Congratulations So Family

Gwaihir aka Bluetomahawk

and pissed off about the stats... that are legit... or you've ditched MEA frontliners, but don't want to admit it, so just going on like; we're not focused on that.. :confused:

DeletedUser93439

Well Jim un said it himself to a player of a name who I can't mention ;) and well I don't care even the cheaters will break the tribe. Or even the players, the amount of players in that tribe who don't even like MEA they only had one way to go. So just picked them lol everyone will soon see

So... what you're saying is "I got my already dubious "information" from some no-name who claims some other person said something."

I can't begin to describe how weak and unfounded your claims are considering the basis on which they're made.

DeletedUser119197

Considering the people who use daily bots don't get banned is my claim. Many people I know that are in MEA KNOW that they bot and there either sooooo carefull.... or they have some mods checking over there accounts so they don't get banned. There very well known for cheating and getting banned.

That's my case

DeletedUser73521

Considering the people who use daily bots don't get banned is my claim. Many people I know that are in MEA KNOW that they bot and there either sooooo carefull.... or they have some mods checking over there accounts so they don't get banned. There very well known for cheating and getting banned.

That's my case

Clearly not careful enough when a player in top 5 gets banned :D

DeletedUser119197

Tut points mean crap, dude you have orterin at rank 1 nearly. Points mean nothing

If he can get rank 1 nearly I'm pretty sure anything can happen on this world lol

DeletedUser93439

Say they have a history of cheating and getting banned. Lets assume that's "fact".
This "fact" on its own would still not be a definite proof that they are "now". If TW permanently banned everyone who made an honest mistake (good grief, I'd be banned myself for having been on the same connection with my brother without knowing he played this game), this game would've been dead years ago. People get multiple chances.

Additionally, you as a regular player have no information whatsoever about the reasons for their banning or whether they cheat or not.

DeletedUser119197

I've told you what they have been banned for all over this thread and others lol? You never asked personally to me did you.

God your annoying what acc are you on ? Oh wait none :) scroll down (finger)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser119197

Say they have a history of cheating and getting banned. Lets assume that's "fact".
This "fact" on its own would still not be a definite proof that they are "now". If TW permanently banned everyone who made an honest mistake (good grief, I'd be banned myself for having been on the same connection with my brother without knowing he played this game), this game would've been dead years ago. People get multiple chances.

Additionally, you as a regular player have no information whatsoever about the reasons for their banning or whether they cheat or not.

IMG_3063.JPG

Pipe down

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser119197

LOL nub :| ain't even on this world so can't even rim ya :( tut

DeletedUser119197

No one should be congratulating anyone lol it's never over until that 70% is hit

People who congratulate early on are stupid sorry not sorry :/

SHAGAN888

7JbrmV.png

DeletedUser119197

yea, :/ but your not actaully playing the world :| your just here to look and boast, join an account Mr I have so many friends ;)
Join a hi ho account, id enjoy that more.

DeletedUser93439

Not even here to look and boast. I was actually playing the world before.
And honestly, pretty much all of my friends quit this game ages ago, about time I quit playing it as well.

DeletedUser119197

Awhhh please don't quit :( make new friends it's not impossible :(