Congratulations So Family

DeletedUser120451

If you ask me... this fight will be sweet and it's gonna be SO! Not one sided ;) for sure ahaha

But no seorusly it's gonna be an even fight... even tho MEA has more points? And villages? (Not sure cba doing check I'm going off my gut, which by the way is most likely always wrong) so realsiticly they have upper hand? But yet again...

So! Do have thebigginge account so i mean that evens it out pretty well, unfortunalty MEA seem to get NO hate! even tho they have 3 tribes what they created on there own :D

But that doesn't matter! Hate feeds me ;) hate makes me wanna play more! So keep hating kiddos :D

I hope So! Fam gets the win...

Lyon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
since ive been there from the start and quit later, i can say w88 was far worse (187) family.
at the end of the day it isnt about right or wrong its about win or lose ;)

congrats boss i knew you was gonna win this one Jake
and to the rest of the team, Pan. :p

DeletedUser119197

I love how people keep saying we have won, but until we reach that percentage no one has one ahaha, never assume ;) 2017 won't say it again guys

Deleted User - 10618707

I mean we aren't the only merge what's happened RN lol, once Tr starts falling like they have done it was bound to happen that MEA would get Tr to merge, I mean looking from lloyd point of view he's in need. I mean did you see his new recruits from 4A to Tr ??

Did he use his brain then or did he just wanna say "hi..bye" lol, now he's just looking for other answers... e.g cough MEA, least we don't have 3 tribes cough

And if SO! And rogue didn't merge. And just my an end Allaince. Would y'all be complaining? na so let's just keep a note on the table for now and just say who's got more memebers. MEA family or SO!

Disscusion over

P.s we ain't got the bloody win yet lol only got 20% of the world jeeeee
Once a hugger, always a hugger :p

DeletedUser119197

Once a hugger, always a hugger :p

:( that means every player on this world is a hugger ;) sept for time! lol

Edit: hi ho don't count there shocking/ I mean there duke some players are cool

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser120736

4a at war with mea and -tr-
so? see this so bravely end alliance and join attack
Get rogue to join them because everyone loves a merge.
So! and So? now own half the world so 4a, -tr- and mea end war to merge into eachother due to rogue falling on their knees and licking so?'s balls.
Well done so? in your diplomacy but I hope mea family win having them being at relentless war the entire world with whoever is in their path, unlike so! who patiently have been waiting.
Shame on you rogue

Last edited:

DeletedUser119197

Bruh I just waisted 2 mins of my life, only speak if you know facts, your words and sentences are worse than mine when I'm typing normally. Never mind being drunk, and I'm not going on about English. I'm going on about that the things you come up either don't make sense, I mena half the stuff you said is completely wrong, and if anyone says prove him wrong.. I'm gonna get mad lol, people already tried that :D and I came up with about 10 paragraphs lol, no one wants that ;)

Next time! Please think before you talk, don't be like me. So? I hope you have learnt your lesson my friend, because I'm very clever I got 4As in my GCSEs and if I don't Tr (think right) then I'd have wasted my time and Will start singing Hi Ho Hi Ho its of to the rim we go.... (oh wait already on the rim;) lol) and if I start singing that I'm probobly gonna get so much abuse it would lead to a MEA (mild endorsed Achondroplasia) so! I hope that's cleared everything up please don't waste my perfectly squeal time and others with this nonsense, if you carry on I'll have to send a few nukes at you and I don't want to because I'm saving them for some friends :)

Thanks for wasting your time to whoever read this :) goodstuff

DeletedUser120736

i don't see how i could be wrong, i barely said anything just stated the obvious. if your response is going to look like that please don't bother, i know you are trying to come accross as a wity, down to earth guy but nobodys laughing and you are trying way too hard

DeletedUser119197

Maybe trying way to hard is better than not trying and thinking at all ;) oooo

J.YounBin

Side 1:
Tribes: So!, So?
Side 2:
Tribes: MEA, WNA, AAA

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 44
Difference: 36

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 66,041
Side 2: 320,005
Difference: 253,964

chart

DeletedUser119197

As well as that, im pretty sure your clever enough and everyone else, that we aren't focusing on you ;) so build while you can mate :D have fun on the world as much as you can toooooooo :D

Lyon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I love how people keep saying we have won, but until we reach that percentage no one has one ahaha, never assume ;) 2017 won't say it again guys

it ends when the finish line is crossed. but knowing people in So! i have full confidence they will win :)

DeletedUser119197

Yea I agree some quality players here but there are some in MEA too, shame they have to cheat bot farming and timing :D if I see any consistent 1ms trains anti snipes, I'm gonna flip ;) don't do MEA play properly against us :D

SHAGAN888

Im gonna have to go get my boots on before I say anything cause the shit is getting way to deep in here....

bbl

Last edited:

DeletedUser119197

fbc8884470964237bfbdd3e844cda0aa.png

4ea111441e5b43c3ae36a042abbcca94.png

4c821324f57f4ef6a63c444f9a7deb30.png

47782a97eba547b9a48af3fbebc0b413.png

98740bed486b4cdaa54a3f443e15d946.png

d8b172c650034224a9c20ef9c9e4ccff.png

Takes one to know one..... ;)

I'm worried because I'm not sure what the point your trying to make :confused: I'm so stupid ahaha I actaully am, like are you complementing me or you trying to do some cool like werid come back or sum shiz lol, I don't even know who you are so makes it worse :D

Edit: when he tells me to hit 684 the pic is of me hitting 694 3 times aha damm it wouldn't show :( don't mess with me ;)