Congratulations ODA

Subwind

Well, what is there left to say guys?

As of this time (15:30 on the 12th November 2012) we have just 3903 villages outside of ODA.

Many of you we have been with since very early in the world.

Some of you we have picked up along the way. It has been an honour to serve you all, fight alongside you all, win alongside you all.

There have been some fun times, this time last year a certain "Hermit" tribe were #1 and bragging on the externals about how easy ODA were, with them being 482 ahead on this day.

I wonder where they are now though?

I am sure we have all had some good times, my personal favourite was when Andy and I managed to time nukes, nobles and supports to take 18 villages in the same second. I am pretty sure that has not been done on this world by anyone else.

So, as the world is ending, how about we all remember some good and bad times from the world and share with each other.

~Matt

Subwind

1. Favourite Moment

- 18 villages nobled in one second

2. Worse Moment

- The decision to leave SchOol because so few were team players

3. Favourite Opponent

- Ome Jan, 3 times we had to change tactics to remove his barbleness

4. Biggest Flop (Opponent)

- ahmed, the last 1 player before us, and didn't even fight back

5. Best War

- I would have to say the Hermit war, because of how well they thought they were doing and how no one in ODA worried about stats that early

6. Worst War

- HUG, Just over so fast

7. Most Inspirational Player/Account

- Gotta say Andy, he keeps me grounded

8. Worst Player/Account

- szakferi, shocking he is still here really

9. Most Missed Player/Account

- So many to pick from, but Kev from Kingkev was with me from the start of W40 and through to this world

10. Greatest Overall Memory to Take from W50

- The players I have had the honour to serve and play alongside.

~Matt

DeletedUser

1. Favourite Moment
Joining W50

2. Worse Moment
Having nukes and nobles heading to all of my K26s on my original account by sweetmisery, and nukes and nobles to my K36's by Wang1in :D

3. Favourite Opponent
None of my opponents really attacked the only one that did was DRWismar a long time ago

Themika P

5. Best War
Hermit war, I had something to do in Hermit moving all the D around with there players I was sitting. Stacking villages you were faking unstacking villages you were clearing.

6. Worst War
Before I was in ODA I was in -TOL-, we had a few rubbish wars even I can't remember.

I'm split between PackAttack52 and Mudpie as they both taught me how to play.

8. Worst Player/Account
One guy called Samurai I.

I miss my original account and PackAttack52

Meeting new players, Making new friends, finding people crazier than myself.

DeletedUser

ODA truly have come a long way through world 50. Here are a few maps i collected from various war threads, player made maps, and the map archive.

The first day ODA existed:

[spoil]
1309413232.png

[/spoil]

Light blue - ODA
Yellow - SchOol

http://en50.twmaps.org/archive/1309413232

Last day SchoOl existed in the top twenty:

[spoil]
1311746036.png

[/spoil]

Dark blue - ODA
Light blue - 1984
Red - HUG

http://en50.twmaps.org/archive/1311746036

First day of the hermit war:

[spoil]
k9wge8.png

[/spoil]

http://i40.tinypic.com/k9wge8.png

Last Map made before 1984 merged into ODA:

[spoil]
en50-1.png

[/spoil]

http://i1080.photobucket.com/albums/j338/bb3bb3/en50-1.png

First day of the GHS war:

[spoil]
topktribes.png

[/spoil]

http://i1080.photobucket.com/albums/j338/bb3bb3/topktribes.png

DeletedUser

I am sure we have all had some good times, my personal favourite was when Andy and I managed to time nukes, nobles and supports to take 18 villages in the same second. I am pretty sure that has not been done on this world by anyone else.

That's weak Matt. With 75 trains or something, you'd think that you could have done more.

1. Favourite Moment

- The whole DIY war, is basically what defines world 50 for me.

2. Worse Moment

- Don't know.

3. Favourite Opponent

- Everyone in DIY. Specifically probably Sanchez, Lloyd or Steve, or any of the others who posted on the forums a lot.

- Everyone. Never really was challenged other than when it was 40v1. (Call me conceited or big headed or whatever you want, I don't care.)

5. Best War

- Me vs DIY.

6. Worst War

- All other wars were just massacres.

- Keith/Ramspeed.

8. Worst Player/Account

- Lakewind.

- I don't play so probably don't really get a say in this, but many people.

- All the friendships formed and the good times had on skype.

insomniaxe

1. Favourite Moment
It would be too hard to pick one particular moment as the whole time has been a great experience.

2. Worse Moment
Would have to be leaving SchOol. Tracy and Fadar gave me a great opportunity but it was just not meant to be with all the inactivity

3. Favourite Opponent

It would have to be the lovely Deb, had fun in the SOMD war!

Pretty much the whole of w50, have not really had to do much defending at all as everybody has just lied down to be nobled.

5. Best War
Would have to be the SOMD war, or maybe thats because I organised the OPs to hit them :icon_twisted:

6. Worst War
1984 vs SchOol. The war that really destroyed me emotionally as I didn't know how to respond to it properly. Seeing my friends from SchOol leave and join them was a terrible thing.

Would have to be the LakeWind. account, those boys really knew how to do everything.

8. Worst Player/Account
Helikon by far

No doubt it would have to be Fadar and Tracey. I loved those two too bits!

Meeting some of the greatest people I have ever met on this game. Did not know any of them going into world 50 but I can come out of this world as family. Especially in the early SchOol days there were so many characters that made it so enjoyable to log on and play. I have also learnt so much playing this world from so many different individuals it really has shaped me and how I play this game. Lastly, the greatest thing that has happened to me on this world would be having the chance to co-play Rizz. I finally had found someone to make me look good :icon_cool:

DeletedUser93408

1. Favourite Moment

- When I first played this game, world 50 is about to spawn. :)

2. Worse Moment

- When Rowly69 nobled my FIRST 5 villages in this game, in K45. :D (KingS TribaL18 account)

3. Favourite Opponent

- Grassy21 or something like that, he was on GLOBAL and me on M.O.H

- Szak

5. Best War

- ODA vs Hermit

6. Worst War

- ODA vs GHS

- Fayde

8. Worst Player/Account

- Ahmed

- Fayde, Lincomatic, RL friends

- All the friendships formed and the good times had on skype. <-- :)

DeletedUser

1. Favourite Moment

- Matt finally inviting me to ODA/Silva giving me blow by blow updates on his war with DIY

2. Worse Moment

- Not having enough spare time to finish the world

3. Favourite Opponent

- Never really had an opponent that I would consider my favourite on this world. Never had anyone trouble me so no real good fights.

- Ratchet and Bolt. We planned a nice little OP on him and after sending the wave there was no response no retakes, and yet at the time was still an active player.

5. Best War

- Hermit. Pretty much Like Matt said. I remember reading the forums and all people were saying was wait for the stats to turn around and me thinking to myself if we were in the same position Hermit were in people would already be saying the war was over.

6. Worst War

- SchOoL vs 1984. 1) Never took off. 2) No SchOoL members were interested in a fight. 3) Shouldn't have happened the way it did. 4)End of a legacy.

- Probably Matt, just seeing him trucking and going from strength to strength not playing weekends and with a son.

8. Worst Player/Account

- Ahmed/Szakferi. Just replacing villages with barbs.

- Silva/Diamond.Blade, Behn, Rizz. The old SchOoL crew. There's a lot. I still remember the world 38 discussions about the SchOoL premade.

- Made a lot of friends. Never played a world since world 50 either.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser36833

You are being big headed Silva as not all DIY hit you cos I know me and the guys I was involved in ops with hadn't launched a single fake at you.

And Insom how dare you I have kept your account safe from getting attacked!

DeletedUser

well done oda.

my fav moment on w 50.

a little tribe that owned k55.

i wish i could have fought out the world. i think of you guys often.

DeletedUser

Congrats ODA and congrats Matt, from day one of meeting you you'd say you'll finish on the winning side, didn't doubt it for a second. I've strongly enjoyed my time out of TWs my only wish was the world finishing earlier so I could have won it beside you.

1. Favourite Moment

Back in the early days of 1984 with our 6-8 members in k32/31 nobling anything in path.

2. Worse Moment

Worse moment for me was wouldn't be a single happening but the last 10-12 months of me being on 50, bordem won.

3. Favourite Opponent

We considered our-selfs trouble causers for a good while for the hell of it, and nothing gave me more fun then annoying the HUG leader Chris and his minion Rob :p

Probably School as a collective tribe. We prepared for a slug fest and we expected this, which is why we put 1-2 months worth of prep into it. Sadly they disintegrated but it paved the way for a better tribe with a better leadership set up and far better members as a whole.

5. Best War

Personally the best wars we had been involved in was when we didn't officially declared but rather attacked anything we liked, Enjoyed those more than any. I'd say the best war that happened for the good of 50 and TWs would have to be ODA ruining Hermit.

6. Worst War

That would have to be Mudpie declaring on us then trotting off.

Matt and Andy, need I say more?

8. Worst Player/Account

Jen/Wag was pretty horrible for the short time she decided to fight. Wouldn't say the worst i the worlds history but defiantly worst taking into account the ranking.

Choccy and Horse together on Going Commando.

All the players of 1984 history and some of the ODA lot.

On a side not there are only two areas of TWs I miss. The activity on skype. Me and Christy are always on skype, if you guys ever want to have a fun skype mic chat like the old days hit one of us and we'll sort it. The other is writing the PnP. I have a shit ton of 80% complete war decs with pretty sweet themes, too many war decs not enough tribes :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Subwind

Congrats ODA and congrats Matt, from day one of meeting you you'd say you'll finish on the winning side, didn't doubt it for a second. I've strongly enjoyed my time out of TWs my only wish was the world finishing earlier so I could have won it beside you.

1. Favourite Moment

Back in the early days of 1984 with our 6-8 members in k32/31 nobling anything in path.

2. Worse Moment

Worse moment for me was wouldn't be a single happening but the last 10-12 months of me being on 50, bordem won.

3. Favourite Opponent

We considered our-selfs trouble causers for a good while for the hell of it, and nothing gave me more fun then annoying the HUG leader Chris and his minion Rob :p

Probably School as a collective tribe. We prepared for a slug fest and we expected this, which is why we put 1-2 months worth of prep into it. Sadly they disintegrated but it paved the way for a better tribe with a better leadership set up and far better members as a whole.

5. Best War

Personally the best wars we had been involved in was when we didn't officially declared but rather attacked anything we liked, Enjoyed those more than any. I'd say the best war that happened for the good of 50 and TWs would have to be ODA ruining Hermit.

6. Worst War

8. Worst Player/Account

Jen/Wag was pretty horrible for the short time she decided to fight. Wouldn't say the worst i the worlds history but defiantly worst taking into account the ranking.

On a side not there are only two areas of TWs I miss. The activity on skype. Me and Christy are always on skype, if you guys ever want to have a fun skype mic chat like the old days hit one of us and we'll sort it. The other is writing the PnP. I have a shit ton of 80% complete war decs with pretty sweet themes, too many war decs not enough tribes :p

You need to add my new skype :)

~Matt

DeletedUser

1. Favourite Moment
When I joined Global and school

2. Worse Moment
When I left Global

3. Best War
HC and SKR war

4. Most Inspirational Player/Account
Saswata this guy made me learn the game better

5. Worst Player/Account
R3v3ng3 f0r H1m was a real noob

6. Greatest Overall Memory to Take from W50
Fighting alongside my tribes school and Global

DeletedUser95452

1. Favourite Moment

- Was a long string of days learning new things from 1984 crew. Miss those funny days a lot :icon_cry:

2. Worse Moment

- The day SmeXy account declared to retire ... Though was a few days i was smelling that happening :icon_cry:

3. Favourite Opponent

- Mudpie (the late player) ... was correct, was fun and broght the will play back on :)

- Joe the King ... if they had a sim city version of this game ... he would be the owner :icon_wink:
- The MOD ... no need for comment here ;p

5. Best War

- The last days preparing for School vs 1984 was funny days ...
- Hardly saw on other worlds people thinking on details in such a way ... was not fate that players barbed or deleted after
a 1984 declaration :lol:

6. Worst War

- Hammer tribe ... The only time i felt a long funny war would have happened ... it ended before troops landed from rim 2 rim :icon_cry:

a) Smexy Hippo / ilovedido-

b) My 3 main coplayers doing this quest ... each one was/is an ispiration for me
- Andy / Qliphoth42
- Chris / ex Hug tribe duke
- Brian / Poppinete

8. Worst Player/Account

- Ayrelli ... someone need to tell this dude he can use nobles for brown villas :lol:

- Smexy hippo / Going Commando

- Glad to have had the opportunity to play along side with some epic players during this 2 years in good or bad situations ...
In both cases u can only learn from the best outta there (bow)

* Congratulations to ODA for achiving to this stage, and thnx for giving us the oppurtunity to close this world with U

~ alb / Black.Plague

DeletedUser

Well, what is there left to say guys?

As of this time (15:30 on the 12th November 2012) we have just 3903 villages outside of ODA.

Many of you we have been with since very early in the world.

Some of you we have picked up along the way. It has been an honour to serve you all, fight alongside you all, win alongside you all.

There have been some fun times, this time last year a certain "Hermit" tribe were #1 and bragging on the externals about how easy ODA were, with them being 482 ahead on this day.

I wonder where they are now though?

So, as the world is ending, how about we all remember some good and bad times from the world and share with each other.

~Matt

Hard to believe I have been gone this long...

Congrats to all the players in ODA, and good to see the Covert account still there.

Subwind

Hard to believe I have been gone this long...

Congrats to all the players in ODA, and good to see the Covert account still there.

Good to hear from you mate. I did my best to honour the memory of all former tribe mates and take their accounts to the end, sadly, a few did not make it, I did my best though.

~Matt

DeletedUser

diagonal for a change

1. Favourite Moment

Yeah, you rimmed a lot of great players and tribes, especially these barbarian tribes were hard to fight

2. Worse Moment

How come? were the barbs already cleared?

3. Favourite Opponent

Trouble causers? There I was thinking you always ran away for it...Serious trouble that is

If you always pick on the easy targets, you shouldn't complain that it was an easy fight...

5. Best War

So in short; taking on easy targets was your personal best, and the best war on W50 (according to you) you did not participate?

6. Worst War

yeah Mudpie kicked your ass :lol:

Player / account. how difficult is it?
8. Worst Player/Account

I think it takes a great person to see that continuing is pointless. guess you iz more like Don Quixote.

Who?

keep on going with the copy paste and maybe someday we can read your book with war declarations for wars that never happened