Congratulations So Family

japeetje

Reaction score
I would like to congratulate the So family. Your leadership had the courage to pull a move that no one would ever have dreamed of. Your leadership then employed such well thought out strategies in recruiting half of an enemy tribe that then allowed you to rim the rest. They removed half of the world's resistance and I hear, that even more players would love to join your tribe. Your leadership have taken the meaning of the word "merge" to new heights.

Every time this move comes up in my many chats I see two different groups of haters. First group is the tribe leaders. They are jealous, because they didn't have the balls to move like your leadership have done. The second group consist mostly of the experienced players. They hate your move and despise it, but that's just because they don't see what brilliant things your leadership have started. By occupying both rank one and two, your tribe has a fantastic base to continue growing. I mean, who can stop you?
-TR- and Time are warring, so warring -TR- would most likely be a piece of cake. Add to this, that after what I've heard, -TR- isn't very good, and you could probably just recruit their best players. North of -TR- we have Time? and Hi Ho. To my knowledge you are already warring Hi Ho, but they have only capped a few, and in my eyes does not look like a threat to your plan. With a few nukes, they should be begging for mercy. Once again if there is a hard nut in Hi Ho, you can just recruit the account. Last but not least we have Time?. Time? has been warring -TR- and capped many villages of them, so you should have respect of this crew. But then again, -TR- does not consist of the best players, so the caps Time? has gotten was probably easy. Furthermore, you're 4 nearly 6 times their size, so I'll put them in the same boat as Hi Ho. A few nukes should the job.
Down south we have the 4A family and the MEA family. The 4A family is mostly dead, so this is just a clean-up job. Easy peasy. The MEA family would most likely be the only tribe with real resistance to your leader's magnificent plan. But when you have taken the north you are would be much larger than the MEA family, and at this point your communication will be top notch, because you have gone through so much with your tribe. By the time your war with MEA family will start, your will be working as one, and who can break a tribe like that? But then again, your leaders used golden words to persuade top players from 4A to join, so they can just use them again on the best players from MEA. So will MEA break your leaders amazing plan. No way, this could fail.

So leadership, this is a truly brilliant plan, but still the haters keep coming up with dumb reason, and why it was dumb to recruit so many accounts. The haters keep talking about the 41 accounts, who won't make the cut to the winning tribe. But haters, don't you think the So leadership have a plan for this too? Now I am not a part of the So leadership, but the guys there are smart, and they certainly would not have recruited all these accounts, if they did not have a plan for the winning tribe. As I said, I am not a part of their leadership nor the tribe, but I can see what they are planning, and it is truly brilliant. Below have I listed possibly methods to cut their member count, and I think the So leadership is playing with the same thoughts.

1. The Waiting Game.
This one is simple. You just wait for enough players to fall off the train and be internalled. You just have to wait for the 91 members to become 50. It's very easy, it literally takes no cognitive usage, you just have to sit tight and wait. The backside of this is, that you would probably have to wait for a very long time, waiting for other players to leave. But here you could be the sweet mind and leave the tribe, so your tribe mates wouldn't have to wait even longer. The best thing of this method, is that you really get to know your tribe mates, because you'll be in the same chat rooms with the same people for a very long time. If you are a spammer like me, I would recommend this.

2. The Force Internal.
This method is a little trickier than the first. It relies on forcing people to either merge in to another player or simply just internal the account. This can be a little hard, because your leadership would have to come up with legitimate reasons for either a merge or an internal. But yet again, no worries because in the past your leadership has already displayed great skill in persuading your former enemy to join you, so this would not be a problem in my opinion. The backside of this would be players fearing their spot in the tribe, and some players are bond by a friendship, and are their friends internalled or merged, would they stay. Again your leaders golden words would be able to prevent this from happening, so this could be a good solution for you and your tribe. But when you join So, you know you are part of something bigger, so there probably aren't any problems regarding friendships.

3. The Weaken Player Game.
This method is probably the hardest to execute, because it relies on your opponent. The Weaken Player Game is all about weakening your own players on the front line. Giving them minimal stacks, so the enemy easy can burst through, but only to run into at trap. Because when they have capped all those new villages from the player your leadership want to get rid off, you and your tribe mates step in and recap it all. It will be easy to stack those recaps, because you've kept all of that level deff at home, instead of using it as stacks. When the player then is weakened enough your leadership just have to press the kick button and post on your forums, that he couldn't take the beating, and therefore has he been kicked. As stated earlier this relies on your enemy, and this method can only be used on a frontline where the enemy have aggressive players. But it's quick and easy. The only downside would be, that not every bad player/account is on the frontline, so this only works on some accounts. The downside of this would be horrible stats. Your loss/cap ratio would be very bad for a winning tribe, but isn't it irrelevant as long as you win?

I can not see this failing. The So leadership has accomplished the thing TEA failed so horribly at on w90, and therefore, So is going to win world w92.

-Japeetje

PS. Where is my invite? :(

Last edited:

Deleted User - 10618707

Mass recruiting 100% works everything. I'm sure they have a well thought out plan that totally doesn't involved backstabbing half the tribe to meet the member requirement.

Jza08

Not possible!!! A tribe could have done it better than TEA??!!

So Familia! Me wants an invite too :p

DeletedUser100176

Just to add in Time! is also fighting Hi Ho and MEA/AAA. Had quite a lot of issues with quitters/inactives on Hi Ho front but that's mostly fixed now. The "few nukes" pfft :p

Nice post though :)

DeletedUser119197

Hmm interesting points here, we will see :D

A lot of thought/time into this :) appreiacte this :D

SHAGAN888

LOL You act like this is some kind of surprise or something, I called this months ago and clearly said SO would win this world, and they didn't need to merge they were asked to merge...The bad boy picture making SO look bad due to the -4a conflict was all due to 4a's inability to keep to any part of their diplomacy agreement with SO!
Your right I hear you this isnt over yet and their is plenty of game to play but Ill stand by my choice for this worlds winner...

cheers,
shag

DeletedUser

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Edmund Burke

japeetje

Reaction score
Just to add in Time! is also fighting Hi Ho and MEA/AAA. Had quite a lot of issues with quitters/inactives on Hi Ho front but that's mostly fixed now. The "few nukes" pfft :p

Nice post though :)
No wonder they are moving now. The whole east is fighting each other, and Time! even has inactives. The So leadership has really planned this to perfection.

PS. Still waiting for my invite :(

DeletedUser120640

merging is good way to win. i agree.

but i think disgusting this time. just made this world boring. so! was strong enough.

Time, they are really cool even if they are not our side. intersting tribe i think :) fighting both side but did well.

i dont know how time will do. but cool for now.

DeletedUser119197

I mean we aren't the only merge what's happened RN lol, once Tr starts falling like they have done it was bound to happen that MEA would get Tr to merge, I mean looking from lloyd point of view he's in need. I mean did you see his new recruits from 4A to Tr ??

Did he use his brain then or did he just wanna say "hi..bye" lol, now he's just looking for other answers... e.g cough MEA, least we don't have 3 tribes cough

And if SO! And rogue didn't merge. And just my an end Allaince. Would y'all be complaining? na so let's just keep a note on the table for now and just say who's got more memebers. MEA family or SO!

Disscusion over

P.s we ain't got the bloody win yet lol only got 20% of the world jeeeee

japeetje

Reaction score
... e.g cough MEA, least we don't have 3 tribes cough

fuU4o1h.png

Then what is this? :eek:

DeletedUser119197

Only fans :D, there more just like allies... there not called "SO bashers" are they :rolleyes: I mean MEA CREATED them 3

We didn't create crush, as well as we teach them our ways too :) need more players in this community and that's what we do :cool:

thomas360

OK so upon reading this I havent cringed as much in a while, the amount of ass licking youve done is incredible.

Firstly: SO! are half the tribe MEA/4A/TR were, they kept to the rims holding each others d*cks until they noticed that 4A were getting hit on three fronts by the top tribes, we had an agreement in place of which we stuck by, if someone broke that border agreement then we allowed SO! to recap the village that was in breach.

They keep using that excuse but in reality they were too scared to actually war a tribe that wasnt weakened by the rest of the world, they clearly lacked the balls to do so.

Then not only did Rogue chose to jump ship and break their alliance with 4A but they decided to merge with SO! THis is the only reason 4A fell, because we were backstabbed by our only two allies. SO and Rogue. And since they were too scared to actually war anyone they decided to create the new SO! family which is going to fall because of loose ends.

If anyone deserves a congratulations its; MEA/4A/TR Yes this is coming from an EX 4A member so it is quite biased but in reality what have so! done? Apart from tackle a vulnerable 4A, break multiple agreements then decide to invite Rogue to do the same.

Lets see how this world turns out because at the moment there seems to be too many family tribes and end game alliances which are making for a boring world.
My money is on MEA since they have been around since day 1 and continue to hold their own. And keep and eye on Hi Ho the only tribe with pure quality players. Lets just hope they arent forced into a merge.

DeletedUser119197

Lol your so lucky I just woke up, I have soooooooo many points to make ;) half of your shiz is wrong mate your just a memeber in the dark about all the stuff josh has said/done lol and you think MEA are going to win because they have been here since day one? hasn't so! Lol?

I just wasted 5 mins of life :( oh dear

japeetje

Reaction score
OK so upon reading this I havent cringed as much in a while, the amount of ass licking youve done is incredible.

Firstly: SO! are half the tribe MEA/4A/TR were, they kept to the rims holding each others d*cks until they noticed that 4A were getting hit on three fronts by the top tribes, we had an agreement in place of which we stuck by, if someone broke that border agreement then we allowed SO! to recap the village that was in breach.

They keep using that excuse but in reality they were too scared to actually war a tribe that wasnt weakened by the rest of the world, they clearly lacked the balls to do so.

Then not only did Rogue chose to jump ship and break their alliance with 4A but they decided to merge with SO! THis is the only reason 4A fell, because we were backstabbed by our only two allies. SO and Rogue. And since they were too scared to actually war anyone they decided to create the new SO! family which is going to fall because of loose ends.

If anyone deserves a congratulations its; MEA/4A/TR Yes this is coming from an EX 4A member so it is quite biased but in reality what have so! done? Apart from tackle a vulnerable 4A, break multiple agreements then decide to invite Rogue to do the same.

Lets see how this world turns out because at the moment there seems to be too many family tribes and end game alliances which are making for a boring world.
My money is on MEA since they have been around since day 1 and continue to hold their own. And keep and eye on Hi Ho the only tribe with pure quality players. Lets just hope they arent forced into a merge.

I'd say you got outplayed, but what do I know? :p

DeletedUser107645

Lol your so lucky I just woke up, I have soooooooo many points to make ;) half of your shiz is wrong mate your just a memeber in the dark about all the stuff josh has said/done lol and you think MEA are going to win because they have been here since day one? hasn't so! Lol?

I just wasted 5 mins of life :( oh dear

Care to explain a point or two?