Congratulations to STD - Winners of World 87

DeletedUser115077

So you aren't counting Ex-Wett, fair enough.

'STD' attacks must have begun whilst I was on holiday.

~Navarian.
The initial OP was S&T, Kekua, Deception & Granny. No one else knew about it outside of those 4 accounts. (Maybe forgetting 1 or 2 ppl but that was essentially it)

We all hit you on the same day, you lost the majority of your villages. A load of pre-nukes were sent prior to bash walls down and gather Intel on stacks, if you had trains sent at you prior to that they were not coordinated nor planned.

Basically you are claiming to have defeated multiple trains in a pre-nuke phase (Probably thrown in simple to have you stack the wrong villages) and then a day or so later magically being off on holidays as the nukes landed and the coordinated attacks began. In reality there was a day or 2 where you defended by sniping but the loss of villages still mounted up and you gradually dropped off in your attempts at saving what villages you had left.

It always puzzled me why Mutiny attacked PTG at this point (Maybe it was PTG hitting them), condolences going on a rampage through them and leaving his backline near STD empty was in many ways a death sentence for not just himself but Mutiny as well. After cleaning up Nav and basically blunting mutiny's return OP without loss the gift that was the unguarded villages of condolences allowed us to chew a massive hole without any real effort or planning and basically eliminate any chance of a structured defense being put into action.

The other problem Mutiny had was isolated players with spread village clusters occupying the entire front with STD, more work should have been done to cluster up these frontlines and add more players to them, SJ and Superbad attempted to do so but it needed to be done sooner and by more of them.

I enjoyed the world to this point, can't say much for the rest of it because it was already decided and just % growth from then on but it was fun for at least a little while.

DeletedUser115004

STD was such a boring tribe to be in was pretty clear they had a recruit to win policy hence why I got bored early game and left XD

Was funny when Nemesis got hacked though and disbanded STD, still to this day I wonder who did that :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Ermm you got force internaled when you tried to scam someone out of money by pretending to be the leader and trading invites for PP and were called out for being a fraud. You were out of the tribe before we had even recruited anyone, we were still the original premade within the continent, someone recommended you but it was obviously a mistake that was found out soon enough as you were a burden on the tribe. Was pretty easy though taking you out, took less than a day to rim you despite all the grand talk.

Similarly I didn't get hacked, I was drunk and disbanded the tribe cause I thought it would be funny and it was remade the next day. Like get your facts straight mate.

DeletedUser115004

Ermm you got force internaled when you tried to scam someone out of money by pretending to be the leader and trading invites for PP and were called out for being a fraud. You were out of the tribe before we had even recruited anyone, we were still the original premade within the continent, someone recommended you but it was obviously a mistake that was found out soon enough as you were a burden on the tribe. Was pretty easy though taking you out, took less than a day to rim you despite all the grand talk.

Similarly I didn't get hacked, I was drunk and disbanded the tribe cause I thought it would be funny and it was remade the next day. Like get your facts straight mate.

Nice bait ;) don't forget I always had eyes on your skype chat and lol'ed at your reactions XD

DeletedUser

If you did, then you'd know the truth :D :D. It was so funny watching you try to take credit for something you had no clue about just because you wanted to have attention.

Last edited by a moderator: