Congratulations So Family

DeletedUser119197

I don't play with cheaters, he could of got lucky :D when MEA hit it every time. And have known to be banned before then its pretty much 200% bot timing, but I can't imagine this being a bot lol not a chance :D he probs got lucky and started wetting himself

DeletedUser117362

I've seen him do it before, lol.
But whatever you say.

DeletedUser117362

Not really bad mouthing, just pointing out that people on all sides can time.
Being better than me? Slow your roll buddy, lol.

Arcward

Master Commander 2019
Reaction score
Not really bad mouthing, just pointing out that people on all sides can time.
Being better than me? Slow your roll buddy, lol.
"who's botting again?" Sounds a lot more like an accusation, than a compliment.

DeletedUser119197

Oh snap things got real pahahaha, but Krieger... come on man you know MEA have cheated in past and been banned and they have cheated against you too! You've said it yourself.

I hate to say it man.. but I'd rather fight solo then work with MEA where's your honour bro, rather be a part of a successfully merge instead of a 3 tribe unsuccessful merger who cheat.

DeletedUser100176

fbc8884470964237bfbdd3e844cda0aa.png

4ea111441e5b43c3ae36a042abbcca94.png

4c821324f57f4ef6a63c444f9a7deb30.png

47782a97eba547b9a48af3fbebc0b413.png

98740bed486b4cdaa54a3f443e15d946.png

d8b172c650034224a9c20ef9c9e4ccff.png

Takes one to know one..... ;)

Hahahaha chill out Bradley. You didn't even hit any of the ms I gave you that time but someone else did ;) ;)

Your co needs to chill before people think you're actually somewhat decent aye ;)

DeletedUser119197

Hahahaha chill out Bradley. You didn't even hit any of the ms I gave you that time but someone else did ;) ;)

Your co needs to chill before people think you're actually somewhat decent aye ;)

Not everyday your connection is amazing ;)

Lol you came up with the ms no wonder it took you like 4 mins to say it ;) you probs were trying for 4 more mins than me lol

I hit more consistent near it and you know it :D I had several right near the dot you only had one ;) then had other like what 10 seconds later, meh :/ and like it says in the picture... you can't always hit the dead on ms can ya ;)

Sorry to break the news, Danny you become a bit late on this my friend, theese messages were like 1 month ago, things have changed ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser119197

The better player is always the one who's consistent ;) remeber that people

Says the one who thinks flaccid is extreamly good as well (CWL) don't get me laughing lol

AuroraMoon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
out of curiosity

why is it as soon as someone does something that others cant people instantly assume cheaters and bots...
but on the other hand do exactly the same as the ones they accuse
but its always skill when its their turn...

besides if they were:
why aint the tribes/players turning barb? surely enough people have made the accusations enough times for atleast 1 complaint to be made....

DeletedUser119197

Okay time to clear things up to you Mr moon, well mods are looking over there accounts and have been :D 5 have already been banned this world. Then 5 have hoped onto other MEA accounts which they'll for sure do it again! This is why So?! Aren't really bothered about MEA, they can fight themselves lol

Appanrnelty they know how t clean there account or mods to do it.. I've heard from the inside that one of the players said to my player that they have mods running over there accounts protecting them, this is what Kim Jun said to one of my players

And for desert, oh yea hit 1ms time gap every train and support land? Dude I don't think that's possible to hit it EVERYTIME, now they will use it not against us. But against smaller unknown players who don't put that much effort. I'm guessing that's how they kill small brown dots instead of red dots

If you did research my friend, world 83 they got banned as a tribe for botting or another world, can't remeber and, unfortunalty there here to get banned again.

DeletedUser100176

Hahahahahahahahaha oh gosh it makes me actually laugh that you try and say I was trying to hit a certain ms already Ginge. You were the one who said "give me an ms and I'll hit it", your closest hit was like 8ms from memory and mine were consistent +/- 10 ms mostly with hitting as well. I started trying after you took 5 minutes and then got it within a minute.

Classic, are you only having a cry because I won't help you with info and attacking?

DeletedUser100176

Not everyday your connection is amazing ;)

Lol you came up with the ms no wonder it took you like 4 mins to say it ;) you probs were trying for 4 more mins than me lol

I hit more consistent near it and you know it :D I had several right near the dot you only had one ;) then had other like what 10 seconds later, meh :/ and like it says in the picture... you can't always hit the dead on ms can ya ;)

Sorry to break the news, Danny you become a bit late on this my friend, theese messages were like 1 month ago, things have changed ;)

[20/03/2017 2:17:51 PM] Bradley Gingerbread: Give me a ms to land on.. I'll try land on it, I gotta do this every night :D practise is best ahah
[20/03/2017 2:17:58 PM] Bradley Gingerbread: Sometimes you win sometimes you loose ahah
[20/03/2017 2:18:04 PM] Jake Melville | Vodka: 100ms
[20/03/2017 2:18:11 PM] Bradley Gingerbread: Kk
[20/03/2017 2:23:56 PM] Bradley Gingerbread: Tell you what 100 is hard to land on (cwl) never had to land on 100 on the dot lol shit
[20/03/2017 2:24:09 PM] Bradley Gingerbread: Just getting 080-115 lol
[20/03/2017 2:24:37 PM] Bradley Gingerbread: Attack on Barbarian village (530|442) K45 today at 05:45:10:093 1:20:40
Attack on Barbarian village (530|442) K45 today at 05:45:25:111 1:20:55
Attack on Barbarian village (530|442) K45 today at 05:45:35:084 1:21:05
Attack on Barbarian village (530|442) K45 today at 05:45:59:083

Decided I would scroll through our convo to see who was Mr. Consistent. Don't be acting like a fool Ginge, it makes you look bad :/

And not once have I ever said flaccid is "extremely good", I've stated he is a decent player. Neck up boy and go smell the flowers.

DeletedUser119197

Na I'm mad cause you come moan to me about stuff what doesn't concern me and doesn't particular mean I can do anything about your problems lol, you get so butt hurt about the smallest of things :D go drink some Vodka you need to get pissed my friend you always bossy and stupid at times :)

DeletedUser119197

And lol still even the fact you said flaccid is good is embrassing

Wait you think hitting from 080-120ms is bad? bro that's 20 ms of the target. That ain't bad at all and hat sounds/seem consistent to me. And when I mean by consistent I don't mean hit the dot all the time. I mean consistant as in hitting around that time even if you don't hit the dot it's still good?

Proved me right for finding that info if anything lol

DeletedUser120738

Side 1:
Tribes: MEA, AAA, WNA
Side 2:
Tribes: So!, So?

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 80
Side 2: 11
Difference: 69

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: MEA, AAA, WNA
Side 2:
Tribes: So!, So?

Timeframe:
Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 140
Side 2: 33
Difference: 107

chart

DeletedUser93439

Appanrnelty they know how t clean there account or mods to do it.. I've heard from the inside that one of the players said to my player that they have mods running over there accounts protecting them, this is what Kim Jun said to one of my players

Unless you're completely delusional, there's nothing even vaguely believable in this paragraph. Stop spreading the stupid rumor that "mods help their friends cheat".
Ye, it's happened in the past, I remember 3 times over the past 9 years I've played this game. The mods have been consistently suspended, banned and damage done has been compensated as well as could be done.
So ye, highly unlikely a mod is feeding any player on any world info they shouldn't.

DeletedUser119197

Well Jim un said it himself to a player of a name who I can't mention ;) and well I don't care even the cheaters will break the tribe. Or even the players, the amount of players in that tribe who don't even like MEA they only had one way to go. So just picked them lol everyone will soon see

And the kid who's posting stats, please use your brain we ain't focusing on you yet nubs it's crazy how you think focusing the main battle straight away is dumb.

AuroraMoon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
since im bored again
which five players??

so all your comments are made from heresay, rumors or past world assumptions
and you got zero evidence since you cant mention sources

besides highly doubt mods are able to select and delete data like that
if they could then mods could also add data which would be even worse

umm people lie this is TW and the Externals after all