would have been a bit more difficult for CTRL. But then if we HAD merged, quite a few of our guys would have been seeking asylum inside CTRL... so maybe the outcome would have been similar.

DeletedUser26129

As the late great Ricky Bobby once stated "If you're not first you're last."
So in other words... Sorry GTG and TUBA, still fail. :icon_razz:

So to look at it this way:
From the last 7 days
Rank Tribe Conquered Villages
1 CTRL 1282

We'll say 1300 villages in 7 days (I think that's the peak point).
BORG + DDB villages: 126498

126498/1300= 97.3
So 97 weeks to noble all BORG + DDB, taking into account they would have to noble 0 villages for 97 weeks. lol
So if they noble 0 villages for 97 weeks, it would take CTRL 2 years to noble all of BORG + DDB...

I think your month or 2 estimate is just a a tad bit off :p... Even if members go barb you still have to noble the villages :p...

Either that or you're saying CTRL are planning to recruit all of BORG + DDB? :icon_confused: lol... doubt it...

Finny, the crucial point however is, no single war has ever ended in the nobling of every single village.

Victory for me is not when all the villages are nobled by my members, but when the enemy is gone... disbanded...

Due to the pressure that CTRL will provide on the enemy members, they will quit (not all...some)

Many more will quit because they realise a victory is not an option anymore, and that the only possible result that they will get from this war is defeat...
Some choose to end it themselves, and with that hurt the tribes morale...

Eventualy they will fall due to inactivity and low morale, and then another victory can be added to CTRL's list of achievements.

DeletedUser

There are enough people from BORG saying aRamez was not up to the job, but the blame lies with those members who.. a) Gave him that job in the first place and..b) Allowed him to remain in that job.

He got the job from Dashy and he retained it because after Dashy put him as leader (most likely because he was the only one that high), Dashy and Sabur up and left like I said... You can't honestly sit there and tell me that if Dashy was still running the show we would be at war with CTRL. I know Dashy valued the alliance with CTRL and wanted to see it go farther then it did...
So again, I blame aRamez... His long term strategy was non-existent.

DeletedUser

there was absolutly zero support sent to the frontline with GTG, but my villages in or near tuba recieved ample support

this leads me to believe that borg did not wish or intend to fight GTG and fully expected to have trouble with tuba
lol all 6 of the villages BORG had within 5 Ks of TUBA had support in them, that definitely says BORG was preparing to war TUBA!:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

So again, I blame aRamez... His long term strategy was non-existent.

Well, you have to give him credit for getting something right.

BORG's long term future is non-existant.

So his strategy will be proved to be correct.

DeletedUser

Well, you have to give him credit for getting something right.

BORG's long term future is non-existant.

So his strategy will be proved to be correct.

Because of the path he lead BORG down.

Again, if we would have had a different leader this whole world would be different... Like I said, we wouldn't even be at war with CTRL right now if Dashy was around, and it's not just me saying that... I think a couple CTRL members said the same thing when aRamez declared.

DeletedUser

but like i said all the convos i saw of skype and other locations with boon in them had aramez there aswell and it was normaly trying to persuade other tribes to join or convos with individuals from other tribes aramez wouldnt really talk only boon but he was always in the list of people viewing the convo

this just got me thinking as aramez wasnt duke at the time why was he there also this was before boon had taken over as DDB duke but i sence a failed plan that was forged between the 2

but i did warn of them working together a long time ago finny you can be testement to that as i did tell you my opinion i even warned dashy but his answer was i trust aramez he wouldnt go down that path sadly dashy was wrong