Congratulations to KEKW

Reaction score
Congratulations on your win. You beat me, not like it was difficult at all. This world was pretty on sided, even though the point score was 4:1 at the "worst" point for you guys. This shows that persistency and ability outlast points & growth, if following is not utilized properly.

Zero-Two I hope you're having some champagne tonight and celebrating your victory with your tribe.

Cheers.

Skill Issue

Skilled Soldier 2020
Reaction score
Thanks. Since the winner will be officially declared tonight, think it's time to say a few words about this world. First of all thank you everyone for playing W113. As elmo said in one of the threads, this was one of the biggest worlds in the past few years because of covid. It was a fun and very interesting world from the first day. I started this world with 3-4 friends and saw a lot of familiar names from the past, as well as met a lot of new people. The final war was very hectic and exhausting as it was us versus the rest of the world. We were heavily outnumbered and the start of the war was very stressful, but everyone in our tribe played their role and we knew we could win. To all the people who fought and gave us a good fight & world - big respect. To the discord trash talkers and people who thought it was over when y'all declared on us - talk smack, get smacked.

Take care and see you all in future worlds.