Congratulations to AXE

DeletedUser

Somehow i knew you could do it my friends.

I am sorry for leaving the game short but i got tired of seeing friends leave and my chosen home beeing torned in two. i lost motivation on the game. Everyone in Axe that got through those disheartening times with fire left have my respect.

sincerely yar ol foxy.

I know Im majorly late, but fair play and well done folks, I had to give up, but this was deffinatley the most fun world I ever played. Hoping to bump into a few people on a new world now, although Im under alias ;)

DeletedUser

My number changed.. So maybe if you consider that an alias. Otherwise, I'm very easy to spot thanks to my tribe's name. lol

DeletedUser101087

Well done guys, must have been about 3 years ago when i quit this world....although i have always regretted it

DeletedUser

I know Im majorly late, but fair play and well done folks, I had to give up, but this was deffinatley the most fun world I ever played. Hoping to bump into a few people on a new world now, although Im under alias ;)

Ali!

Come join us in W61. We can find you an account to co, and you can hang out with me and Anga ;)

DeletedUser

no he can come to noodle frosty, everyone knows noodle>wasp :p

DeletedUser

I'm afraid I disagree. If fun lived on at Noodle, you wouldn't still be there. You're so serious these days HeavySpammer ;)

DeletedUser

:D im not serious mooooooooooooooooooooooooo baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa meeeeeeeeeooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwww
i just lost my spamming team ;(
(emo)

DeletedUser

:D im not serious mooooooooooooooooooooooooo baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa meeeeeeeeeooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwww
i just lost my spamming team ;(
(emo)

I heard Noodle leashed you and turned you into a serious person. You're dead to me :(

DeletedUser

didnt leash me, just im not aloud to post anything to do with noodle :D
eq says we got to be (ninja) not (party) ;(

DeletedUser

didnt leash me, just im not aloud to post anything to do with noodle :D
eq says we got to be (ninja) not (party) ;(

Like I said, you've been leashed ;)

Sorry Heavy, you've been disqualified from my spammer club since you're all tame and serious now :(

DeletedUser

:D your not a spammer so you cant have a club :p
plus i think im one of the few people ever in tw to be able to say that i.... cant say as ill get banned on the forums for discussing it ;) ask on skype if you like :p

DeletedUser

Ha ha Heavy has lost his spam 'mojo'...I knew it was just a matter of time..

DeletedUser

never frosty knows part of my new plans, and anga knows the other part
you see just annoying the forums mods is fun, but making a move to annoy the ig mods and the forums mods at the same time, well that just priceless imo and though it will take a year or so of playing nice and owning w61 it will all eventualy fall into place, and the whole tw shall remember me :D

DeletedUser

Ha ha Heavy has lost his spam 'mojo'...I knew it was just a matter of time..

It's all gone PDP. HeavySpammer has been traded for HeavyMetal. He's just another player now. We weep.

DeletedUser

sometimes the best spam is that which you wait till its at full power ;)