Congratulations to A-4zl?

DeletedUser

Yeh the memory still remains. But 4zl worked as a team - worthy opponent. Teamwork is what gonna make them win. Sth that fray never had and which innov now inherited by recruiting.them.

And yeh I suck up to 4zl so much dude.. They so awesome! So wish I could join them.... Without an account.. ! My opinion hasn't ever changed on them. I don't play this world anymore either.

DeletedUser

i would think with all the reasons innov and enemies have come up with why 4zl suck. That they would then be first for OD and war stats and 1st in the world?

Fair enough your opinion is that we are a poor tribe. But what does that have to say for you? Calling us is shaming yourself. Because as has been plastered over the forum a million times. Our conquers tell a very different story.

DeletedUser

@valtheran88 and Doiknowyou

Your posts are worthless and have no real value to them so there is no point in any form of detail.

@chesire

You're lacking a lot of red, just from my time in the west at the very beginning i can name many more of those that joined due to 4zl aggression, and im not just talking about wars, many of those who were in smaller alliances got threatened by 4zl's putting pressure on their tribesmates and left the alliances only to be magically recruited by 4zl, whole continents were gained this way, for example at the VVV collapse players such as we3noobs, Meh, Hove, LittmaPayn were all recruited leading to whole continents becoming under the control of 4zl, but to credit 4zl, the accounts in this region was small, however these continents were taken purely by recruitment, which highlights my points in my last post, further players are recruited at the fremen collapse, Revolution collapse etc, these accounts get all merged up and become massive accounts that the nearby players cannot contest with, leading to further easy continent and territory gains, this comment isn't directly aimed at 4zl, as most tribes in the modern worlds use the same tactics, but you have to understand, tribes that do not possess the size or influence or begin with.

By the time it comes down to war 4zl is already a size that is towering above its enemy which itself gives advantages in times of war, without adding the added amount of other tribes that 4zl had diplomacy with during these times, yes the tribes were small when diplomacy was formed, however being associated with 4zl has its perks, many people will view these tribes as a safe haven and be enticed to join in this way, while these tribes recruit, 4zl recruits, accounts get merged, more recruitment takes place to fill the spots and tribal merging takes place you end up with massive accounts, in a massive tribe, which is near impossible to contend with.

Again as i said, its what most tribes practise in the modern tribalwars worlds not just 4zl, the ones that do it best rise to the top, the ones that don't fall into the depths of the unknown, this world could of potentially been different, with the small tribe of area dominating larger opponents, Nyx pushing its borders and expanding, and fray (before its longterm leadership flop) expanding its borders at a fast rate, and obviously 4zl doing much of what fray did but better and without the leadership problems it could of been a very challenging and competitive world, however when 1 of these major tribes (fray) dissolves and then the 3 remaining tribes choose to merge together what chance does any other tribe have?

DeletedUser

@chesire

You're lacking a lot of red, just from my time in the west at the very beginning i can name many more of those that joined due to 4zl aggression, and im not just talking about wars, many of those who were in smaller alliances got threatened by 4zl's putting pressure on their tribesmates and left the alliances only to be magically recruited by 4zl, whole continents were gained this way, for example at the VVV collapse players such as we3noobs, Meh, Hove, LittmaPayn were all recruited leading to whole continents becoming under the control of 4zl, but to credit 4zl, the accounts in this region was small, however these continents were taken purely by recruitment, which highlights my points in my last post, further players are recruited at the fremen collapse, Revolution collapse etc, these accounts get all merged up and become massive accounts that the nearby players cannot contest with, leading to further easy continent and territory gains, this comment isn't directly aimed at 4zl, as most tribes in the modern worlds use the same tactics, but you have to understand, tribes that do not possess the size or influence or begin with.

Oh I am so glad you picked this example. :icon_smile:

First, we can look at the we3noobs account. They were a PA of DoIKnowYou?, and their very survival early gave is actually attributed to 4zl teamwork because several of us including yours truly sat that account when WEBASH tried, to no avail, to rim them for biting off more than they could chew. Meh and Hove both separately approached us for recruitment and LP was another PA. Now, you could attribute this to 'hugging', but you're calling it recruiting from an enemy. I can only point to a timeline of events. Before these players were recruited, there was no border between our tribes, nor diplomacy, nor aggression. You can verify this simply looking at nobling histories of the tribes. The only border was our two isolated players on the western rim, both of whom were recruited as tiny accounts (DIKY at less than 200 points, Yuki at 500 points, but basically the day they joined the worlds - and heck, Yuki had 3 villages at this point in the world!). War was never declared. VVV owned ALL of K42. Who were these new recruits going to noble if not VVV? Were they going to jump a full K away at less than 20 villages to noble Motive? Oh, right, this argument about obvious size advantage probably doesn't consider the fact that the rest of the tribe was warring in K43 so you're talking 6 people, one of them not even large enough to have any serious number of troops, taking over a continent while the rest of the tribe is off rimming the top players of a self-proclaimed 'elite' tribe that is separating the two of them. Isn't it usually considered good when 6 people can take over a continent? Also to the dismay of your argument, there were even larger accounts than these guys in VVV that did not get recruited. The decision had a bit more to do with chemistry and giving people our isolated players already worked with a chance to do it under the same banner. Not even to mention (lol) that we had a grand total of....56 members after this. Most of the rest of the top 20 had more members at this point aside from SnM and Motive.

By the time it comes down to war 4zl is already a size that is towering above its enemy which itself gives advantages in times of war,

Well, that kind of happens when you're the rank 1 tribe. Is the rank 1 tribe supposed to fight a tribe that is bigger than them? I didn't know that was mathematically possible. But, you're ignoring the geographical complications that I well documented in the previous post when you're stressing the supposed advantages our size gave us. We were spread over many continents in thinner clusters than most people we took on at any given time at the stage you're griping about.

without adding the added amount of other tribes that 4zl had diplomacy with during these times, yes the tribes were small when diplomacy was formed, however being associated with 4zl has its perks, many people will view these tribes as a safe haven and be enticed to join in this way, while these tribes recruit, 4zl recruits, accounts get merged, more recruitment takes place to fill the spots and tribal merging takes place you end up with massive accounts, in a massive tribe, which is near impossible to contend with.

Are you saying our allies were mass recruiting? While at the same time giving credence to area being a small tribe in your very next paragraph? lol. And look at how few green dots are on NyX's tribe history after May 3rd, 2011 (when one of NyX's opponenets collapsed, and less than a month after the formation of the alliance with 4zl. That was actually one of the stipulations in the alliance, that NyX would minimize recruiting due to the expected (yes, as I've said before, it was already planned a year ago!) eventual merge to 4zl. Merges don't happen if player count doesn't thin. So your accusation that NyX and Area were recruitment farms to house future 4zl players is hilarious.

Again as i said, its what most tribes practise in the modern tribalwars worlds not just 4zl, the ones that do it best rise to the top, the ones that don't fall into the depths of the unknown, this world could of potentially been different, with the small tribe of area dominating larger opponents, Nyx pushing its borders and expanding, and fray (before its longterm leadership flop) expanding its borders at a fast rate, and obviously 4zl doing much of what fray did but better and without the leadership problems it could of been a very challenging and competitive world, however when 1 of these major tribes (fray) dissolves and then the 3 remaining tribes choose to merge together what chance does any other tribe have?

- You complain about our size advantage against enemies, then discount the fact that many of area's wars were fought jointly with 4zl? Not that I'm taking away from what area did, they always performed excellently, and still do as members of 4zl, but if our supposed size advantage made it so hard on the tribe we were facing, wouldn't it have made area's life a little easier? You're also neglecting something simple, because of the diplomatic promises between tribes, area and 4zl were always both expanding in parallel. The merge really could have happened at any point, but Noir and zen agreed it should only be done at a strategically advantageous point, otherwise we would seem too big and scary and invite a world-wide gangbang. Instead the tribes waited, and it was done at a point where the leaders were confident that a potentially ensuing gangbang would fail to damage the tribe. On paper it looked like we suddenly gained the entire NW, but those villages would have fallen to the same players if the merge was done in april, and not October. It's the rest of the world's fault that they didn't discern how close zen and Noir were, or it would have been seen from miles away.

- NyX pushing its borders and expanding, yes, with an endgame merge already planned. But again, it seems like most of the world had no idea they were tied to 4zl, because Nizell and Noir were always getting requests from other tribes to help them attack the other tribe. It was kind of hilarious. But nobody outside of the agreements was perceptive enough to see the long term plans, so here we are.

- Fray's long-term leadership flop happened the day Artemis became leader. Heck, probably before, when they recruited the original rugs after saying they hated his guts and were going to rim him in the diplomatic chat room with Noir. , before merging that tribe with minuscule fire being exchanged. Fray is really a shining example of the kind of stuff you're complaining about.

- Again, your argument is disingenuous because you're implying that this decision to merge happened after the death of Fray. But the agreements to merge happened several months before Fray fell into oblivion. To say that the failure of Fray made it uncompetitive is just silly, unless you're saying you wanted to see 4zl be the kind of tribe that disrespects the corpses of its allies after brandishing a nice shiny knife to take them out of the picture. Which from your original post admiring INNOV's diplomatic history, seems like you would rather the best tribes in the world not be like that. This is just waxing a group of tribes for following their long term plans. In the real world, most organizations are considered successful if they manage to succeed in implementing their long-term plans, that means they didn't get distracted by short term gains at the detriment to their long term sustainability.

All things aside, didn't you guys get the memo from our original coat of arms? :lol:
15yekax.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser94483

@valtheran88
Your posts are worthless and have no real value to them so there is no point in any form of detail.

If you believe my posts are Worthless I wonder what your unintelligent dribble would be classified as? I do not believe I need any more retort then that....I could post like Chesh did...but I think that would be overkill for such a Noob as yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:

.dan.101

... however being associated with 4zl has its perks, many people will view these tribes as a safe haven and be enticed to join in this way, while these tribes recruit ...

Indeed. I personally oversaw area's accelerated recruitment policy to appease 4ZL?'s lust for new potential members from the beggining of our relations up to the October merge.

DeletedUser

many people will view these tribes as a safe haven and be enticed to join in this way, while these tribes recruit, 4zl recruits, accounts get merged, more recruitment takes place to fill the spots and tribal merging takes place you end up with massive accounts, in a massive tribe, which is near impossible to contend with.

Yes, you are absolutely right considering -Nyx- had 244 tribe changes in the entire 14 month it existed and a gigantic ammount of 1 new account in the last 6 month, we did recruit lots of people with the promise of them joining A-4zl! in the future.
We had 22 new people since may 3, 2011 which is when we consider the tribe completely formed, which is about what fray took in any given month (okay, maybe 2 month), several of them from tribes we warred against, true, but asides A-4zl! we warred everyone we shared a border with so those were the only possible recruits unless we took people in from different areas of the world which would make no sense to our strategic goals.

Btw, i don't recall you coming out and critizing INNOV when they merged Boo, Chess and FUBAR into them, when each of those merges happened before the -Nyx- A-4zl! merge (but i might have missed your posts about it, if i did i am sorry) . And asides from chess, who were in fact long term allies, the other 2 were former enemies, and people who supposedly hated each other, just check around the old threads.

DeletedUser

Ahh... The good ol' days of VVV :lol:

All the western players you mentioned could have been easily wiped off the map if people had actually worked together over there instead of just talking about it all the time and doing knack all. There were times when we just laughed at how easy it was to take players out one by one with little effort, regardless of what tribe they were in. :p

K42 is probably the easiest K I have ever taken and VVV by far the worst tribe I have ever seen. Good times back then... Much better than the dull world that is now :icon_cry:

Baz - We3Noobs

DeletedUser33494

Hey all, just dropping in seeing how my old tribe is doing

Richi / Obseleet?

DeletedUser98260

4ZL hasn't disappointed me yet. I just came back to check in to see how things were going. Looks as though the world may be wrapped up soon. I still remember the whooping i got from you 4ZL and BAWLZ. Not sure if anyone remembers me or not. I am now on a .us server, almost living in semi-retirement there. :icon_biggrin: Best of luck to you!