Congratulations to Obey

DeletedUser66411

I would like to give congratulations to every member of Obey for a hard fought world victory.

Thank you to WET for giving us a good fight. I thought this was your guys world to lose at one point and I think if it was not for a few internal issues with you guys we would have had one of the longest wars in recent worlds. I'd like to give a shout out to Jake and Trex for making the start of the world a living hell with your constant sitting and great management of accounts and also to Tudadar for really making us work in the last couple weeks of the world.

Congrats to *GT for working hard the entire world to grab that rank one spot, you guys deserver it. Thank you to all of leadership and council that worked through some pretty rocky times but in the end made it work. Thanks to Nest for assembling this team and to Cody and Max for stepping up to lead and doing their best. A special thank you to Vick for stepping up to lead when we were at our lowest point as a tribe and always staying positive to bring us out of that rut and into a world victory. Thank you to Alex and Dietmar for being great leaders and excellent strategists. I consider the alex55545 account to be one of the biggest factors in Obey winning this world. They organized a vast majority of the ops and were responsible for most of the major moves Obey made on this world.

A Shout out to the SE group (alex, MW, anant) on the cleaning of the rim and some of the best team work I have been apart of in all my years playing. Thank you to the West group for holding strong against constant attacks and giving us the time to be able to put together a supporting crew to push through the front lines. Congrats to Red Cup for the hard work put in to defending the last major op put on by WET and in my opinion the biggest turning point in this world. Acknowledgements to w0sh and Venomous Retribution for being the two accounts you could always rely on to be the fastest responders to support requests throughout the entire world. To Mezonis and war-peace for being constant aggressors and relentless fakers especially important in our take down of Tudadar.

Sorry to those I forgot but every member played an integral part in our victory and I thank you for a job well done.

- Brody & Eli <3

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser117803

Well said. Thanks!

OBEY has had some awesome players, and I think every account brought some strength(s) to the table.

At the end of the day, we won - despite some disagreements, rough patches, and even betrayals along the way - because we played like a team.

I would be honored to play with any of you again.

DeletedUser117534

I would like to give congratulations to every member of Obey for a hard fought world victory.

Thank you to WET for giving us a good fight. I thought this was your guys world to lose at one point and I think if it was not for a few internal issues with you guys we would have had one of the longest wars in recent worlds. I'd like to give a shout out to Jake and Trex for making the start of the world a living hell with your constant sitting and great management of accounts and also to Tudadar for really making us work in the last couple weeks of the world.

Congrats to *GT for working hard the entire world to grab that rank one spot, you guys deserver it. Thank you to all of leadership and council that worked through some pretty rocky times but in the end made it work. Thanks to Nest for assembling this team and to Cody and Max for stepping up to lead and doing their best. A special thank you to Vick for stepping up to lead when we were at our lowest point as a tribe and always staying positive to bring us out of that rut and into a world victory. Thank you to Alex and Dietmar for being great leaders and excellent strategists. I consider the alex55545 account to be one of the biggest factors in Obey winning this world. They organized a vast majority of the ops and were responsible for most of the major moves Obey made on this world.

A Shout out to the SE group (alex, MW, anant) on the cleaning of the rim and some of the best team work I have been apart of in all my years playing. Thank you to the West group for holding strong against constant attacks and giving us the time to be able to put together a supporting crew to push through the front lines. Congrats to Red Cup for the hard work put in to defending the last major op put on by WET and in my opinion the biggest turning point in this world. Acknowledgements to w0sh and Venomous Retribution for being the two accounts you could always rely on to be the fastest responders to support requests throughout the entire world. To Mezonis and war-peace for being constant aggressors and relentless fakers especially important in our take down of Tudadar.

Sorry to those I forgot but every member played an integral part in our victory and I thank you for a job well done.

- Brody & Eli <3

I can't agree with you more Brody. Congratulations Obey!!

It was real pleasure playing with such fantastic group of people. It wsa almost a year ago when I started asembling the team, I only wish I had time to play with you from start to the end.

I would like to send special thanks to Vick, Cody, Max, Alex, Jon, Mitch, Griff, Dietmar who stepped up to lead the tribe through difficult times where odds were against us. Then big thank you to all members of Obey old or new who worked so hard for this win. I hope we could play together in another tribe one day, keep in touch on skype get some rest and let me know if you'd like to get together in another premade in 2-6 months time.

Nest

S1cky Dutch

I joined the Sweedness account around February I think... all that time i've been playing from my phone...lol

So yeah, thanks to Vick and Alex for giving me an account in OBEY.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Looks like i need a new world to play on.....

Anybody wants my services?

Congrats Obey!!!

STFC11

Reaction score
Well done OBEY. I enjoyed playing this world and learnt a lot :) Look forward to playing with or against a lot of you in the future :)

W0sH09

Reaction score
Agreed, in the end this tribe was quite the pleasure to play with.

I joined it before the world started and we had some rough times. Most (if not all?) of the people I joined Obey to play with quit, and boy did that suck. But I stuck around (minus a few breaks) because of a select few that really made it fun, especially amazing co-players.

The tribe really turned things around, and that really shows what a good group it was. It is not an easy thing to do after so much animosity existed. Leadership did an amazing job with that and the response from tribemates was phenomenal. Big thank you to everyone who listened to me complain and an even bigger thank you to those of you that took positive action, leadership and members alike.

Congrats, I love you all

giphy.gif

DeletedUser118986

Congrats to OBEY and the many friends there :)

Well done GT crew on rank 1. I know it is was your goal from day one ;)

Also congrats to Vick and everyone else within OBEY leadership and to Nest for assembling a winning tribe. Amazing job everyone XD

DeletedUser121430

Thanks for the blast of fun, big up for all the players in Obey and those in Vape that held up :D

-Alex

stoneslinga

"self praise is better then no praise"
-Michael Schumacher

DeletedUser117803

I'm confused.

Is this what you mean:
"Self praise is better, then, no praise"?

Or, were you being salty?

DeletedUser66411

I'm confused.

Is this what you mean:
"Self praise is better, then, no praise"?

Or, were you being salty?
He was being salty for being a loser and having his beloved Tudadar fall to the hands of Obey (even though i gave him props in my post)

DeletedUser120802

Congratulation, and defense red cup it's amazing .. make the enemy's side of big trouble afterwards

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
Congrats Obey, good players make good tribes and Obey was filled with good players. Not only at the start of the world but those new players they were able to bring onto accounts.

GG w96