Congratulations to AXE

DeletedUser

Eh, in tats times, medic hit me pretty hard in K53 area ~ lol.

Edit: CB < I has jimmy here ;o

DeletedUser61009

Congratulations to both tribes!!

I've always been the original player of this acct, unfortunately I wasn't able to play since the beginning of this year,

I tried to come back, but I never really did, I just stood here, either being sat or as an inactive,

I don't feel happy because I'm in the winning tribe nor even because I got to see the end of world 15,

I feel happy because of the players I've played with and against, and lasted till here actively fighting to reach their aims,

Once again,

Congratulation to you all,

Best regards,

Tiago Luís.

DeletedUser

Congratz to axe ;) I was once part of ~SP~ till the end of VODKA and when we were still fighting NION and i never tought that Jaffe would make it till the end :) I was wrong and I'm somehow happy that my first world is getting to an end. I won't have to loose time just to check if AXE and DA are still where they were ;) So congratulation to all those that remained active for what...3-4 years? You guys are just crazy :D Now go out and don't forget your sunglasses beause you are not used to natural light anymore ;D

DeletedUser

Congrats Axe!
this was my first world and i got rimmed ages ago but i come in here to see how you guys doing. :)

DeletedUser

BigAndHairy hitting 100 million points before the world ends will be a great milestone, since no other player in Tw.net has done it

This was my first world way back in the day, good to see it finally end. Well done to all the fighters who stuck it out

xannash

Come on, it took til the end of the second page to get any love at all...SHEEESH! Good job AXE. Jaffe, Cool, and Medic especially. Glad to see that you guys stuck it out. I wish I could have been their with you but alas time just wouldn't allow it.

DeletedUser

BigAndHairy hitting 100 million points before the world ends will be a great milestone, since no other player in Tw.net has done it

This was my first world way back in the day, good to see it finally end. Well done to all the fighters who stuck it out
I agree. and low and behold:

1 BigAndHairy AXE 100.101.080 10032 9978

Congrats BAH <3 your amazing! :)

DeletedUser12617

Congrats to b&h on the hundred million, great achievement :)

jaffe25

Come on, it took til the end of the second page to get any love at all...SHEEESH! Good job AXE. Jaffe, Cool, and Medic especially. Glad to see that you guys stuck it out. I wish I could have been their with you but alas time just wouldn't allow it.

Good to hear from you bud. Hope all is well in the wonderfull world of I.T.(notice no midget virus puns...took some major restraint)

I'd congratulate BAH as well on his accomplishment but for some reason I think he is probably to busy doing a print screen and making a lifesize poster for his wall showing his 100 mill. At least that is probably what I would do.

DeletedUser102049

Wow.. was it really 4 years!! Though I left W15 18-24months ago (following the EViL breakdown) I have recently become interested in TW again (dangerous, but no longer addicted). I must congratulate Axe and DA awesome jobs and been here for so long. Although I never spoke to many from DA I must admit I admired them long ago when Axe first went to war with them.

There were many great tribes I saw on this world (Wanted, tH, -?- (at first), Axe, DA, EViL, N*L (ok not great but so many of them!)) but Axe - got to hand it to you, you have done great and succeeded where all others couldn't.

Good work - come to W58 :D

An Old Loner from W15 :p

drkmyrm

Hey guys, sad to see that world 15 will be ending soon. I could never really continue TW after world15, it was such a fun world and no other world has ever been the same. Congrats to AXE for winning and well done for anyone who was around till the end, and survived the AXE onslaught. :)

medic472

Not breaking my silence...much

I have thoroughly enjoyed playing this game with my tribe/allies/enemies. I started this game during one of the bleakest periods of my life. It is appropriate that the world end now that I find myself in such a great place in RL.

I have not been one of the most communicative players, I chose instead to let my "Support" and "Attack" buttons do most of my talking. I have always tried to support my teammates and push my tribes interests. It is with mixed emotions I say farewell to Tribalwars. It is unlikely that I will play in another world.

There are so many players who influenced me in this game that I would miss to many if I tried to name them, so I'll just say thank you all.

To Jaffe and Cool, your the best tribe mates I could have hoped for.

Be well all and enjoy life.
Randy

medic472@juno.com

jaffe25

I have thoroughly enjoyed playing this game with my tribe/allies/enemies. I started this game during one of the bleakest periods of my life. It is appropriate that the world end now that I find myself in such a great place in RL.

I have not been one of the most communicative players, I chose instead to let my "Support" and "Attack" buttons do most of my talking. I have always tried to support my teammates and push my tribes interests. It is with mixed emotions I say farewell to Tribalwars. It is unlikely that I will play in another world.

There are so many players who influenced me in this game that I would miss to many if I tried to name them, so I'll just say thank you all.

Randy

medic472@juno.com

Same to you man. You may have only averaged one post a month in the forum but your dedication and loyalty spoke volumes. Could always count on you when the chips were down. If you play another world seriously let me know or heck even if you find some other equally ridiculous browser game to get addicted to let me know and I am in.

Glad to hear your RL is rocking. Hope the good fortune keeps coming.

xannash

Same to you man. You may have only averaged one post a month in the forum but your dedication and loyalty spoke volumes. Could always count on you when the chips were down. If you play another world seriously let me know or heck even if you find some other equally ridiculous browser game to get addicted to let me know and I am in.

Glad to hear your RL is rocking. Hope the good fortune keeps coming.

If you guys ever find one that doesn't take nearly the time as TW does to play then I'm in as well :p

DeletedUser

If you guys ever find one that doesn't take nearly the time as TW does to play then I'm in as well :p

Would be quite fun to play some Risk everynow and again, just like the old days.

I think the logistics of it would be a tad difficult though.

hope everything is going well for you anyway Xannash!

DeletedUser

I'm sorry that you are not still here on W15 with us Xanny, miss you. Hit me up on Skype sometime.

CB

DeletedUser

Randy

medic472@juno.com

Same goes for me medic, always enjoyed playing beside you and talking on Skype whenever you got the chance to pop in. Was a great ride and so glad to hear things are going so much better for you now in RL. Much respect my friend. I'm always around Skype if you need anything.

CB